BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

+12
Dave De
dfree383
gt350hr
zbob
cool40
69F100
snuff98
rmcomprandy
bruno
Albert Clark
supervel45
Curt
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked?? - Page 6 Empty Re: This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

Post  supervel45 July 5th 2023, 7:27 pm

supervel45 wrote:^ Snopes Rated the Article as False.

https://archive.vn/JAwKs

Here is the Origional Article.

It appears that there was a spike in deaths between weeks 31 to 41 in 2021. Need to find further correlation and try and pinpoint causation. IE if it was vaccine related and if so what batches. In my opinion anyway.

It's about Time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZAso_eLJLI

We also had a major Freeze and Power Outage in Texas in Febuary 2021 and the vac's were supposed to be stored at pretty extreme sub zero temps. The "News" at the time basically said nothing to see here. I wonder what became of them?

The Yotube Video is Talking about Batch problems elsewhere.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

This is why you should or shouldn't get poked?? - Page 6 Empty Re: This is why you should or shouldn't get poked??

Post  supervel45 July 25th 2023, 10:05 pm

Perjury to U.S. Congress Charge Refered Twice Now.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/07/25/rand-paul-ive-referred-fauci-to-the-justice-dept-for-prosecution/

7/25/2023 Gain of Function in Wuhan Paid for by U.S. Tax Dollars by our favorite Midget.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 August 4th 2023, 5:59 pm

Does anybody have Twitter X, I don't so I can't read the comments to get more Info, if this is real or means anything. It is about a special batch for Company {Vacine} Employee's.

Saw it on another car website on 8/4/2023 with 4.3 Million Views, if it gets vaporized or censored. It was only a 20 second clip and may be BS. Could find nothing on Googlelie no suprize, I wanted the Long Version of the Video for obvious reasons.

https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1687332318728671233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1687332318728671233%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 August 6th 2023, 5:29 pm

^ That Twitter X 20 second link could be real or AI. It could also be the Dr. below pussed out and did want to show that part on YouBubeweBan and get his Channel wiped out. They did have a real Senate Hearing Apparently Down Under, Though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN4o3lJR0yM

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 August 13th 2023, 3:19 am

Dave De wrote:Hey Super,
Thanks for the kind words. Good to hear that some families can remain intact. And yes the medical field is so bi-polar on covid. When the false "horse paste" claim was published about Ivermectin the medical field divide was extreme. I changed doctors to stop getting badgered about the vax. The same doctor laughed about HCQ and Ivermectin. The vast number of these doctors are easily shielded from prescribing therapeutics by CDC, NIH, and big pharma propaganda efforts. I had a hip replacement and a colonoscopy in the last year and they ask me if Ive been covid vaxxed. My answer was no and that I have Ivermectin based Cheddy protocol on the shelf. I get looks but also I've been approach by doctors office staff privately questioning where they can get Ivermectin.
Finally we can get these therapeutics where they were banned for two years. If the truth of what took place gets exposed there's going to be some angry violent people. We've seen so much tyrannical BS I just want it to stop. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OK it Made the Court in The U.S.. You and any other Older Gentlemen here as well as Any Adult should watch the 23:00 minute mark to the end a Few Times and Let That Sink In.

If it gets Vaporized or Partially Vaporized it is a Law Suit Analysis, Of the  Current FDA Case over Ivermectin By a Dr. Released 8/11/2023 and is 36:30 Min/Seconds. It's Appealed to the 5th Circuit Now.

https://www.courthousenews.com/ivermectin-proponents-ask-fifth-circuit-to-revive-lawsuit-against-fda/

By the Way that Dr. Martin (Longer Version) 21:29 Min./Second Video is Still on YouBube from the EU Parliment.

