BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a mess.....

3 posters

Go down

What a mess..... Empty What a mess.....

Post  bigblockfox468 July 8th 2013, 2:37 pm

Decided to pull my rearend on Friday and install some 4.10  gears and found this......

A Lincoln Locker Rolling Eyes 

What a mess..... Photo_zps7c33e284

Guess I'm not too much surprised considering what I've had to do this car by straightening out other peoples rig jobs so far on it Mad

On Friday I placed an order (as per Summit tech) for Moser 31 spline axles, c-clip eliminators, and a spool. I recieved it on Saturday and returned it today. Wasn't too happy with what I recieved and what their tech assistance said would work. So I called Moser this morning and Kent up there got me lined up with some real stuff now.........35 splined axles that are easily identified if track tech questions them.
Only $30 more in price directly from Moser and their knowledge, well worth it......I'll learn !!  lol!
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

What a mess..... Empty Re: What a mess.....

Post  schmitty July 8th 2013, 2:49 pm

It's always interesting what some people consider good enough. You've got some great stuff coming that will work for a long time.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn July 8th 2013, 2:50 pm

You're exactly right about Summit's techs... I've only ordered a couple of times from them, and both times was a freakin nightmare... I've had much better luck with the guys/gals at Jeg's ...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down