BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6?

3 posters

Go down

Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6? Empty Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6?

Post  Mmfh September 27th 2012, 11:49 am

Hey there,

I want to go through my C6 and I want to do it in such a way that it works well in heavy motorhome. I'm looking first to watch a video on doing these trans and hopefully it will show some improvements I can do to make it stronger than stock.

Looking on eBay their are many different ones, have no idea who makes the best ones. Also what about the ones that Ken does at Badshoe Productions? His screen shots seem good but have no idea if he does anything other than stock.

I want to build a very strong trans, I'm a career engine builder/machinist, want to watch a video first before I tear it down.

Who's video would you get???

Thanks very much!

Mm

Mmfh

Back to top Go down

Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6? Empty Re: Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6?

Post  res0rli9 September 28th 2012, 6:47 am

http://www.badshoeproductions.com/

If you tell him your member here he will give you discount, he's on here every now & then.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6? Empty Re: Best video/DVD for first time doing complete C6?

Post  Mmfh September 28th 2012, 3:32 pm

I will do that.

Thank You!

Mm

Mmfh

Back to top Go down

Post  cooter December 26th 2012, 2:41 pm

also technicalvideos.com has a good c6 video which is very usefull and informative

cooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down