BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST

+12
airford1
Moodyblues
nuclearcobra
72mav
cool40
Doug Rahn
richter69
Mustang-junky
supervel45
dfree383
rmcomprandy
torino501
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST Empty GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST

Post  torino501 November 14th 2015, 4:10 pm

After what I saw last night on the news all I can do is shake my head. i'm not a well educated person. no college education. but I have some time in the military. from what I have seen in the past and whats going on in the present. these killings in france is all due because pres OBAMA is a weak leader. the US was known as a GREAT superpower. when we where great our allies followed suit... we led in everything, industrial ,space ,medicine, oil/gas, everthing....!!! we where led by great presidents and some not so great. but this one here takes the cake. we have a weak president with weak policies. AAAAAND so do our allies. why does this happen? why...? im sick of it. when 911 hit I was devastated. I felt betrayed, a felt like my parent wasn't there to protect me. at first I was angry at bush. but when I heard on the new that's we had launched air strikes in Afghanistan to go find the people who did this, my faith and my pride in my president was restored. you kill us... we'll kill you back x10. its just a matter of time before something like this happens in the US. its coming, we stopped a massacre in dallas last year over a Mohamed drawing contest. with our weak president and porous borders and wanting to allow musslim refugees from Syria in our country. its gonna happen. if my president wont protect me...you bet your sweet ass ill protect me and my family. AT ALL COST. we have to take our country back. ive got a 3 year old and one that will be here in January. we need to fix this place up for them...

torino501

Back to top Go down

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST Empty Re: GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST

Post  rmcomprandy November 14th 2015, 6:57 pm

Our current President says he is only half Muslim ... you bet.
Islam is a religion of peace ... after all ... he says that time and time again.
AND, I believe that is why he is such a "CANDY A$$" when things like this happen.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 14th 2015, 7:21 pm

Lock and load.......

dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 14th 2015, 7:37 pm

Yea, and his other half is Communist. Don't worry it will get a lot worse.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 14th 2015, 7:40 pm

Only one more year left..... We can make it.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky November 14th 2015, 9:31 pm

Surprised he didn't call this one 'work place violence' too.

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 November 15th 2015, 12:15 am

I dont rely anyone to protect myself or my loved ones........ wife had to go shopping earlier and I didnt want her to go alone so I took time away from the shop just to make sure she was gonna be ok. I cant get her to get the fingerprints done etc and get her cc license...... honestly she prob dont have the mindest to carry a gun everyday anyways.

A movie theather we went to last sat got robbed at gunpoint the following night.... I guess the rent a cop dont work sundays...... whats funny is I had more firepower on me than he did.

I feel all hell is gonna break loose one day soon.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn November 15th 2015, 11:49 am

Boots on the ground and equal to if not surpassing the D-Day invasion, it's time to put a stop to this and quit pussy footin around.
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy November 15th 2015, 12:09 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:Boots on the ground and equal to if not surpassing the D-Day invasion, it's time to put a stop to this and quit pussy footin around.

Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman were MEN of character who just would not stand-by and allow things like this to continue to happen.  This country is now run by politicians who care about nothing else except correctly perceived politics and getting re-elected.

Personally ... I think we now need a President with a gangster mentality.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 November 15th 2015, 12:29 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Doug Rahn wrote:Boots on the ground and equal to if not surpassing the D-Day invasion, it's time to put a stop to this and quit pussy footin around.

Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman were MEN of character who just would not stand-by and allow things like this to continue to happen.  This country is now run by politicians who care about nothing else except correctly perceived politics and getting re-elected.

Personally ... I think we now need a President with a gangster mentality.
we have one running for office with a big mouth,does he count?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav November 16th 2015, 7:41 pm

Looks like all that hardcore gun control did a fantastic job protecting all those people.
Oh, dont forget the open borders......
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 17th 2015, 7:38 am

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1582578 I say lets put it to a vote directly to the people. Anyone care to guess the outcome?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  torino501 November 17th 2015, 9:22 am

only question I have is do they have the nuts to do it....? all talk and no action. like repealing Obama care...

torino501

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 17th 2015, 10:27 am

^^^^^ I think we both know the answer to that. Evil or Very Mad

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 17th 2015, 10:43 am

This guy hit it square........

