BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible

+7
DanH
Mike R
69F100
cool40
dfree383
c.evans
Mustang-junky
11 posters

Go down

Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible Empty Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible

Post  Mustang-junky November 24th 2012, 10:19 pm

Mother of 15 wants us to pay. All 15, potential voters in a few years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NAR3B8S6nsc

Jess
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible Empty Re: Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible

Post  c.evans November 24th 2012, 11:56 pm

The only thing we should have to pay for, is getting her tubes tied. Evil or Very Mad

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible Empty Re: Someone needs to pay for all my kids! Someone needs to be held responcible

Post  dfree383 November 25th 2012, 12:07 am

No kidding........ Evil or Very Mad
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 November 25th 2012, 12:43 am

kinda late for that now Surprised send them to china!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 November 25th 2012, 1:22 am

she want everybody to take care of them she said her husband is in jail that not our problem sounds like she needs to get a job.but wait she has 12 kids can't pay a babby sitter for all 12 plus buy food,pay rent,light bill she should have thought about it when she was laying there making 15 babbies instead of wanting everybody ealse to pay for them.I don't feel one bit sorry for her but the kids I do I don't think she needs them back if she can't take care of them on her own.we can take care of them in foster homes where she don't get all the money to live off of us because she to sorry to work for a living.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R November 25th 2012, 2:01 am

I'm disgusted, I don't know what else to say. Where does this sense of entitlement come from?

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 25th 2012, 3:49 am

Mike R wrote:I'm disgusted, I don't know what else to say. Where does this sense of entitlement come from?

Years of Welfare and Afirmitive action....... Kindness has created a monster.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH November 25th 2012, 5:30 am

throw her ass in jail , child endangerment and the kids in foster homes . like 3 years per count then make a deal tubes tied get a job , even one at the stop sign . start paying suppot to the state . father also starts paying the state for support (retro)when his time is up . . failure to do , they get back on secured state housing , food and clothes with a number on them .

this would send a message to the rest, were done taking care of you lazy ass

see the thinking , that family member said she was doing well on her own , the low life lazy thinking

the bleeding hearts do someting like this , don't think so . let them do the support payments . then it would happen

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 November 25th 2012, 10:37 am

I like the "send them to China" thoughts
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  BUZZ BUZZARD November 25th 2012, 11:11 am

NO, why would you want to ruin a nation of dedicated hard working people. Some of our fourfathers made the Mistake of hauling the seed and fire ants from africa. I say send all the freeloaders white, black, brown, yellow, tan, and even those green homos to central africa. There are lots of trees to hug, and grubs to eat, hell the lions and buzzards have to eat too! P.S. I will put my mother-in-law on the first boat myself.

People around here think that I am prejudice, well I am but not to race, I have extreeme prejudice towards freeloaders living off of the backs of hard working people like myself and many others. This sence of entitlement had soaked into our youth like a plauge. I try like hell to instill a good work ethic in my two children but it is hard when they are bombarded with the liberal ideology on tv, radio, school, internet, where they are taught that you can spend your days in a coffee shop on facebook and someone else will foot the bills.

GOD HELP US ALL FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS!

BUZZ BUZZARD

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave November 25th 2012, 11:43 am

dfree383 wrote:Years of Welfare and Afirmitive action ........ Kindness has created a monster

BUZZ BUZZARD wrote:GOD HELP US ALL FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS!

Like many who have replied, it's a problem that will eventually sink our boat! When the number of people lessen that are willing to bail the water from the boat, we will all be swimming, some without a life jacket! I watched about two (2) minutes of the video before I became "pissed", then turned it off! These "entitlement people" are just that, people who will not, don't intend and will not be convinced they must work and provide for their families! They do not have morals, responsibility or the will to be a provider, as we know it! They however are intelligent, in their own way. They manipulate the system generation after generation and continue to have the mindset of entitlement.

I believe their motto goes something like this; I want what you have, I should have what you have, I will have what you have, I will take yours! Don't think these people won't lie, cheat and put an honest working person in a position that a person will soon need to defend his or her self against their allegations!

Throughly pissed off,
Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams November 25th 2012, 12:19 pm

DanH wrote: throw her ass in jail , child endangerment and the kids in foster homes . like 3 years per count then make a deal tubes tied get a job , even one at the stop sign . start paying suppot to the state . father also starts paying the state for support (retro)when his time is up . . failure to do , they get back on secured state housing , food and clothes with a number on them .

this would send a message to the rest, were done taking care of you lazy ass

see the thinking , that family member said she was doing well on her own , the low life lazy thinking

the bleeding hearts do someting like this , don't think so . let them do the support payments . then it would happen

do the math is it cheaper to look after her or cheaper to jail her ( my choice ) and look after all her kids. China does have some good ideas on population control

if her kids are in good foster homes and well educated MAYBe they grow up to be productive tax paying " not in jail " people
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams November 25th 2012, 12:26 pm

FYI:
years ago we elected an ndp government that raised welfare payouts ( almost broke the gvt.) for the next few years till they were voted out, the crime rate dropped. the next gvt slashed welfare rates that have never recovered, now our crime rate is out of shape and kids are more violent and carry guns to get what they want.

a catch 22 if ever there was one.
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 25th 2012, 12:58 pm

Larry Williams wrote:FYI:
years ago we elected an ndp government that raised welfare payouts ( almost broke the gvt.) for the next few years till they were voted out, the crime rate dropped. the next gvt slashed welfare rates that have never recovered, now our crime rate is out of shape and kids are more violent and carry guns to get what they want.

a catch 22 if ever there was one.

Its a title wave of bad attitudes, not a result of cutting welfare. Your crime rate is the result of being over tolerant and attempting to please everyone.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH November 25th 2012, 2:36 pm

"please everyone" . put laws inplace and enforce them , takes the please everyone out the vote for me .

D's and R's would also have to drop please my side , not on all view's , just the outright abuse of a system that was put in place for those truely needing help

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Mustang-junky November 25th 2012, 8:55 pm

The part that really got me was how she felt that someone else needed to be responsible for HER kids. When the country is broke people like this will have a real reality check when the government "benefit" checks quite coming in.
Mustang-junky
Mustang-junky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down