BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very unusual REQUEST!!!!

+13
342g
D-Rail
NOS42
schmitty
DanH
Mike R
56Tbird
blown86hallet
bruno
605FOX
dfree383
powerstrokeace
429 Powered 84
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Very unusual REQUEST!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Very unusual REQUEST!!!!

Post  richter69 October 18th 2011, 7:53 pm

maybe y'all should all meet up someplace then......................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 18th 2011, 8:13 pm

maybe someone will come visit you Fabio... Razz
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 18th 2011, 9:36 pm

I doubt it lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 18th 2011, 11:35 pm

I'll bet Santa Claus won't even come see you Razz
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 18th 2011, 11:41 pm

56Tbird wrote:I'll bet Santa Claus won't even come see you Razz
But maybe if your good...he'll bring you a Puppy!!! Shocked
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 18th 2011, 11:43 pm

56Tbird wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I'll bet Santa Claus won't even come see you Razz
But maybe if your good...he'll bring you a Puppy!!! Shocked

Ouch..... Wink cyclops
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn October 19th 2011, 12:47 am

dfree383 wrote:
429 Powered 84 wrote:BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO Bruno but you know this shit is'nt right!

Do they have a CockerSpaniel??I think I can move one them suckers for ya!! (56 Bird)!

YA YOU ARE A REAL FUNNY FUCK AREN'T YA!!!!
ALL YOU GUY'S THAT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT THIS I HOPE WORSE HAPPENS TO YOU ! Twisted Evil
SHIT HAPPENS AND ALL I WAS ASKING WAS FOR SOME INFO AND A LITTLE HELP, AS USUAL FUCKS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE AN MOCKERY OUT OF SOMEONE ELESE TREAD!!!! WTF!
SOME DAY I HOPE WE MEET! DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUY'S PROBLEM IS WITH US FROM THE NORTHWEST BUT I KNOW YOU AINT ANY BETTER THAN THE NEXT GUY!!!! OH YA IT'S NOT JUST THE GUY'S FROM THE NORTH WEST IT'S JUST THE SELECT ONES THAT DON'T SUCK ASS AND DON'T HAVE THE PERFFEST SITUATION SUCH AS YOURE SELF!
IF YOU GUY'S WERE ON FIRE I WOULDN'T WALK ACCROSSED THE STREET TO PISS ON YOU! MIGHT STAND NEXT TO YOU AND PISS ON THE GROUND THOUGH Twisted Evil

To the ones who offered the help thank you we have gooten it taken care of and all is well again. thanks again.

Dan

Lighten Up Man.....

Why lighten up Dave? He's just sick of guys like you that talk a big game, but couldn't back it up on your best day. That's why I left. But Dan was telling me the other day about what happened, and just how supportive jerk off's like you are. Which is of no suprise to me... So I had to come and speak my peace. And you can count on it Nick. I won't be back...

56Tbird wrote:Golly Gee Whizz..just tryin to help you out and you get all pissy!! What a guy!!

Help out...? All you did was help make a mockery out of a truly bad situation! None of you know how it happened, but you sure don't have a problem making it up...! Shoot Dan, you're such a great guy, that you didn't even have the manhood to answer in any way, any of the messages I sent you asking how your brother was doing... I still pray for him everyday. And I hope God sees it fit to bless him with all the health and wellness he deserves.

342g wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I guess that's where the old saying..Go piss up a Roope came from???? Cool

Now I don't care who you are that's funny right there. Very Happy cheers

I'm sure you don't care, and I'm glad you think it's so funny Harold. Like my brother said, maybe someday we'll meet... Then we'll see how big your mouths are!!

richter69 wrote:maybe y'all should all meet up someplace then......................

I think that's a great idea Jon. Maybe there'll be another tech seminar. Then we'll come on down and do a little teaching of our own... You guys can and will talk it up on here or with all of your drunken buddies, because that's about all you guys are is abunch of loud mouthed drunkards... But there ain't a one of you that will be in a happy place if you flap your yap to our faces... I say, if you wanna continue this conversation, let's do it at the seminar... I'm game, are you??? I doubt it!! BRING IT ON!!!

To those of you that expressed some sort of compassion, and an offer of help, I truly thank you..

