BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official frank13 is a douchebag thread

+7
56Tbird
429 Powered 84
richter69
frank13
342g
schmitty
John G
11 posters

Go down

The official frank13 is a douchebag thread Empty The official frank13 is a douchebag thread

Post  John G December 5th 2010, 8:17 am

After readiing a few posts with remarks from frank13, I saw the need to create this thread.

lol!
John G
John G

Back to top Go down

The official frank13 is a douchebag thread Empty Re: The official frank13 is a douchebag thread

Post  schmitty December 5th 2010, 9:24 am

I don't agree at all. Evil or Very Mad Even though he is playing thread cop, there is no need to publicly bash him here.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

The official frank13 is a douchebag thread Empty Re: The official frank13 is a douchebag thread

Post  342g December 5th 2010, 10:24 am

schmitty wrote:I don't agree at all. Evil or Very Mad Even though he is playing thread cop, there is no need to publicly bash him here.

I agree, Frank is a good guy, but I would say someone got on him for posting without a price, or something, so he is getting a little pay back, "but on the other hand she had warts",
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  frank13 December 5th 2010, 10:32 am

342g wrote:
schmitty wrote:I don't agree at all. Evil or Very Mad Even though he is playing thread cop, there is no need to publicly bash him here.

I agree, Frank is a good guy, but I would say someone got on him for posting without a price, or something, so he is getting a little pay back, "but on the other hand she had warts",

nope not at all....Just tired of people not taking resposibility for stupid shit. I am tired of people coming and posted and not following the rules. The first thrread that pissed me off was the cj head thread, and then i realized, its not because people cant post pics or dont know how, its just people just say fuck it too much....is this how people in the ford community live thei lives, circumventing the rules?

Its bullshit! I do my best to follow the rules here, i aint perfect,but i would never ever attack someone for pointing out my misguided post. Hell i have a post on my name that does not have pics......I am waiting to relist MY OWN HEADS till i have a pic ready to go....NO ONE is that damn busy that cant post a pic. with cell phones that take pics, computers with web cams, friends ect. Hell even zbob posts pic whn he had dial up!

Nick please dont close this thread, leave it up, this dont bother me, but it may hurt some feelings when other start saying they are agreeing with me.

Someone had to do this, and so be it, its me

Frank "the turd" "the douchbag" "the asshole" "forum police"
frank13
frank13

http://www.frankskinkracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 5th 2010, 11:25 am

No reason to bash a guy but there was also no reason to go off on every thread because there was no pic....................sometimes shit looks like...well you know a set of tires, heads, a camshft.......etc etc. I do agree one needs to state a price, even if its high, otherwise the whole "make an offer" turns to shit and does the seller more harm than good.

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

The official frank13 is a douchebag thread Empty Forum rules

Post  429 Powered 84 December 5th 2010, 1:22 pm

Cool I am one of the ones who post's things for sale that does not post pic's,but to my knowledge I have never posted anything with contact info Very Happy. If someone want's pic's I can send them some! Like Ricter says generaly if it's used you will have a pretty good idea of what it is? I don't know to many who are still around that are trying to get rid of just the JUNK they are tired of having around! affraid I do know that FRANK is GAURDING both this site and the other Corperate Site doing the same thing affraid . I think that these things should be left to the site Moderators and Admin. to take care of! The constant hunting for someone who may not have the knowhow to post pic's with EVERYTHING they are trying to sell is whats STUPID Evil or Very Mad ! cheers For the most part we all get along on the forums but there are always going to be the few who are out there to RIP people off and we may never get rid of them! scratch We as the buyer just have to do all we can do to find out as much about the pirat person we are working with and what we are relly trying to buy!
Laughing And I don't think that anyone means anything by commenting on what Frank is doing it just seems like he's bored or want's to be part of the ADMIN.? Most of us are just funin with ya Laughing ! lol!

Dan
Twisted Evil
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird December 5th 2010, 1:54 pm

Frank is a stand up guy!!! king king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 December 5th 2010, 2:17 pm

Frank you are OK in my book sometimes we need reminding we get set in our own ways and sometime just over look the simple things in life and need that reminding the right way to do things. Laughing
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 5th 2010, 3:15 pm

Keep up the fight Frank Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 December 5th 2010, 7:33 pm

I like Frank.
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 5th 2010, 7:36 pm

Noting wrong with Frank.... Hes a damn good guy.... we`ll enter the tempory insanity plea on this one...... Razz Razz Laughing Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down