BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend?

3 posters

Go down

Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend? Empty Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend?

Post  Moodyblues February 19th 2015, 9:22 pm

I'm headed out Saturday morning to find a few BBF on the property.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend? Empty Re: Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend?

Post  69F100 February 19th 2015, 9:47 pm

I was going to try to go Saturday but got to much other stuff need to do. Tomorrow they will find out how good their setups are high on in the lower 40s but Saturday in the upper 60s and low 70s tonight it suppose to be in the low 20s. I am only 45 mins from the track if something changes I might run down to the track Saturday.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend? Empty Re: Anybody headed to Lights Out 6 at SGMP this weekend?

Post  jones February 19th 2015, 10:12 pm

I wanted to go but I can never schedule the events into my calendar.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues February 19th 2015, 10:16 pm

There are a few BBF cars down there. Looking forward to going.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  jones February 19th 2015, 10:25 pm

There is a handful of local guys that will be there racing and most of the racing crowd I hang around when I use to go to the track. Everyone has their cars running again, new engines and other goodies!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues February 19th 2015, 10:42 pm

jones wrote:There is a handful of local guys that will be there racing and most of the racing crowd I hang around when I use to go to the track. Everyone has their cars running again, new engines and other goodies!

I will be checking those cars out
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down