If They Yank it The EU Judges may Not Be AS Nice as Ours if It Goes to Court There! Time Will Tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVgec9M0DfI

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 August 17th 2023, 7:31 am

The Trial of (Midget) A.F. 7/25/2023. Pretty good watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8XP5CB7NY

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 3rd 2023, 5:34 am

Dave De wrote:
supervel45 wrote:"What is interesting," Chen said, "is that young people on the same medications, who we typically do not expect to have heart disease, also had higher episodes of heart attacks than those who were not taking these medications."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://abcnews.go.com/US/rise-heart-disease-explained-extreme-weather-conditions-study/story?id=88259158

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's the Climate Change, do tell. Bizzaro World. Wink

I thought it was Russia's fault all this time.

Or The Next Outbreak. Then Pin The First One On Them TOO.

"The Victor/s Write The HISTORY". We Don't Know What in The Future "WILL" Happen.

WE ( Some OF US ANWAY ) KNOW WHAT "THEY" Say Happened in THE Past in the Early and MID Part of the LAST CENTURY, Though. We Also Have Some EYE Witness Close Personal ACCOUNTS From Our ELDERS.

The Latter 3rd Part of The Last Century We May Have Lived Through if We Were Alive Then.
It is Also Extremely Important Now, Also.

The Older People Are Supposed To Lead Their Younger Offspring and Students Employee's and Others.

Too Many Have Failed for Various Reasons.

TRUE RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN and CANNOT BE FORCED.

WHEN IT IS FORCED,{RESPECT}, IT IS FAKE and FEINDED OUT OF FEAR!!!, FOR FOOLS, Usually in High Places and Hopefully FOLLY By Both SOMETIMES.

If this does Not make Sense Read It a Few Times and Think Hard About it, and Then Step Back and Look Around, with Clear Eyes and a Sober Mind.

The AIMS ARE ALWAYS's THE SAME! MORE POWER MORE MONEY and WORLD DOMINATION IF THEY CAN!!!

THEY WANT TO BE THE PAGAN LIVING LITTLE g god of THEIR SLAVE POPULATION. FACT!!!!!

If You are Not Religious Check Your History Book For Former and Current Instances. Kim Dynasty North Korea.

Check Out What The The Leader of Japan Had to Tell People for a Acceptable Surrender to the U.S..

Then HE HAD TO TELL HIS PEOPLE THE SAME.

He was Spared Death and Remained but, His People had to Hear The Word's Out of His Mouth to Believe It.

We Also Did Not Make Them Grind Their Holy To Them Crest off their Weapons to let Them Save some Dignity.

^We did that After for Foreign Import to Other Countries and Here.
The Ones with the Crest are Highly sought Collectors Items Now.
A GI usually Took it out of a Dead Japs Hands and Brought It Home after He or His Brother in Arms KILLED HIM.
Those Hands Usually COLD and STIFF By The Time The SHOOTING STOPPED and it Was Safe to do SO.
Pull The Bolt Out, Stick it in Your Pocket, So You Could Move Forward, Carry More Ammo and Not Get Shot in the Back By The next guy Out of His Hole with 1 Bullet and No Rifle.
They Called it a Bonzi Charge For a Reason. By Then Usually Out of Lead and Down to  Pointed Cold Steal.

^THE ABOVE IS A TIMELESS TRUTH SINCE NATIONS WERE FORMED. THE BIGGER THE MORE LIKELY.

WE FORGET WAY TOO MUCH OF WHAT HAPPENED FROM THE START OF THIS CENTURY ALSO!

Remember What I said in Previous Footnotes I Link to Help Back Up my Reasons Why.

^ The Links are  BY NO MEANS ALL MY REASONS. Many are Based on My and Others, MUCH OLDER EXPERIENCE's. These Were are Flesh and Blood People, NOT INTERNET ELECTIC FRIENDS. IT MATTERS! MANY are The ONES That HAVE GONE WORLD WIDE, BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, SEEN IT DONE, or HAD IT DONE TO THEM...  They Represent Part of My Reasons and I Don't Have to Type for Weeks or Months to Share Past National or World History That Most People Forget or Did NOT KNOW.

We Had a Major Standoff in 2020 in Downtown H-Town. Pallets of Bricks in Place and were Reported By Local News.

We Also had an ARMY of Texas LEO and Our Texas Guard on Standby.

