BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS

3 posters

Go down

WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS Empty WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS

Post  Wayne Pearce January 30th 2013, 10:57 am

I'm trying to find a set of continental Mark VIII (94, 95, 96) bucket seats. Not able to find anything around here without buying the whole car. Preferably saddle tan leather - but, I'll take any color. Tracks, and power not needed. I'd be happy to find a pair of seats in decent shape, and a fair price. Thanks in advance.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS Empty Re: WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS

Post  bbf-falcon January 30th 2013, 9:01 pm

Sorry Wayne,just crushed (2) 8's w/saddle this summer. Sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS Empty Re: WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS

Post  Wayne Pearce January 31st 2013, 8:13 am

Rick:
Serves me right for procrastinating, I literally fell over the first set I got - figured I could get the second set easy enough. Damn, TWO sets, BOTH saddle tan ---- you really know how "make my day"! (LOL)

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn January 31st 2013, 1:07 pm

You looking for these? I can't seem to find the other headrest, but these were in my wife's Mark VIII when she had her accident. I put them outside last weekend to get at some other stuff from the shed. If you want them, they're yours for shipping costs alone. They're still in pretty good shape, no tears or anything but the car had almost 200,000 on it, so they do have some wear... Let me know...

406-431-3265 if you wish to call or text me about them...

WANTED, CONTINENTAL MARK VIII BUCKET SEATS Cidresampled20130131090

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 31st 2013, 9:27 pm

Those are in bout the same condition mine were in Doug Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down