BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5,000 Chinese Crossed US Border that we Know About What could go Wrong

+7
MidnightbluS10
Dave De
Alpine2013
cycleguy55
BBFTorino
rmcomprandy
supervel45
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5,000 Chinese Crossed US Border that we Know About What could go Wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: 5,000 Chinese Crossed US Border that we Know About What could go Wrong

Post  supervel45 September 15th 2023, 5:01 am

^ I Like You, Cool, You are one of the Original Founders of This Place from when they Broke Off From the Other Place to get Away From Corporate. I Would Likely Think You are A Cool Dude at The Race Track or Mud Pit. Cool

I would Gladly Buy You A Beer or a Case if You Drink and Have A Few With You. I Don't Do That Often Though. Neutral

I Believe You Bleed Ford Blue Like Everyone Here as Well as Myself.

I remember helping you score a D70 Locker new at a Good Price Like 1/2 Price for your Likely Bad Ass 4X4.

I am Typing This with a New with Instructions NoSpin D70 Locker for one of my Trucks on the Table from the Same Guy for a 2 Wheel Drive Ford Myself, That I picked up in Late 2020 or Early 2021 as well the Locker.

^ It Showed Up To My Door for 350 Dollars. I Felt Bad for The Guy's Shipping Cost, It's a Heavy Bitch!

Mine as I Suspect Your's was Made in USA. The Instructions in A Clear Vinyl Approx. 4"X6" Packet with It.

They are around a 1000 bucks Now in 2023.

They are Made in ROC/Formosa Island/Taiwan Now Also if You Did Not Know. It's All Good Though. Until It's Not

Anyway This is a Straight ABC News Broadcast in The Below Link.

If You Notice at 1 minute to 1 minute 4 Seconds the FCC will Not Allow it to Be Said on The Public Airwaves.

That is By Federal Law. IT's  COSIDERED OBSCENE UNDER LAW on NON PAY TV.

I have a Strong Feeling You Would Not Want Your Kids or Grandkids Exposed to That.

Same as Most Other Members Here Also, I Would Suspect.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/14/abc-senate-hearing-on-banned-books-turned-racy-when-gop-sen-read-from-some-banned-books/

I Just Used That as a Link, To Back My Point, as ABC as Well as Many MSM Sources are Used all Over Internet New's as Well as Twitter X By Most All News Outlets Now. This Includes Breitbart. They Are Slanted Also.

I Operate So To Speak on The Principle of "How Do You Know When a Politican is Lying"

My Go To Answer Is

"When Their Lips are Moving"

That Also Applies To "Corporate" and Anybody and Everybody Else.

Everybody and Group Has Some kind of Agenda Angle or Other Bias.

Everything Now is Against or Involves The Rules You Mentioned. IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN 2023

It has Grown Into a Cancer on The Free World.

It Was Always Forbidden in The 2nd World and Still Is. Durning The "COLD WAR" They Were RED on OUR MAPS.

The 3rd World or The "Global South" as It is Called Has Alway's Been "Up For Grabs" from The Former TWO.

It is What Propoganda Is FOR and Where IT WAS/IS Deployed. Therefore NO TRUTH ALLOWED.

WHEN IT's ON FULL BLAST IN THE FIRST WORLD

That's TOO BAD ALSO.

So It's Very Bad to Make Any of These Subjects Personal and Doing So Because of a Preconceived Bias is Very Counter Productive To ALL LIBERTY LOVING PEOPLE.

Clint Eastwood Put It Best How I Feel in Magnum Force in 1971.

It IS Quote Number 13 in The Below Link. Basicially It's The Non "PC" and Now "Woke" Version of How I Feel.

IE: Nobody Get's A Pass, Including My People and Myself Some Times, When They or I am Wrong or Kina Wrong

Everybody as They Say. EQUAL OPEARTUNITY "HATER" THAT "HATES NO ONE" BY DEFAULT!