This was Durning the Floyd (HE Was From Here Originally) Funeral, Nation World Wide Gathering.

Major Destruction was Avoided and Anachist and Useful Idots VANDALS, Left Were Arrested After Sundown.

Insurgents Cover Their Face When they are Committing Crimes and Sedition as Well as Terrorist ACTs.

^ That has been the Case For Ever. It's Why the KKK did it. Terror and Playing off the Fear of Voodoo Ghosts of Black People and Their Former or Current Religon in the South, IE {PSYOPS}. You Know "Marie LaDreux" the Old Song.  And to Stay out of Prison. Another Military Objective was also Surprize Attack when They Gathered Somewhere to do Dirt or Worse and so They could not be Targeted Back By Victims.

The FACT of How This Played Out in 2020 and VID Masks were Never Linked Show's The BRAINROT of Western NATIONS!

WE ARE PREPROGAMED TO DISMISS THINGS THAT DON'T FIT THE NARITIVE Form 1963/4 Forward!

THEY CALLED ANYTING AGAINST (QUESTING) THE OFFICAL REPORT 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES"!

WE SAW IT AGAIN IN 2001.

IT DOES NOT MEAN QUESTIONS ARE FACTS, THEY JUST EXPRESS DOUBT of THINGS NOT ALL ADDING UP.

THEY  ALSO  ARE PITTING MANY GOOD PEOPLE (THE MAJORITY) Against EACH OTHER.

H-TOWN HAS GONE THOUGH MANY CRISIS's and Pulled TOGETHER. I KNOW, BEEN THOUGH MANY in 4 and Half Decades AROUND THEM and Working With  ABOUT EVERYBODY FOR PAY ON SITE ABOUT EVERYWHERE FROM THE 3 and 5 Ward To RiverOaks and the Trose Down the Street.

Also For Fun on The Street and Track. Great Times For Everyone and Few Problems Back in the Day, Even Holmes Rd. When The Big Dollar Bets Came up is When the Problems Started. That was not Always Colorblind, but pretty rare and I have seen White Boys Go after Each Other more then when we Mixed.

Hell The Original Geto Boy Music Group used to Race Together with Us. Frankie 3.48 Record ProMod Later, is a Urban Legend Here, when he Cracked that 7 second Track Car on the Street with a SBC LOVE TRUCK. I won't Name The Pot But It Was Alot. The Geto Spelling along with one or more members were Changed later when Corporate got in and they went National. It is was a Hoot and a Ton of Fun. Wouldn't change that for the World don't regret Any of It.

WE ARE NOT SPECIAL in my AREA. MOST of THE HEARTLAND is THE SAME.

Sometimes I am Amazed My Self at How We All come Together in Crisis and Most All Have The Same DREAMS.

The Underground Has Their Own World Wide Press.

I Watched The Minn. Police Station on it LIVE, when CNN was Run Off The Street Along With the Other MSN.

GAMER CHAT ROOM I am NOT but, IT WAS REPORTED THEY PLAYED A ROLE.

THEY CLAIMED THEY WERE COMING FOR OUR HOOD SO WATCHING THE UNDERGROUND WAS, YOU KNOW IMPORTANT To MY AREA and the BURBS.

It (Assuming a He Was By Build) HAD a MASKED UBREALLA MAN (Minn. Deal) in ALL BLACK and A SCOUT SIDEKICK at AUTOZONE TO BREAK THE GLASS, to START THE PARTY.

^YOU KNOW for ORVERHEAD PROTECTION on A SUNNY DAY. YEA THAT's IT. Wink

They Also Vaporize Evidence From the General Public and Local/State LEO's to Cover Their Tracks, If (Main Reason) it is a Crime or To Boost Their Narrative. Surely The General Pubic "Knows" PC "Selective Editing" EG "CENSORSIP". Sure They Do at THIS POINT. jocolor  study

Twitter X Vid Inside of Below Link.

This Sharping Up Very Badly for 2024 and Late 2023.

Also the Counter Threat to Lock Up the Other Side. Need an Icon For Banna Republic/Bizzaro World NowaDays. clown

Both Sides are Playing Extremely Dangerous Games That are Very Bad for Our Republic.

