BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning!!!!!!

+14
Tennessee Bullitt
RetroJim
GaryS
71torino
dfree383
DanH
richter69
cool40
ustahava67
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
manofmerc
83-88T-Bird Guy
michealj
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warning!!!!!! Empty Warning!!!!!!

Post  michealj January 31st 2012, 9:37 pm

Just letting you guys know bought a fogger kit on here with out pics. cause guy said it was like
new and i took his word for it, gave $350.00 for it and well 500.00 later its like new cause
only thing usable was blocks, and line nuts. So dont buy with out pics... Mad Question
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Warning!!!!!! Empty Re: Warning!!!!!!

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy January 31st 2012, 9:48 pm

michealj wrote:Just letting you guys know bought a fogger kit on here with out pics. cause guy said it was like
new and i took his word for it, gave $350.00 for it and well 500.00 later its like new cause
only thing usable was blocks, and line nuts. So dont buy with out pics... Mad Question

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

In this day of cheap, high quality digital cameras and the internet, there's no reason a seller can't provide good pics, imo.

83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  michealj February 1st 2012, 1:19 am

Thanks man but, it was my fault should have never trusted them, oh well lesson learned..
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Warning!!!!!! Empty On the other hand

Post  manofmerc February 1st 2012, 7:47 am

I purchased a complete caltrac setup from a guy onthis forum .He goes by 9 second comet .It was just as he said in good condition like new really .No pics either I trusted him .It just depends on who you hook up with so sorry you got ripped off Crying or Very sad

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Warning!!!!!! Empty double post

Post  manofmerc February 1st 2012, 7:48 am

I purchased a complete caltrac setup from a guy onthis forum .He goes by 9 second comet .It was just as he said in good condition like new really .No pics either I trusted him .It just depends on who you hook up with so sorry you got ripped off Crying or Very sad

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 1st 2012, 9:52 am

Yea,it's a touchy deal when it comes to buying from the internet. Be careful out there. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 1st 2012, 11:09 am

michealj wrote:Just letting you guys know bought a fogger kit on here with out pics. cause guy said it was like
Who's the seller ? Let us know who we can't trust?
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ustahava67 February 1st 2012, 11:20 am

Mike I am really sorry to hear that you got burned!. I KNOW from my dealings with you that you are a stand-up guy! post the guy up... If some one is shady they need to outted for what they are!
ustahava67
ustahava67

Back to top Go down

Post  michealj February 1st 2012, 7:32 pm

Man i would but don't remember his name... I tried to find the old post but couldn't..
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

where was he from?we need to know who the sob is! bounce
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  michealj February 1st 2012, 11:18 pm

think Md. has a roadster.
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2012, 12:03 am

this?

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151698&highlight=fogger
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 2nd 2012, 1:55 am

exactly what was wrong with the other parts ? did they have a scratch on some of those parts ? details

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 2nd 2012, 1:58 am

83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:

In this day of cheap, high quality digital cameras and the internet, there's no reason a seller can't provide good pics, imo.

I got a good reason , don't know how to post a picture .
Say its simple ! OK!

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2012, 3:58 am

DanH wrote:
83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:

I got a good reason , don't know how to post a picture .
Say its simple ! OK!

Dan..... Its not hard.... Take a few minutes to learn how !!!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 2nd 2012, 12:40 pm

Dave , might not be hard . Had my son-in-law show me . 15 seconds later he's gone 15 seconds is all it takes to learn about anything. lol .

pic might be worth a thousand words , also brings more money and a quicker sale . I do have to learn

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  71torino February 2nd 2012, 5:13 pm

Nobody should be trying to sell stuff without pics.
71torino
71torino

Back to top Go down

Post  michealj February 2nd 2012, 11:39 pm

richter69 wrote:this?

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151698&highlight=fogger

Yep! thats it.... Twisted Evil
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2012, 11:52 pm

only reason I found it is I considered that unit myself, then I remembered my golden rule...........anyhoo sorry you got burnt.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  michealj February 3rd 2012, 1:21 am

Well told it was new, and is going on new setup took to my nitrous guy and there was really nothing good to use. Had to make all new tubes, new noids, pretty much everything, was told come with everything but bottle but no lines, oh well its in good shape now about $800.00 later
thanks steve johnson..for having parts at reasonable prices... Laughing
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Post  GaryS February 3rd 2012, 8:50 am

If not as described, seller should take it back or make it right!!!
GaryS
GaryS

Back to top Go down

Post  RetroJim February 5th 2012, 11:24 pm

That's so damn low ! Here we all try to help each other out to build what we love so much and people like that just rip people off to make a lousy buck !
I am very sorry to here that has happened to you like this .
I got screwed from a guy on here about 1.5 years ago and I got his name and he finally did come through and make good on the bad part that was suppose to be rebuilt and ready to go . He even refunded all the shipping costs as well . In the end he told me to keep the part because I sent pictures to him about what the problem was .
Like some have said before , there is NO reason for someone NOT to be able to send someone a picture of the item that you are selling in todays world . That should be made a rule to sell an item ! I understand that some , like me , have trouble posting pictures sometimes but anyone can send one to their email address !
I hope you can get this worked out but don't give up and keep trying to get your money back ! There might be someone that lives in the area that this person lives and just might be able to stop by and explain how things are and NOT to rip someone off and lie about the items that he is selling .
Remember , everyone isn't like that either . I have been taken a few times over the years from different forums but I still keep buying because the other 99% of the people are great to deal with !

Good luck !
Jim
RetroJim
RetroJim

Back to top Go down

Post  michealj February 5th 2012, 11:52 pm

Thanks guys, I dont want yall to think im on of those picky asses cause im not, and i understand that crap happens
but dang i could have bought new --- oh wait i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after a complete rebuild, but its all good now.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
michealj
michealj

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt February 6th 2012, 8:13 am

RetroJim wrote:That's so damn low ! Here we all try to help each other out to build what we love so much and people like that just rip people off to make a lousy buck !
I am very sorry to here that has happened to you like this .
I got screwed from a guy on here about 1.5 years ago and I got his name and he finally did come through and make good on the bad part that was suppose to be rebuilt and ready to go . He even refunded all the shipping costs as well . In the end he told me to keep the part because I sent pictures to him about what the problem was .
Like some have said before , there is NO reason for someone NOT to be able to send someone a picture of the item that you are selling in todays world . That should be made a rule to sell an item ! I understand that some , like me , have trouble posting pictures sometimes but anyone can send one to their email address !
I hope you can get this worked out but don't give up and keep trying to get your money back ! There might be someone that lives in the area that this person lives and just might be able to stop by and explain how things are and NOT to rip someone off and lie about the items that he is selling .
Remember , everyone isn't like that either . I have been taken a few times over the years from different forums but I still keep buying because the other 99% of the people are great to deal with !

Good luck !
Jim

Glad to be a service Jim Very Happy Did you ever get the tranny rebuilt or did you scrap it?
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 6th 2012, 3:04 pm

michealj wrote:Thanks guys, I dont want yall to think im on of those picky asses cause im not, and i understand that crap happens
but dang i could have bought new --- oh wait i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after a complete rebuild, but its all good now.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
did you get all of your junk parts back from the N2) guy ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum