BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST

+12
airford1
Moodyblues
nuclearcobra
72mav
cool40
Doug Rahn
richter69
Mustang-junky
supervel45
dfree383
rmcomprandy
torino501
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST - Page 2 Empty Re: GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST

Post  supervel45 December 3rd 2015, 8:58 am

dfree383 wrote:Only one more year left..... We can make it.
Looks like it's going to be a long year.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 3rd 2015, 9:25 am

supervel45 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Only one more year left..... We can make it.
                                                                                                          Looks like it's going to be a long year.

More Muzzie action in Cali....... But Obama will say its just be work place violence like Ft Hood.......Evil or Very Mad

and its all the Guns fault again.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn December 3rd 2015, 12:14 pm

This not the first time our so-called President has spoken on an issue without having all the facts! As has been stated on the news, California has some of the toughest guns laws in the U.S.. Our government needs to more vigilant with enforcing the laws we already have and vetting the people who are coming into this country. As always the Left is jumping on the gun control bandwagon and stating if we had tougher laws this would not have happened. Really, what planet are they living on?

If our President tries to get the people to believe this is Workplace Violence, he himself is creating a form of Terrorism by trying to scare the people, further their agenda, and take away guns from the Law Abiding Citizens of this country.
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 3rd 2015, 3:13 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:This not the first time our so-called President has spoken on an issue without having all the facts! As has been stated on the news, California has some of the toughest guns laws in the U.S..  Our government needs to more vigilant with enforcing the laws we already have and vetting the people who are coming into this country. As always the Left is jumping on the gun control bandwagon and stating if we had tougher laws this would not have happened. Really, what planet are they living on?

If our President tries to get the people to believe this is Workplace Violence, he himself is creating a form of Terrorism by trying to scare the people, further their agenda, and take away guns from the Law Abiding Citizens of this country.

I believe the new term should be workplace jihad......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST - Page 2 Empty Continuing Subterfuge by Obama

Post  DanE December 3rd 2015, 6:29 pm

I believe Obama has been bringing in radical Muslims by the plane full under false manifests for a while now.

The refuges from Syria I believe to be another ploy to infiltrate the US with radical Muslims.

Muslims have been given business deals that you and I can't get close to and as a result they own most of the gas stations and party stores in the US. Why? Three fold as I see it.
One- To generate money to send to terrorist organizations.
Two-To have safe houses throughout this country
Three-To have knowledge of whats where throughout this country.

Our government has been taking money (billions) from the Social Security fund, leaving IOU's that they don't honor and using that money against the citizens of this country. Such as buying up ammunition and warehousing it so you can't have it and driving up the price of ammunition that you can find. If they had left the fund alone, it probably would be the richest fund in the world, however we are being told the fund is on its last legs.

Our government is doing its best to eliminate our right to bear arms through one ploy after another. Be a member of the NRA and encourage people you know to be a member.

Our representatives in our government have one main job as they see it and that is to get reelected, and while they are there, line their pockets. Some new electives go to DC bound and determined to do a good job, but they are soon pressured to get in "line" or be at their peril. Our representatives are strongly influenced by the lobbyists who represent large corporations and well funded special interest groups. So, on the surface, our government is run by profit and greed. But there is a large subversive group under that.

If you think these economic downturns that we suffer thru are not contrived, think again. The ploy is to weaken the middle class so as to bastardize the constitution as a move toward "One World Government" The UN is not your friend, The Federal Reserve is not your friend.

All this is so sad. This country could be first rate and therefore influence the world to be likewise to an extent. When certain segments of this world are brought up in hate and their only goal in life is to subjugate anyone who doesn't believe like they do, the only recourse I see is to isolate them or eliminate them.

I believe that there are internment camps from Texas to Canada waiting for citizens who have had enough and become "unruly".

Damn, and no, I am not a conspirator, just a simple man who has been looking at what has been going on for many years.

DanE

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 3rd 2015, 8:33 pm

they keep talking about how much ammo and guns they had....... all I can say to that it that its a nice start?

3000 rounds aint shit
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 3rd 2015, 8:59 pm

^^^^^^ Just more media mind control to form opinions in the minions small brains. Kind of like the bitches on the View, said you can't eat a deer shot with a so called assault rifle because there will be nothing left of it, LoL. The stupid in America is very deep, and getting worse rapidly.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  ROAD RAGE December 4th 2015, 7:43 am

I feel we are being Set-Up by this administration.. After he leaves, I predict it will get worse.
Obama= Trojan Horse.
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 December 4th 2015, 12:14 pm

Te Biggest Trojan Horse Ever.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 4th 2015, 1:09 pm

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1593/loretta-lynch-vows-prosecute-those-who-use-anti-james-barrett WoW!

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 4th 2015, 1:50 pm

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-lynch-muslims-ahmed-clock-20151203-story.html Had enough yet?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky December 6th 2015, 10:15 pm

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/768951796583417/

Three things about Islam that you didn't know.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 7th 2015, 12:15 pm

richter69 wrote:they keep talking about how much ammo and guns they had....... all I can say to that it that its a nice start?

3000 rounds aint shit

Which tells me that if they weren't caught , they had intentions of doing more of the same in other places.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues December 7th 2015, 4:20 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
richter69 wrote:they keep talking about how much ammo and guns they had....... all I can say to that it that its a nice start?

3000 rounds aint shit

Which tells me that if they weren't caught , they had intentions of doing more of the same in other places.

No Doubt
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 7th 2015, 5:29 pm

I guess I look at it different. I see it as a media ploy to further gun control through arsenal type laws and registration in the future. The government has been buying up large stockpiles of ammo and causing shortages and high prices in the civilian market, causing many to stock up while it is available and somewhat affordable. The claim that they made a commitment to ISIS on social media, illegally made pipe bombs, and slaughtered 14 Americans is enough to make me believe they intended to do more harm all by itself.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2