BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to comply 25 post long time member

+9
Tommyj466
schmitty
bruno
61coon
richter69
Mike R
dfree383
bigblockfox468
royscobra
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty Trying to comply 25 post long time member

Post  royscobra December 1st 2012, 12:07 pm

thanks

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty Re: Trying to comply 25 post long time member

Post  bigblockfox468 December 1st 2012, 12:52 pm

I'd suggest to intro yourself in the intro section, maybe reply to some threads instead of...........

BTW welcome aboard.
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty Re: Trying to comply 25 post long time member

Post  dfree383 December 1st 2012, 12:55 pm

Whatcha building?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R December 1st 2012, 6:34 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:I'd suggest to intro yourself in the intro section, maybe reply to some threads instead of...........

BTW welcome aboard.

X2 This is a great, friendly site, lots of good people and info here. Tell us about yourself and your junk.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty I have read & bought a lot of engine parts form Both Evans, & Oakleye.

Post  royscobra December 1st 2012, 9:27 pm

I just never posted or talked on the site to past time. I quit racing & have a engine & parts to sell and never realized that just posting had any thing to do with trying to post on the for sale

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 1st 2012, 11:48 pm

lotsa folks use the for sale section as their whore anyway, whats one more gonna hurt? Razz

wheres the Coug we aint had a good old fashioned ass chewin' in awhile.......... Smile
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon December 2nd 2012, 12:04 am

I say post away. Everybody else does,regardless of post count. Very Happy
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno December 2nd 2012, 6:09 am

with all due respect , the 25 post count is to shy away the typical forum scammer ........ i feel it does a pretty good job on this site !!!..... now with that being said its such a simple rule to follow stop bitching about tell us alittle bit about your bbf love or past love ...and then go and sell your shit !!!!!!

or matter of fact if you dont like the rules go to racing junk , yb, craigslist or ebay and sell your stuff

damn i just need to close the fss and charge like everyone else does ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh and i do appreciate everyone else that has sent me some love and respect for selling there crap on this site too !!!! ..........
have a good weekend time to go and hunt pig

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty Bruno

Post  royscobra December 2nd 2012, 10:36 am

You sound like someone that likes to always be KING S!!!!. I have never screw anybody on this forum or any other and Iam a paying member on Racing Junk. Dont bad mouth other members with out a little knowledge and maybe you can earn a little respect rather than demand it. Soooo just go right ahead and blow your own horn because I dought any else will.

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 2nd 2012, 10:54 am

royscobra wrote:You sound like someone that likes to always be KING S!!!!. I have never screw anybody on this forum or any other and Iam a paying member on Racing Junk. Dont bad mouth other members with out a little knowledge and maybe you can earn a little respect rather than demand it. Soooo just go right ahead and blow your own horn because I dought any else will.

If you don't like the rules.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty dfree383

Post  royscobra December 2nd 2012, 11:04 am

What is everybodys Problem Here. Dam A man reads & buys from the sponsers on this forum and hes a di!!. Just because I dont get on here All the time and toot my own horn? WOW Some of You people are are really changing my mind about you. Iam getting a pretty clear picture of who are self important.

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 2nd 2012, 11:17 am

royscobra wrote:What is everybodys Problem Here. Dam A man reads & buys from the sponsers on this forum and hes a di!!. Just because I dont get on here All the time and toot my own horn? WOW Some of You people are are really changing my mind about you. Iam getting a pretty clear picture of who are self important.