And One of The Best " A Man's Gotta Know His Limitations ".

V Below are The Quotes From Magnum Force. 1971 America Had Big Problem Very Similar To Today.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066999/quotes/?item=qt0335135

PS: I am Likely Going to The Track This Year or Hopefully Next to Film The World Fastest BBF Lincoln in Texas.

It's Not Far From Me Either. This is Good Otherwise It Would be Too Far and I Would Have to Watch on YouBube.

Low 9's Expected with SR-71's and A460 Block.

In Case I forgot to Mention Again I Love Big Stock LOOKING Ford BBF SLEEPERS. THE MORE FORD THE BETTER.

Looking For a TFS "Mafia" for It's Upgrade.

Thanks In Advance for Any Help.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

5,000 Chinese Crossed US Border that we Know About What could go Wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: 5,000 Chinese Crossed US Border that we Know About What could go Wrong

Post  cool40 September 15th 2023, 9:33 am

supervel45 wrote:^ I Like You, Cool, You are one of the Original Founders of This Place from when they Broke Off From the Other Place to get Away From Corporate. I Would Likely Think You are A Cool Dude at The Race Track or Mud Pit. Cool

I would Gladly Buy You A Beer or a Case if You Drink and Have A Few With You. I Don't Do That Often Though. Neutral

I Believe You Bleed Ford Blue Like Everyone Here as Well as Myself.

I remember helping you score a D70 Locker new at a Good Price Like 1/2 Price for your Likely Bad Ass 4X4.

I am Typing This with a New with Instructions NoSpin D70 Locker for one of my Trucks on the Table from the Same Guy for a 2 Wheel Drive Ford Myself, That I picked up in Late 2020 or Early 2021 as well the Locker.

^ It Showed Up To My Door for 350 Dollars. I Felt Bad for The Guy's Shipping Cost, It's a Heavy Bitch!

Mine as I Suspect Your's was Made in USA. The Instructions in A Clear Vinyl Approx. 4"X6" Packet with It.

They are around a 1000 bucks Now in 2023.

They are Made in ROC/Formosa Island/Taiwan Now Also if You Did Not Know. It's All Good Though. Until It's Not

Anyway This is a Straight ABC News Broadcast in The Below Link.

If You Notice at 1 minute to 1 minute 4 Seconds the FCC will Not Allow it to Be Said on The Public Airwaves.

That is By Federal Law. IT's  COSIDERED OBSCENE UNDER LAW on NON PAY TV.

I have a Strong Feeling You Would Not Want Your Kids or Grandkids Exposed to That.

Same as Most Other Members Here Also, I Would Suspect.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/14/abc-senate-hearing-on-banned-books-turned-racy-when-gop-sen-read-from-some-banned-books/

I Just Used That as a Link, To Back My Point, as ABC as Well as Many MSM Sources are Used all Over Internet New's as Well as Twitter X By Most All News Outlets Now. This Includes Breitbart. They Are Slanted Also.

I Operate So To Speak on The Principle of "How Do You Know When a Politican is Lying"

My Go To Answer Is

"When Their Lips are Moving"

That Also Applies To "Corporate" and Anybody and Everybody Else.

Everybody and Group Has Some kind of Agenda Angle or Other Bias.

Everything Now is Against or Involves The Rules You Mentioned. IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN 2023

It has Grown Into a Cancer on The Free World.

It Was Always Forbidden in The 2nd World and Still Is. Durning The "COLD WAR" They Were RED on OUR MAPS.

The 3rd World or The "Global South" as It is Called Has Alway's Been "Up For Grabs" from The Former TWO.

It is What Propoganda Is FOR and Where IT WAS/IS Deployed. Therefore NO TRUTH ALLOWED.

WHEN IT's ON FULL BLAST IN THE FIRST WORLD

That's TOO BAD ALSO.

So It's Very Bad to Make Any of These Subjects Personal and Doing So Because of a Preconceived Bias is Very Counter Productive To ALL LIBERTY LOVING PEOPLE.

Clint Eastwood Put It Best How I Feel in Magnum Force in 1971.

It IS Quote Number 13 in The Below Link. Basicially It's The Non "PC" and Now "Woke" Version of How I Feel.

IE: Nobody Get's A Pass, Including My People and Myself Some Times, When They or I am Wrong or Kina Wrong

Everybody as They Say. EQUAL OPEARTUNITY "HATER" THAT "HATES NO ONE" BY DEFAULT!

And One of The Best " A Man's Gotta Know His Limitations ".

V Below are The Quotes From Magnum Force. 1971 America Had Big Problem Very Similar To Today.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066999/quotes/?item=qt0335135

PS: I am Likely Going to The Track This Year or Hopefully Next to Film The World Fastest BBF Lincoln in Texas.

It's Not Far From Me Either. This is Good Otherwise It Would be Too Far and I Would Have to Watch on YouBube.

Low 9's Expected with SR-71's and A460 Block.

In Case I forgot to Mention Again I Love Big Stock LOOKING Ford BBF SLEEPERS. THE MORE FORD THE BETTER.

Looking For a TFS "Mafia" for It's Upgrade.

Thanks In Advance for Any Help.
I don’t remember the D70 locker deal but should have taken you up on it as I could use a spare. I bought 2 at one time off eBay for a bargain but let a buddy have one. Good to know the new ones are imported,I’ll keep looking if I need a new one lol. I have no doubt we’d get along great and go through several drinks without a disagreement even if we touched on politics a little. People I knew for years on here turned out to be very easily offended on Facebook and apparently are not my friends anymore 😁 I still sleep just fine though
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 15th 2023, 3:52 pm

Lee you still okay in my book many on here has helped me and I think I have helped out a few on here they are a lot that I don't see post on here anymore. I haven't even fired my truck up in the last year or so
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

cool40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 15th 2023, 6:58 pm

It's All Good Brother Cool. Cool

It's Been A Long Time and You Where Hunting that D70 Locker and I gave You The Ebay Link.

You Latter Thanked Me and I Really Appreciated That. Smile

I Know People are Difference in Person.

I Never Try to Put Anyone in a Box so To Speak and For Damn Sure Not with Electric Paper.

I Never Want To Be Put in Any Boxes Myself. I Doubt Anyone Can Fit Me. I Could Not Even Fit Myself and Tried.

After You Know Someone For Years and Decades and You Pretty Much Trust Them and Know They are a Good Person Things Are Much Different Then.

That's One of The Reasons I Only Read YB. People Post in a Mad Rush To Show Off. They  Also Say Stupid Shit!

I Used to Joke it was The StormFront Jerry Springer Wanna Be Car Comendy. An Boy It Was! drunken

Like I said after Wading Through 95-98% BS There Was a Few Worth While Gems From Some Very Smart Guy's.

I Refuse to do FakeBook and Twitter. I have Seen MarketPlace Comments and Can Tell It's Mostly Garbage.

I Have Seen Twitter all Over Lazy Talking Pretend Jouranalist Sites as Well as MSM. It's Just Another Jr. High Clique Popularity Contest to Me Full of Lie's and Half Truth's for The Most Part. An Then LOOK AT ME ME ME. affraid

Any Way I went Out and Played with That 460 F250 Holley D70 35 Spline 3.54/1 Ratio Truck, and May Fire it Off again Since the Texas 2021 February Freeze.

Maybe. Gas is High.

Even as For as I know It's Stock or Maybe a Smooth RV Cam It's a Drinker. Mid 80's No Cat. santa Some Kind of HD I believe with Dual Smog Pumps. I was Told and It Looks Like a Ambulance Package?