Americans of All Stripes Need to Realise  that We Have Much of The Same General Viewpoints and Discuss with Them in a Rational Civil Manner Amounst Family and Friends in Person and Share Valid Info and Experiences.

Cool Remarked That is What He Did Forming Some of his Opinions about the Vid and the Vax in the Beginning.

I also did The Exact Same Thing in Early 2020.

I also did a Great Deal of Research in the Scientific Journals and Disregarded Most Things on YouBube and Some on Rumble, UnLess it was Censored Elsewhere. Same as Him Spoke with Local and Watched for HUMINT as it's Called. Actual Trusted and reliable people family and Friends. Some had Family working at the Hospital as Nurses Dr.'s Ect. Some Fire/Paramedics and LEO and They get around and are in the BIZ too. These are Not Electric Internet People and were Trusted Friends in Most  cases for many decades.

We need MUCH More Discourse and Less 2 Sentence Social Media 2 line Posts on these Extremely Complex Areas and Issues and Problems. Same as Engine/Transmission rebuilding Electrical Ect.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-blasts-mask-mandates-covid-1823697

So is The Above A Dare to Do IT To The SO CALLED PRO SIDE as WELL AS THEIR HIGHER/HIGHEST UP's?

I Could Well SEE Them THINKING/TAKING IT THAT WAY.

AT THIS LEVEL THE UNI- PARTY INCLUDING, THE ONE WHO SAID IT SHOULD NEVER BE FULLY DISMISMISSED!

THAT ALSO GOES FOR TWO OTHER FOREIGN SO CALLED MAJOR COMPETITOR WORD LEADERS.

I VIEW BOTH AS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS PSYOP HEAD GAMES THAT ARE NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE TO THE AVERAGE CITIZEN THAT SHOULD NEVER BE PLAYED IN MY COUNTRY BY ANYONE EVER!

Anyway What I am Trying to say is Nobody Should Be Played by Sides Against Each Other and Only The Ultra Rich Benifit From It AT THE EXPENSE OF A Large Majority of The Working and Honest People of Our Not so United States and Allies.

In Laymen's Terms NO/ONE Should Become a USE/FUL Idiot in a Free Society, As OURS, That is Supposed to BE a BECON of LIBERTY TO THE WORLD. Mad

Hope Members and On Lookers Here HAVE a Good Holiday Barbeque With Friends and Family. Cool

To The LEM EVANS Family That Goes Double and Sorry For Your Loss. The Big Block Ford Brotherhood Will Miss His Help That's For Sure, and I know Guys Like Him Will Not Be Replaced By The Younger Instant Gratification Youngsters. The Value System/Education/Technology has Changed Too Much. Plenty of Young Good Guys to Carry the Torch Forward Though in the Life Sport and Hobby.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 21st 2023, 8:57 am

And Just Like That It Was Gone. V clown

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2023/09/15/california-legislature-quietly-votes-to-rescind-its-doctor-covid-misinformation-law-after-a-year-n2163849

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 28th 2023, 12:24 am

This was Interesting.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cia-front-organization-revisiting-ecohealth-claims-after-fauci-influence-campaign

It came out 9/27/2023 Today

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De September 28th 2023, 11:16 am

supervel45 wrote:This was Interesting.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cia-front-organization-revisiting-ecohealth-claims-after-fauci-influence-campaign

It came out 9/27/2023 Today

We are all minions to the pure evil deep state.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 28th 2023, 12:33 pm

^ "We" That's an All Encomassing Word. I and I Doubt You and many Others Will be a Drone's to These MoterFucking SOB's. It's Always been like this, Only a Few Sometimes See Through the BullShit Foisted on the Masses.

The Dumbing Down is Extremely Strong Now and That's the Scary Part. Darwin Must be Smiling clown

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 4th 2023, 5:21 am

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/11/30/texas-attorney-general-ken-paxton-sues-pfizer-for-false-deceptive-and-misleading-covid-vaccine-claims-n2167030
Arrow

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum