BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford Expo National Trails Labor Day Weekend

5 posters

Go down

Ford Expo National Trails  Labor Day Weekend Empty Ford Expo National Trails Labor Day Weekend

Post  Tore August 2nd 2015, 12:43 pm

Anybody going to this? I went last year to watch and hardly anyone there.

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Ford Expo National Trails  Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: Ford Expo National Trails Labor Day Weekend

Post  E1tingley August 2nd 2015, 2:23 pm

Where is it at ? I may try to go if it's not to long of a drive for me . I'm in Kentucky .

E1tingley

Back to top Go down

Ford Expo National Trails  Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: Ford Expo National Trails Labor Day Weekend

Post  jasonf August 2nd 2015, 6:12 pm

E1tingley wrote:Where is it at ? I may try to go if it's not to long of a drive for me . I'm in Kentucky .

Columbus Ohio. I went last year as well and it was .... well it sucked. I hope this year will be better.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  E1tingley August 2nd 2015, 6:26 pm

Lol ! Well I guess I'll skip it . The street rod national's is this coming weekend at Louisville ky . I went last year and it was awsome going back this year . There was over 9000 cars there last year . And they have a big swap meat there to .

E1tingley

Back to top Go down

Post  3x8g August 7th 2015, 5:10 am

flyer

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=23565&zoneid=23

3x8g

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Varney August 11th 2015, 9:55 pm

Roger Gustin is promoting this years event, he always puts on a good program. Will be a quick 16 race on saturday, hope everyone can make it.

Gary Varney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down