5 Gallon Temp Tank in The Bed Will get you 2-3 Short Play Bursts and A Little Idle Warm Up Time Between.

Hope All is Going Well for You and Your's and You Get in Some Drag Racing or Trucking IN. sunny

Dog Goneit Guy's, Post Some Video's if You Can. Sleep

supervel45

cool40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 15th 2023, 10:40 pm

supervel45 wrote:It's All Good Brother Cool. Cool

It's Been A Long Time and You Where Hunting that D70 Locker and I gave You The Ebay Link.

You Latter Thanked Me and I Really Appreciated That. Smile

I Know People are Difference in Person.

I Never Try to Put Anyone in a Box so To Speak and For Damn Sure Not with Electric Paper.

I Never Want To Be Put in Any Boxes Myself. I Doubt Anyone Can Fit Me. I Could Not Even Fit Myself and Tried.

After You Know Someone For Years and Decades and You Pretty Much Trust Them and Know They are a Good Person Things Are Much Different Then.

That's One of The Reasons I Only Read YB. People Post in a Mad Rush To Show Off. They  Also Say Stupid Shit!

I Used to Joke it was The StormFront Jerry Springer Wanna Be Car Comendy. An Boy It Was! drunken

Like I said after Wading Through 95-98% BS There Was a Few Worth While Gems From Some Very Smart Guy's.

I Refuse to do FakeBook and Twitter. I have Seen MarketPlace Comments and Can Tell It's Mostly Garbage.

I Have Seen Twitter all Over Lazy Talking Pretend Jouranalist Sites as Well as MSM. It's Just Another Jr. High Clique Popularity Contest to Me Full of Lie's and Half Truth's for The Most Part. An Then LOOK AT ME ME ME. affraid

Any Way I went Out and Played with That 460 F250 Holley D70 35 Spline 3.54/1 Ratio Truck, and May Fire it Off again Since the Texas 2021 February Freeze.

Maybe. Gas is High.

Even as For as I know It's Stock or Maybe a Smooth RV Cam It's a Drinker. Mid 80's No Cat. santa Some Kind of HD I believe with Dual Smog Pumps. I was Told and It Looks Like a Ambulance Package?

5 Gallon Temp Tank in The Bed Will get you 2-3 Short Play Bursts and A Little Idle Warm Up Time Between.

Hope All is Going Well for You and Your's and You Get in Some Drag Racing or Trucking IN. sunny

Dog Goneit Guy's, Post Some Video's if You Can. Sleep
I don’t remember how to post pics or anything on this place.
Hell I can’t even link YouTube apparently lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 15th 2023, 10:44 pm

69F100 wrote:Lee you still okay in my book many on here has helped me and I think I have helped out a few on here they are a lot that I don't see post on here anymore. I haven't even fired my truck up in the last year or so
Ive been into this pulling stuff about 8 years now. Idk how much more I can stand abusing stuff this hard lol it’s just not really worth it. I appreciate you and everyone here that’s helped me over the years. 😎
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 15th 2023, 11:07 pm

I Must Need More Beer or Less. Just Kidding. Getting Too Old Though.

https://www.429-460.com/t24125p25-dana-60

I won't swear I got Mine From Him But My Guy Had a Bunch of NOS With Old Hard to Cross Match Part Numbers.

If It Don't Fit They Have Ways of Conversion. Way Too Many 60 's and 70's around by all The Brand Trucks.

It Hurt's my Head, Glad Mine had the Tag.

It will probably Hook Up Some and Kill the Joy. LoL

i

supervel45

cool40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 16th 2023, 1:37 pm

supervel45 wrote:I Must Need More Beer or Less. Just Kidding. Getting Too Old Though.

https://www.429-460.com/t24125p25-dana-60

I won't swear I got Mine From Him But My Guy Had a Bunch of NOS With Old Hard to Cross Match Part Numbers.

If It Don't Fit They Have Ways of Conversion. Way Too Many 60 's and 70's around by all The Brand Trucks.

It Hurt's my Head, Glad Mine had the Tag.

It will probably Hook Up Some and Kill the Joy. LoL

i
that’s the guy! Lol. My memory ain’t the greatest so I’m glad you found it. I think he cut me a deal to buy 2 😆 I’m all about a bargain
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 16th 2023, 2:02 pm

Since 2016 and all the BS I am Just Glad to be Alive and Have a Memory. Many Good ones at That.

Tawain's Good, They are Our Allies. No Problem There.

I scored my New or Almost New ( I Guess Someone Pussed Out and Did Not Know They Can Be A Little Hash On The Street)8.5" Locker from FleeBay and a Mint Truck to Go With it. $300 New Locker 1K Truck. Happy Happy Happy Very Happy

I was not BS's on The New Price It's Brutal.

My Sterling 10.25/10.5 was 700 plus 100 Lifetime Warranty so 8 Bills, from 4Wheel Parts but that was many years ago 2008/9.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/eaton-detroit-locker-dana-70-32-spline-4-10-down-automatic-locker-225sl107d/_/R-BHXC-225SL107D?ppcfon=1&gp=1&&ecmp=s:google_18142422611___&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SC%20Shopping%20-%20Top%20&%20Performers%20-%20Performance%20Max&gclid=CjwKCAjwpJWoBhA8EiwAHZFzfjg3Tjl4wWwR0mh033Jsc3qP7urjOfP0kS1zmS_2sXgznNYh8mR3zxoCatcQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I Think This is My 35 Spline 70U. Mines I believe 4.10 and Down. It Better Be. The Old Part Number Crossed.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/eaton-detroit-locker-dana-70u-35-spline-4-56-up-automatic-locker-225sl58c/_/R-BHXC-225SL58C?ppcfon=1&gp=1&&ecmp=s:google_18700523179___&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SC%20Shopping%20-%20Low%20&%20Margin%20-%20Performance%20Max&gclid=CjwKCAjwpJWoBhA8EiwAHZFzfr55DxxFui6fjlOl-_wxVKA-6gBQRj25S9pfifn3xe3OLvuUcuN95BoCnCEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

We Get Alot of Other Automotive Parts From Tawain Also. Hopefully we Don't Loose Them or Control of Them.

PS: My 70 Locker is the Harsh Old Style Internals Along With the 8.5". The 10.25"/10.5" Sterling I had was the New SL Version. I also ran the SL in my 9". They are Much Nicer on The Street on Lockup and Turns. Very Smooth Did Not Know They Where Back There Until You Layed Into it Hard.

The Ones in The Above Link's Have The SL Part Numbers Also.

I Don't Know if They are as Tough as The Old Ones For What You are Doing. I Could See if Much Full Power Turns are Involved with any Un-Locking and Re-Locking it May Be More Stressful on the Internals?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 16th 2023, 2:44 pm

This locker pops and snaps a lot but it’s never failed me. I bounced it hard this year and broke an outer joint which killed both axles and the reign and pinion. The locker survived and is still going thankfully.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 16th 2023, 3:02 pm

That's Great To Hear.