Put the guns back in the holsters. It is a thankless job keeping the peace around here, and there is nothing wrong with having 25 posts to use the for sale section. There have been and always will be those who set out to scam, and you would definately have a different view if you were on the other end of a bad deal. Bruno set up these rules for the protection of the people who are looking to buy good stuff from good people. Nobody said that is what you were trying to do, but on the other side, you haven't offered a lot to prove otherwise. Like has been said, just let us know who you are and what your love of the BBF is. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 December 2nd 2012, 11:24 am

Hey you're closer to 25 posts! This thread just may put you over the top! Very Happy

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 2nd 2012, 11:58 am

king
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 2nd 2012, 12:49 pm

royscobra wrote:What is everybodys Problem Here. Dam A man reads & buys from the sponsers on this forum and hes a di!!. Just because I dont get on here All the time and toot my own horn? WOW Some of You people are are really changing my mind about you. Iam getting a pretty clear picture of who are self important.

Couple more and your be in like flint. Basketball
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky December 2nd 2012, 8:30 pm

royscobra wrote:I just never posted or talked on the site to past time. I quit racing & have a engine & parts to sell and never realized that just posting had any thing to do with trying to post on the for sale

A lot of other sites make you wait until you have over 100 posts. You should appreciate only having to wait until 25 posts.

To tell you the truth if I were a moderator here I would just ban you. You obviously have no interest in contributing. You only want to sell your stuff. However, I suppose you should get some credit for being honest about your intentions.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty mustang-junkie

Post  royscobra December 2nd 2012, 9:03 pm

To be honest I could care less what you think. It seems a whole bunch of you have inflated egos. You know nothing about my contributions. No wonder a lot of members dont want to argue with jughead. I will not respond futher to the few. You wont find me in unsatified buyers list & I wont be trying to sell you anything. Remember me & dont try & buy anything from me.

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior December 2nd 2012, 9:10 pm

royscobra wrote:To be honest I could care less what you think. It seems a whole bunch of you have inflated egos. You know nothing about my contributions. No wonder a lot of members dont want to argue with jughead. I will not respond futher to the few. You wont find me in unsatified buyers list & I wont be trying to sell you anything. Remember me & dont try & buy anything from me.

And this is the point of the 25 post limit..NO body knows you. You still haven't told us much about yourself or your builds, past rides..nada..
IF I was looking to purchase parts over the internet, I would damn sure want to know something about the person on the other end.

As for the egos...well every site has them. But most of these egos, on this site, have accomplishments to back up some of what they say.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Trying to comply 25 post long time member Empty qutarwaror

Post  royscobra December 2nd 2012, 9:41 pm

I have delt with every person on your sponsor list except Mark. I dont get how posting makes anybody honest. Maybe you need a shister list. Just a thought.

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior December 2nd 2012, 9:51 pm

royscobra wrote:I have delt with every person on your sponsor list except Mark. I dont get how posting makes anybody honest. Maybe you need a shister list. Just a thought.

That's not a sponsor list..It's a list of folks I do businees with and they take care of me..There are alot more I could add to it...
Posting may not make anybody honest, but it would give people a "feel" for what kind of person you are..since you won't tell us much else..
A shister list would be good...but how would we determine who went on what list..???

Maybe since you won't post ..we should put you on the "buy at your own risk list."
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  royscobra December 2nd 2012, 9:54 pm

That would be just fine by me

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 2nd 2012, 9:55 pm

I just sent out a beacon for the Coug, its in the shape of a giant cock........ cheers
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 2nd 2012, 10:08 pm

royscobra wrote:I have delt with every person on your sponsor list except Mark. I dont get how posting makes anybody honest. Maybe you need a shister list. Just a thought.

rayscobra , you have any rules ?
have any kids you lay down the rules ?

must not have any rules and if you do , well everone can say F your rules , just like you try or do .

now if you don't have any rules , then I'll take all your stuff , you have no rule for pay and take .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  royscobra December 2nd 2012, 11:16 pm

Have no fear to all on the forum. I think anyone spending $30,000 for my engine & parts would do diligent reasearch as I would your payment. Thanks and end of subject. Talk about mountains out of mole hills.

royscobra

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 3rd 2012, 12:10 am

royscobra wrote:Talk about mountains out of mole hills.

Yep exactly what your doing....... I think the way your acting about this tells alot...... Have a nice day.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum