BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm

3 posters

Go down

recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm Empty recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm

Post  63boxtop October 19th 2009, 4:50 pm

it can be central texas too i guess, i'm looking at having my 63 galaxie back halfed and probably a 4 link with coil over shocks, the stock leaf spring set up with cal-tracs aint cutting it with this 557, i'll take recommendations too as far as any other suspension ideas

thanks
rick

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm Empty Re: recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm

Post  the Coug October 19th 2009, 5:12 pm

Rick There are a few in Amarillo that can do Chassis....I did my own.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm Empty Re: recommended chassis shops in west texas/eastern nm

Post  63boxtop October 19th 2009, 5:28 pm

i was thinking about it , but i lack the chassis know how and tools to do so, would you be interested in doing a galaxie with myself, if not i assume the ones in amarillo would be in the phone book there.

rick

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 19th 2009, 5:32 pm

Rick if we can get together and it will take lots of measuring and double checking sure lets do it.. love working with metal... you can come up and see mine so you can see what is done first... ok?

Randy

Rick I am sending you a a PM so expect it....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  63boxtop October 19th 2009, 5:50 pm

sounds good, i'll be making the move out there in about 3 weeks, and once i get the house settled i'll get wit you so we can meet up. Very Happy

rick

i'll keep an eye out for the pm

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger October 21st 2009, 8:52 am

Where are you moving too?
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 21st 2009, 8:58 am

BigBlockRanger wrote:Where are you moving too?

James I think he is moving to Clovis if my memory is correct...

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  63boxtop October 22nd 2009, 4:34 pm

moving to portales, but its right next to clovis,

63boxtop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down