I did Not Run The Part Number on This One. I believe you can Put Them in an Old Power Lock Case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386120378922?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20201210111314%26meid%3Dec22535110914836be222d866aa0745e%26pid%3D101195%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D186013812883%26itm%3D386120378922%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D4429486%26algv%3DSimplAMLv11WebTrimmedV3MskuWithLambda85KnnRecallV1V2V4ItemNrtInQueryAndCassiniVisualRankerAndBertRecallWithVMEV3CPCAuto%26brand%3DDetroit&_trksid=p4429486.c101195.m1851&amdata=cksum%3A386120378922ec22535110914836be222d866aa0745e%7Cenc%3AAQAIAAABYObhgc4Nk8%252BdtAwOww4FKLaj%252FQ5qqgDlQCuqZA43WcPFUWDERCUugbbOk7XQv0JXlBfqCg2xKF3WcPghxGMFw2oSlXvfExEaMYr7I7LmrHcP6czY1wIMt0ORyKiCWt95xldincyyBx3g%252BNDW%252B%252FhWUgTaBhK6xAm%252BJIbCOMehu%252BdwKoxoxchzl3HUFZp4nUx0oMxTrqcCZ2auwsdgzZlJ1DLJCNrmbO%252FAzu50ixXeNSxLGTB7iBtqFnEAuhuPN84wB9gEEs3uJdXr30wY%252F8%252FiQCSaRxgoV2MZ05W6eUXCQKLRzyNu2OedIj86812RlQpOm6mmd%252Bv7SoRqmphEdMSeuDZLQ%252F2Z1W8l10K3Dj%252Fh7YfKALa11USgvgDInNURWgfoJQcRZTmoCkB5TahgNTgVA78kJV9Dr8zP0MWf1AVVPxB%252BpFC%252FHe5klYceNmhDbg6tUaa1rtYjPEpEjyxa9mpO%252FBg%253D%7Campid%3APLX_CLK%7Cclp%3A4429486&epid=2333766655

^ If You Ever Brake One The Above may be a Cheaper Option. Not Neccearly That One but, You Get The Idea.

I had one I got That was broken (sold as good) on FleeBay 8.5" 28 Spline.

It Had a Broken Internal Part.

I had a Broken Dana 44 30 Spline or maybe it was the older Jeep Spline, Don't remember, Also.

The The Broken Part of The 8.5" was the Same as the Dana 44 internal Cog or what ever it's called.

I Put the part in, and it worked in a bench Axle Vise Test Fine.

Try Rock Crawling if You Want To Tear Stuff Up. It Hurt's my Teeth and Head Just watching the Videos. Ouch

Hey Cool Or Anybody Else Bored Ought To Grab That NEW Detroit LOCKER ON FleeBAY Tommorow if it Does Not Go Up in Price at The Last Minute/Second.

That Bad Boy is 900 Bucks and Someone Could Flip It for a BIG Profit if They are Not in a Hurry.

It's Not Mine And Iam Not Going To Bid on It.

Same One Below Retail. It's For 1998 and Newer F350's With a 14.24 AAM/Dana Rear Axle With Lowish Gears.

Looks Like It Goes Into The Factory Carrier Housing.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/eaton-detroit-no-spin-differential-250sl166/_/R-BHXC-250SL166

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

:pirat:Stay Away From This Deal Above. The New Add Mutiplied to Buy 3 and Get a Discount!pirat

If It's To Good To Be True It Likely Is. This One if You Check Closer Smells Like🐱 cat cat 🐒Dung

I Would Not Fool with It With Out a Dedicated Paypal That is Any Where around a Personal Account or Bank!!!

Since I was Dumb Enough to Link It, I Wanted to Give Anyone and Everyone Who May Come Across it A Heads Up.

The Pop Up's Are Showing The Buy 3 Deal Get Discount IS THE REASON FOR THE WARNING. PIGGY BACKERS SUCK BIG YOU KNOW WHAT!!!

Last edited by supervel45 on September 21st 2023, 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Parts Hard To Come Buy. Guys Jumping at Good Deals to Save A Buck Getting Burned Warning)

supervel45

cool40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 17th 2023, 1:31 am

Dave De wrote:
Alpine2013 wrote: supervel45
Have you been hacked ?
You are very knowledgeable on Big Block Fords, but this entire thread is completely inappropriate for this website.
There are plenty of Facebook groups to post this to.
This is in "General Discussion" which does not violate the rules. If you don't like the thread title then don't look inside. Funny about your Facebook comment. Fakebook is not friendly to anti-deep state discussion.

Hey Dave I Would Not Call This "Anti Deep State" Anything.

It's Straight Up U.S. Government Policy Mostly from The Executive Branch. Plus A Good Chunk of The Congress and Senate.

