BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to comply 25 post long time member

+9
Tommyj466
schmitty
bruno
61coon
richter69
Mike R
dfree383
bigblockfox468
royscobra
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to comply 25 post long time member

Post  Lonewolf1970 December 3rd 2012, 1:51 pm

Look man the guys on this site are a really great group of guys. We just don't want this site to turn into all the bullshit that the other site ended up like. You couldn't trust alot of the people on the other site when it came to selling stuff. Some of them had NO idea what they were talking about and just wanted too start trouble. We are a tight group and help each other out I for one can say that. After I wrecked my car these guys raised money and gave me parts that I needed too start building a new car before I even left the track for that matter before I even got back too the track from the hospital trip. SO QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE and tell us about your self and you'll get some respect DAMN!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to comply 25 post long time member

Post  Mike R December 3rd 2012, 7:07 pm

Well said Chuck!!!

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2