BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

+26
stangr8cr
56Tbird
psfracer
514Fox87
BigRigTech
rmcomprandy
bbf-falcon
David Willingham
HorsinAround
res0rli9
83-88T-Bird Guy
jones
FalconEh
BOSS 429
JACKAZZFLATZ
gmsmkr
dfree383
bruno
biglucky
jbozzelle
79ford pickup
richter69
D. Sea
QtrWarrior
Wheelie58
Wes Littrell
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  gmsmkr January 13th 2016, 10:50 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
jbozzelle wrote:That was StephenW that came from Oz and brought his "wobbly boots" too if I remember correctly.  That was the same year the PA Boys fried chicken and french fries in the back of the Super 8 motel...

AND, some people continue to form the conception that this is just another drag race ... Wink

To none family members it is just a drag race to them
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  bruno January 13th 2016, 11:04 pm

jbozzelle wrote:That was StephenW that came from Oz and brought his "wobbly boots" too if I remember correctly.  That was the same year the PA Boys fried chicken and french fries in the back of the Super 8 motel...

That was the bash I took my son, he is so excited to come again this year

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 14th 2016, 12:14 am

Dont forget to bring a spare set of keys, and dont leave them in the truck either.....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer January 14th 2016, 12:51 am

Wheelie58 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
BigRigTech wrote:You guys get to have all the fun, I'm too damn far away to come for the racing and BS. Wink

Your never to far away for the bash..... I've made the drive from Seattle

If I remember correctly, at one of the "Bashes" someone got there from Australia ... fly to Bowling Green or Louisville and rent a car.
I remember that too!
Long distance award for sure

Yep I came out from CA in 2012. Would love to come out again. I ran out of nitrous and Bruno gave me two bottles to use. Got some shirts to. The Hero parts trailer was right next door also.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 14th 2016, 7:36 pm

Yep ,no need in worrying about payouts...I'm taking it all home with me anyway!! You kids just show up and we'll show you how to have the time of your life! Nothing like hangin with your Ford Brothers for a few days! Last year was the best time of all the races. Everyone knows each other a little better now and if you break your stuff, we will all help you get it fixed if at all possible! Best bunch of guys and gals I've ever met period! Let's make this year even better...See you in June! And long live the king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 January 14th 2016, 11:15 pm

bruno wrote:

that was a good time, your kid took over my 4 wheeler.lol
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 14th 2016, 11:56 pm

BOSS 429 wrote:
bruno wrote:

that was a good time, your kid took over my 4 wheeler.lol

And was talking smack to everyone...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr January 15th 2016, 12:03 am

And was better at it than his dad!! Lol

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 15th 2016, 1:55 am

Steven had his smack talk down that day.He had us crackin up.There was a video floatin around somewhere.lol

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe January 15th 2016, 10:43 pm

56Tbird wrote:Yep ,no need in worrying about payouts...I'm taking it all home with me anyway!! You kids just show up and we'll show you how to have the time of your life! Nothing like hangin with your Ford Brothers for a few days! Last year was the best time of all the races. Everyone knows each other a little better now and if you break your stuff, we will all help you get it fixed if at all possible! Best bunch of guys and gals I've ever met period! Let's make this year even better...See you in June! And long live the king

Hey King Hobbs.... What if that damn street truck from up north shows up again?.... Seems to be a damn pain the @$$ just about every year lol... things could get even more interesting this year...
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing January 16th 2016, 11:28 pm

56Tbird wrote:Yep ,no need in worrying about payouts...I'm taking it all home with me anyway!! You kids just show up and we'll show you how to have the time of your life! Nothing like hangin with your Ford Brothers for a few days! Last year was the best time of all the races. Everyone knows each other a little better now and if you break your stuff, we will all help you get it fixed if at all possible! Best bunch of guys and gals I've ever met period! Let's make this year even better...See you in June! And long live the king
Dan I have to agree, last yr was one of the best times ever. It was blast.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2016, 1:41 am

Me too Ward. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell January 17th 2016, 10:21 am

Hopefully this year will be equally fun.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 January 17th 2016, 12:18 pm

Is there a date set in stone for this race?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell January 17th 2016, 12:50 pm

BOSS 429 wrote:Is there a date set in stone for this race?

Rich. June 10-11.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 17th 2016, 1:10 pm

I was told at last year's event that there would always be a "get together" at US60 the weekend before the "National Hot Rod Reunion" at Beach Bend, whether there was an special race planned or not.
Has that changed...? I see this is planned for the weekend before...

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell January 17th 2016, 1:53 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:I was told at last year's event that there would always be a "get together" at US60 the weekend before the "National Hot Rod Reunion" at Beach Bend, whether there was an special race planned or not.
Has that changed...? I see this is planned for the weekend before...

You are correct Randy. The HRR at Bowling Green is 16-18, and ours is 10-11. As far as I'm concerned this race will be the weekend before every year. I know that it may conflict with other races from time to time, but I feel it's better to have the same schedule every year, so as soon as the HRR is announced you can plan on this. That way people can put in for vacation early. If the race is important to people they will have to make the choice.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 17th 2016, 9:06 pm

Hotrod reunion is father's day weekend every year
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 18th 2016, 2:44 am

Usually a great time of the year in the Midwest to race also.Just starting to warmup good but yet not so humid yet.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 19th 2016, 10:27 am

Just an Idea…

How about a “Tow Truck” race for the guys/gals that don’t have a Race Car. Kind of like when Jon Kasse used to drive his truck up and race with us.

Nothing real expensive or fancy, just something fun. Heads up or Bracket, Majority rules. Only real “Rules” would be street tires only and must have a trailer hitch or ball in the bed LOL!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe January 19th 2016, 10:35 am

Hey Damon,

My truck has a trailer hitch, but my street tires are drag radials these days lol. Sounds like a good idea to me. Wes raced my super duty two years ago when his trucks engines were hurt. Glad to see you back posting on the forum btw.
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  Coupe Devil January 22nd 2016, 12:42 am

So dudeman wants you to pay him for NOT coming? Hell if thats the case I'll stay home to but I'll only charge you $600.. thats half his cost so....

Im still planning on coming up there. Probably riding shotgun / doing what ever I can to help Mike (Assuming he's taking a car as well)
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

https://www.facebook.com/NCSpeedlab

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 22nd 2016, 7:07 am

Coupe Devil wrote:So dudeman wants you to pay him for NOT coming? Hell if thats the case I'll stay home to but I'll only charge you $600.. thats half his cost so....

Im still planning on coming up there. Probably riding shotgun / doing what ever I can to help Mike (Assuming he's taking a car as well)

Unless something bad happens between now and then, car is going...
And even if the car doesn't, we will still go !!!

Ga Boyz... always down for a good party !!!
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy January 22nd 2016, 11:01 am

D. Sea wrote:Just an Idea…

How about a “Tow Truck” race for the guys/gals that don’t have a Race Car.  Kind of like when Jon Kasse used to drive his truck up and race with us.  

Nothing real expensive or fancy, just something fun.  Heads up or Bracket, Majority rules.  Only real “Rules” would be street tires only and must have a trailer hitch or ball in the bed LOL!

Better make that a bracket race, otherwise my ol' truck with the camper in the bed doesn't stand a chance.

I'm thinking 19 seconds in the 1/8th.  Laughing
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell February 2nd 2016, 10:23 pm

Headed to Ky Friday. Hopefully be able to post more details when I get back. Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next