On The State Level It is Straight Up Policy From Some State Capitols.

On The City Level It is Straight Up Policy of Some Mayors and City/Council Ordinances.

On A World Level It is Also Codified in United Nations (UN) Policy Now.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is Actively Calling For Mass Imigration on A National Level To Lower Our PAY!

IT IS ALSO A BIPARTISAN EFFORT TO SCREW OVER MIDDLE CLASS WORKIN AMERICANS!!!

Also I Use (Or Try) Proper English Terminology Not NEWSPEAK or Made up New Words and Trap Catch 22 Rhetoric or Catch Phrases.

Perfect Examples

1. 2020 Race Riots "Silence is Violence"

TRAP: You Don't Talk and Take Our Side or a Knee: YOU Get BEAT UP or SHOT ANTWAY.

RESULT: MANY GOOD/SMART/HONEST COPS QUIT. WE GET WORSE AND DUMBER COPS!

SECOND RESULT: CITIZENS TERRORFIED OR SCARED AND/OR OF BOTH. LOVELY  NOT

2. Old Example of The Divorce Lawyer to a Husband on His Defense on the Divorce Witness Stand Under Oath/Perjury TRAP.

Lawyer: Mr. Smith, When Did You Quit Beating Your Wife.

Mr. Smith's Reply: I Never Beat My Wife.

Mr. Smith on Friday January 13, 1913 When You'all Moved To ELM STREET in Aminiville Ma., She Claims You'all Got in an Argument and Say's You Did.

Mr. Smith's Reply: It's 1953 now and She Want's The House Both Car's The Lake House The Kids and a $1000.00 a Month Alamony Plus $1000 a Month Child Support for Each Kid. She Threw a Cast Iron Skillet First I Think Back Then at Me When She was 7 Months Pregnant and Pretty SkitSo From It  . We Have Had 5 Kids Since Then  Now.

Lawyer To: Mr. Smith, So You Admit There Was A Fight of Some Sort.

Mr. Smith Reply I Guess it's Been a Long Time Since Then. After Each Kid She Seemed More Pissed at Me.

Lawyer To Mr. Smith: Tell Us More About That: She Say's in 1923 You Got Into Another Argument And Opra Said------------And You May Have Done It Again

The Rest of The Sentence The Lawyer Would Never Say:   We Got The Vote Now---------------------------------------Just Wait Till This Third Kid is 5 If I Ever Have any More Labor Pai-------------Oh Shit I missed My Period Ahhgaaii--------------------------------------N Pay Back is Going To Be A Mother ******!!!Laughing

^LAWYER TRAP SETUP

Lawyer To Mr. Smith 2017. Under #PoundMeHarderTWO/TOO Revised Law You are Pronounced Guilty and Ordered To

RESULT: PLUS FIRED           Pay All Alimony/CHILD SUPPORT DAMAGES Reporations RetroActively  

DON'T PLAY THEIR TRAP GAMES  

OR

SPEAK THEIR NEWSPEAK TRAP LANGUAGE

PLEASE

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 17th 2023, 3:16 am

And Oh Yea Dave I Agree. FakeBook is SELECTric-K/ELECTric-K Book With Alot of Fake Electric People That SELEC T-ric-K

TRUTH

You Can't Look Electric People Square in The Eyes And There/TheirFore. Their/There is NO/KNOW Truth To Be Tested or Allowed...                                             BY DESIGN

BASICALLY IT"S A "MINDSHAPING BRAINDISH PROJECT" BY DESIGN

MEGAVERSE NEXT TRAINING/REPROGRAMMING STOP/STEP

JUST SAYING

https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/facebook-takes-next-steps-into-mind-control-with-acquisition-ctrl-labs/563634/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 17th 2023, 3:54 am

supervel45 wrote:That's Great To Hear.

I did Not Run The Part Number on This One. I believe you can Put Them in an Old Power Lock Case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386120378922?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20201210111314%26meid%3Dec22535110914836be222d866aa0745e%26pid%3D101195%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D186013812883%26itm%3D386120378922%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D4429486%26algv%3DSimplAMLv11WebTrimmedV3MskuWithLambda85KnnRecallV1V2V4ItemNrtInQueryAndCassiniVisualRankerAndBertRecallWithVMEV3CPCAuto%26brand%3DDetroit&_trksid=p4429486.c101195.m1851&amdata=cksum%3A386120378922ec22535110914836be222d866aa0745e%7Cenc%3AAQAIAAABYObhgc4Nk8%252BdtAwOww4FKLaj%252FQ5qqgDlQCuqZA43WcPFUWDERCUugbbOk7XQv0JXlBfqCg2xKF3WcPghxGMFw2oSlXvfExEaMYr7I7LmrHcP6czY1wIMt0ORyKiCWt95xldincyyBx3g%252BNDW%252B%252FhWUgTaBhK6xAm%252BJIbCOMehu%252BdwKoxoxchzl3HUFZp4nUx0oMxTrqcCZ2auwsdgzZlJ1DLJCNrmbO%252FAzu50ixXeNSxLGTB7iBtqFnEAuhuPN84wB9gEEs3uJdXr30wY%252F8%252FiQCSaRxgoV2MZ05W6eUXCQKLRzyNu2OedIj86812RlQpOm6mmd%252Bv7SoRqmphEdMSeuDZLQ%252F2Z1W8l10K3Dj%252Fh7YfKALa11USgvgDInNURWgfoJQcRZTmoCkB5TahgNTgVA78kJV9Dr8zP0MWf1AVVPxB%252BpFC%252FHe5klYceNmhDbg6tUaa1rtYjPEpEjyxa9mpO%252FBg%253D%7Campid%3APLX_CLK%7Cclp%3A4429486&epid=2333766655

^ If You Ever Brake One The Above may be a Cheaper Option. Not Neccearly That One but, You Get The Idea.

I had one I got That was broken (sold as good) on FleeBay 8.5" 28 Spline.

It Had a Broken Internal Part.

I had a Broken Dana 44 30 Spline or maybe it was the older Jeep Spline, Don't remember, Also.

The The Broken Part of The 8.5" was the Same as the Dana 44 internal Cog or what ever it's called.

I Put the part in, and it worked in a bench Axle Vise Test Fine.

Try Rock Crawling if You Want To Tear Stuff Up. It Hurt's my Teeth and Head Just watching the Videos. Ouch

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Cool Or Anybody Else Bored Sunday/Today at 1;40PM in About 10 Hours from the Time on This Post, with 4 C Notes To Double Likely/Maybe OUGHT To Grab That NEW Detroit LOCKER ON FleeBAY Tommorow if it Does Not Go Up in Price at The Last Minute/Second.

That Bad Boy is 900 Bucks Retail New and Someone Could Flip It for a BIG Profit if They are Not in a Hurry.

It's Not Mine And I am Not Going To Bid on It. I will Pass this one Along.

Same One Below Retail. It's For 1998 (To 2011 I Believe and Newer F350's 450's) With a 14.25" AAM/Dana Rear Axle With Lowish 4.63 and lower Gears.

Looks Like It Goes Into The Factory Carrier Housing.

The Seller is A Newbie with 100% Feed Back and Only 10 Sales with Excellent Feed Back.

As Always Buyer Beware Shop Invest Speculate at You Own Risk. Exclamation

V Link Below

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/eaton-detroit-no-spin-differential-250sl166/_/R-BHXC-250SL166

It's In The Eaton/Detroit Locker Catalog Below Page 10 if You Need Spec.'s or For All The Rest of Them Offered.

https://www.eaton.com/ecm/groups/public/@pub/@eaton/@per/documents/content/ct_128302.pdf

Ment To Quote: Oh Well it's in a Previous Post Also.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2