BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers

+6
66prostreetfairlane
muddog899
56Tbird
schmitty
dfree383
Wheelie58
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers Empty BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers

Post  Wheelie58 February 6th 2013, 12:34 am

Many of you have seen or installed one of my Keith Fulp Motorsports (KFM) Big Block Ford mid plates. As far as I know, the KFM plate is the only one out there that serves as a mid plate and a starter locator plate, taking place of the original Ford plate. Here is a link to my other posting: https://www.429-460.com/t13876-bbf-starter-locator-plate-and-steel-mid-plate?highlight=starter+plate
Due to special requests, I now offer a modified version of my plate that is well suited for truck pullers, mud bog and sand racers. The new plate encloses the lower portion of the bellhousing, just like the OE plate. My normal drag race plates are left open for converter cooling. The extreme conditions that some racers face make it better to keep the bellhousing enclosed.
BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers AC5531DC-0DEA-48D8-96EF-EF75637E1347-3867-000004D966ED9E32_zpsea6d2aa8
The new part design is very similar to my drag race plate, 33" wide,.100" thick steel, CAD designed from OE specs, CNC laser cut and zinc plated to help prevent rust and give it a nice gold appearance. A cover plate for converter bolt access is included.
This plate will be priced at $110 plus shipping.

Custom orders are always welcome, as the plates can be cut from other materials or thickness if desired.
Please call with any questions. 678-458-2033 or e-mail KFMotorsports@aol.com
Thank you,
Keith Fulp
www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com

Last edited by Wheelie58 on March 3rd 2013, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers Empty Re: BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers

Post  dfree383 February 6th 2013, 12:44 am

Nice Stuff Keith !
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers Empty Re: BBF Mid Plate for Truck Pullers, Mud and Sand Racers

Post  schmitty February 6th 2013, 1:19 am

Is there one headed to Nebraska? bounce
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 6th 2013, 10:06 am

schmitty wrote:Is there one headed to Nebraska? bounce
Schmitty,
I just got a message from my Laser Elf and your plate is being precision cut this morning. I will pick it up this afternoon and get it to the plater for the 14K Gold that you requested. When I pick it up, they want an armored car and a police car there.
Thanks,
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 6th 2013, 10:39 am

Wheelie58 wrote:
Schmitty,
I just got a message from my Laser Elf and your plate is being precision cut this morning. I will pick it up this afternoon and get it to the plater for the 14K Gold that you requested. When I pick it up, they want an armored car and a police car there.
Thanks,
Keith
I can't win if it doesn't look good. Bling that baby all the way out. Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 6th 2013, 10:41 am

schmitty wrote:
Wheelie58 wrote:
Schmitty,
Thanks,
Keith
I can't win if it doesn't look good. Bling that baby all the way out. Twisted Evil
Did you want the row of diamonds on the front side? The jeweler wants to know.
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 6th 2013, 10:51 am

Front side, but it in a monogram of my initials.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 6th 2013, 12:13 pm

Put "I Wanna Be A Plowboy" on it Twisted Evil cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 6th 2013, 12:34 pm

"Poor dirt farmer" lol! or just PDF
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  muddog899 February 6th 2013, 6:42 pm

Is there one headed to Nebraska?
NO WAY Razz schmitty but there is one headed to New Mexico LOL
I have been working with kieth on this for about a month now think its going to be a big seller for him

muddog899

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 6th 2013, 8:28 pm

Very true....the one in the picture is on the way to New Mexico!
Schmitty...yours was born today and is at the plater.
Thanks guys!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 7th 2013, 3:18 pm

You mean I get serial #2?
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  66prostreetfairlane February 7th 2013, 8:39 pm

Keith,
I'll be giving you a call this is exactly what i was looking for!

Don
66prostreetfairlane
66prostreetfairlane

https://www.reiautomationsquad.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 7th 2013, 9:27 pm

schmitty wrote:You mean I get serial #2?
I will have to ponder that. The first one was a custom order. So yours may be sister of Custom 1??
Yours is in the process at the gold plater.. Suspect
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 7th 2013, 9:29 pm

66prostreetfairlane wrote:Keith,

Don

In that case, I better make a batch of these up. I kind of figured they would be a good part to have.
I will start the process on more in the morning.
Thanks!
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  66prostreetfairlane February 8th 2013, 1:20 am

Wheelie58 wrote:
66prostreetfairlane wrote:Keith,

Don

In that case, I better make a batch of these up. I kind of figured they would be a good part to have.
I will start the process on more in the morning.
Thanks!
Keith

The only difference is i will need 28-1/2 inches wide....I will be calling my transmission and converter guy tomorrow as i have C4 to ensure this will fit with my deal.

Don
66prostreetfairlane
66prostreetfairlane

https://www.reiautomationsquad.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 8th 2013, 3:01 am

Don,
Just give me a call at 678-458-2033 and we can talk it over.
Thanks
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  muddog899 February 12th 2013, 10:17 pm

Keith,
Got the mid plate today not sure how you packed since in came in bare with no box or anything but the shipping label bent to all hell.

Lol it came in fine looks really good thanks

muddog899

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 13th 2013, 12:25 am

Holy shit
Scared me!
I used a bunch of tape on that one..,
Glad it arrived ok.
It should provide hours of enjoyment for girls and boys!
Thanks
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 March 3rd 2013, 7:22 am

This plate seemed to raise lots of interest with my truck pull and sand/dirt/mud race customers. The idea of keeping nasty rocks and grit out of the bellhousing area makes sense in those applications.
I went ahead and made a whole batch of them. Just got them back from the zinc plating process.
Please call 678-458-2033, PM or email to KFMotorsports@aol.com for addtional information or to get one coming your way.
Thanks,
Keith Fulp
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 3rd 2013, 11:30 am

I think I had talked to you about a plate like this, not so much for mud and crap but to maybe protect the oilpan in case something in the bell area self destructs. I dont need one right away but when I do I'll need about a 2" tab added to the very top for my upper mid plate to cage mounts.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 March 3rd 2013, 11:56 am

richter69 wrote:I think I had talked to you about a plate like this, not so much for mud and crap but to maybe protect the oilpan in case something in the bell area self destructs. I dont need one right away but when I do I'll need about a 2" tab added to the very top for my upper mid plate to cage mounts.

If you can draw it on a bar napkin, I can make it!
Thanks
Keith.
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 11th 2013, 1:02 pm

bump for....... Da police
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. March 23rd 2013, 8:58 pm

Just got off the phone with mister Fulp....He said my mid plate is ready! Talk about quick service ...Ordered it two days ago and he had to make it out of 1/4 inch aluminum .... I'm impressed and anxious to see it.

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave C. March 28th 2013, 10:41 pm

Received the mid plate today. It's so nice i hate to scratch it! I ordered it a little over sized so I can trim it to fit the frame ... Everything fit when I mocked it up on the floor. The starter also fit nice and tight ... Very Happy Thanks again Keith.

Dave C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next