BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL

2 posters

Go down

Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL Empty Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL

Post  EVE January 14th 2013, 9:51 pm

I've been absent hee for awhile but thought I would share a huge event that will be happening this year. Please check out the Facebook page and I would love to hear what everyone would like to see.

https://www.facebook.com/ThreeSistersParkRedneckRally?ref=hl

EVE

Back to top Go down

Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL Empty Re: Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL

Post  EVE July 11th 2013, 12:52 pm

The bands are official. Saving Able and Hillbilly Herald on Saturday Night. Kentucky Headhunters and Pop Evil on Sunday night. This is no joke folks go to the link above for more info an I hope to see you all there.

EVE

Back to top Go down

Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL Empty Re: Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL

Post  EVE July 11th 2013, 4:23 pm

Mud drags, hill and hole, and a timed obstacle course. Rules and payout will be posted soon.

EVE

Back to top Go down

Redneck Rally Labor Day weekend in Chillicothe, IL Empty who new

Post  hbstang July 11th 2013, 6:56 pm

this was a real event!must be a lot of fun:lol: 
hbstang
hbstang

Back to top Go down

Post  EVE July 11th 2013, 10:22 pm

It's Labor Day weekend, this is no joke. We have equipment being dropped off in 2 weeks to start building the courses. The pits are flagged off as of last night and we are ready to start digging as soon as the equipment gets there. The bands are signed. Just waiting on a couple of sponsors to confirm the payout amounts.

EVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down