"I'd say that if the USA is going to take them - then settle every fucking one of them in DC.....
It's a target rich environment."
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra November 17th 2015, 11:05 am

https://youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 18th 2015, 11:46 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone Something like this is likely in play? How quickly we forget.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 18th 2015, 11:53 am

torino501 wrote:After what I saw last night on the news all I can do is shake my head. i'm not a well educated person. no college education. but I have some time in the military. from what I have seen in the past and whats going on in the present. these killings in france is all due because pres OBAMA is a weak leader. the US was known as a GREAT superpower. when we where great our allies followed suit... we led in everything, industrial ,space ,medicine, oil/gas, everthing....!!! we where led by great presidents and some not so great. but this one here takes the cake. we have a weak president with weak policies. AAAAAND so do our allies. why does this happen? why...? im sick of it. when 911 hit I was devastated. I felt betrayed, a felt like my parent wasn't there to protect me. at first I was angry at bush. but when I heard on the new that's we had launched air strikes in Afghanistan to go find the people who did this, my faith and my pride in my president was restored. you kill us... we'll kill you back x10. its just a matter of time before something like this happens in the US. its coming, we stopped a massacre in dallas last year over a Mohamed drawing contest. with our weak president and porous  borders  and wanting to allow musslim refugees from Syria in our country. its gonna happen.  if my president wont protect me...you bet your sweet ass ill protect me and my family. AT ALL COST.   we have to take our country back.  ive got a 3 year old and one that will be here in January. we need to fix this place up for them...
Jimmy Carter was weak too, Putin has Cliff notes. We will see what gives soon enough.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues November 18th 2015, 11:57 am

I spent time over there in the first gulf war. They care about no one. Their radical religion is first and foremost to them. They hate the West and there will be a major attack by ISIS here in the US because they are already here.

The president is one of them and he is our enemy. Believe what you like but if you look at the facts it backs up my statement.

Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 18th 2015, 12:15 pm

^^^^^It's got to be the drugs I tell you. We knew all the first part back in 1979 with the Iran/Hostage deal, or before and the second part, Reverend Wright and Bill Aryers in 2007-08, well at least those paying attention.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 18th 2015, 12:43 pm

Moodyblues wrote:I spent time over there in the first gulf war.  They care about no one.  Their radical religion is first and foremost to them.  They hate the West and there will be a major attack by ISIS here in the US because they are already here.

The president is one of them and he is our enemy.  Believe what you like but if you look at the facts it backs up my statement.

i just spent a few years over there recently.... It's still the same
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues November 18th 2015, 1:03 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:I spent time over there in the first gulf war.  They care about no one.  Their radical religion is first and foremost to them.  They hate the West and there will be a major attack by ISIS here in the US because they are already here.

The president is one of them and he is our enemy.  Believe what you like but if you look at the facts it backs up my statement.

i just spent a few years over there recently.... It's still the same

Im sure. There is some good snatch over there though! Very Happy
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 November 19th 2015, 10:40 am

richter69 wrote:I dont rely  anyone to protect myself or my loved ones........ wife had to go shopping earlier and I didnt want her to go alone so I took time away from the shop just to make sure she was gonna be ok. I cant get her to get the fingerprints done etc and get her cc license...... honestly she prob dont have the mindest to carry a gun everyday anyways.

A movie theather we went to last sat got robbed at gunpoint the following night.... I guess the rent a cop dont work sundays...... whats funny is I had more firepower on me than he did.

I feel all hell is gonna break loose one day soon.
http://conservativepost.com/trump-is-calling-for-all-concealed-carry-permit-holders-to-do-this/ Good.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  airford1 November 20th 2015, 4:44 am

I say let the Mexicans move to the Middle eastand in 2 generations from now the region will be Catholic. Problem solved.

Last edited by airford1 on November 20th 2015, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spillen. ant got a good edgeemacation.)
airford1
airford1

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr November 20th 2015, 11:26 am

GUESS I'LL BE THE FIRST IMG_6019_zpsik1ugkfj
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content