Have a great day, before some #$^%@*^ messes it up. And I guarantee ya, somebody on here will try it...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 19th 2011, 1:02 am

ThndrChkn wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
429 Powered 84 wrote:BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO Bruno but you know this shit is'nt right!

Do they have a CockerSpaniel??I think I can move one them suckers for ya!! (56 Bird)!

YA YOU ARE A REAL FUNNY FUCK AREN'T YA!!!!
ALL YOU GUY'S THAT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT THIS I HOPE WORSE HAPPENS TO YOU ! Twisted Evil
SHIT HAPPENS AND ALL I WAS ASKING WAS FOR SOME INFO AND A LITTLE HELP, AS USUAL FUCKS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE AN MOCKERY OUT OF SOMEONE ELESE TREAD!!!! WTF!
SOME DAY I HOPE WE MEET! DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUY'S PROBLEM IS WITH US FROM THE NORTHWEST BUT I KNOW YOU AINT ANY BETTER THAN THE NEXT GUY!!!! OH YA IT'S NOT JUST THE GUY'S FROM THE NORTH WEST IT'S JUST THE SELECT ONES THAT DON'T SUCK ASS AND DON'T HAVE THE PERFFEST SITUATION SUCH AS YOURE SELF!
IF YOU GUY'S WERE ON FIRE I WOULDN'T WALK ACCROSSED THE STREET TO PISS ON YOU! MIGHT STAND NEXT TO YOU AND PISS ON THE GROUND THOUGH Twisted Evil

To the ones who offered the help thank you we have gooten it taken care of and all is well again. thanks again.

Dan

Lighten Up Man.....

Why lighten up Dave? He's just sick of guys like you that talk a big game, but couldn't back it up on your best day. That's why I left. But Dan was telling me the other day about what happened, and just how supportive jerk off's like you are. Which is of no suprise to me... So I had to come and speak my peace. And you can count on it Nick. I won't be back...

56Tbird wrote:Golly Gee Whizz..just tryin to help you out and you get all pissy!! What a guy!!

Help out...? All you did was help make a mockery out of a truly bad situation! None of you know how it happened, but you sure don't have a problem making it up...! Shoot Dan, you're such a great guy, that you didn't even have the manhood to answer in any way, any of the messages I sent you asking how your brother was doing... I still pray for him everyday. And I hope God sees it fit to bless him with all the health and wellness he deserves.

342g wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I guess that's where the old saying..Go piss up a Roope came from???? Cool

Now I don't care who you are that's funny right there. Very Happy cheers

I'm sure you don't care, and I'm glad you think it's so funny Harold. Like my brother said, maybe someday we'll meet... Then we'll see how big your mouths are!!

richter69 wrote:maybe y'all should all meet up someplace then......................

I think that's a great idea Jon. Maybe there'll be another tech seminar. Then we'll come on down and do a little teaching of our own... You guys can and will talk it up on here or with all of your drunken buddies, because that's about all you guys are is abunch of loud mouthed drunkards... But there ain't a one of you that will be in a happy place if you flap your yap to our faces... I say, if you wanna continue this conversation, let's do it at the seminar... I'm game, are you??? I doubt it!! BRING IT ON!!!

To those of you that expressed some sort of compassion, and an offer of help, I truly thank you..

Have a great day, before some #$^%@*^ messes it up. And I guarantee ya, somebody on here will try it...

Thanks, Now don't let the door hit you in the Ass and please Take your brother with you.... Hint.... If you don't want peoples opinions or comments.... stop posting it on the internet. You bunch of winey ass idiot drama queens from Montana....... Please don't come back this time
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 19th 2011, 1:38 am

Bye!!!!!!!! You'll both be back...not much else to do in Montana Twisted Evil You need a drink drunken
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  429 Powered 84 October 19th 2011, 2:02 am

I hink I know what most of the problem here is! I think that you guy's must have voted for OBAMA and now that all your real dreams of being rich by way of theft has gone down the drain you have to find another way to screw something else up since you BUDDY OBAMA isn't doing so well!!!!

As far as us up here in Montana maybe you should come up and see who the whinner is, Dan ( 56 FIRE BIRD) make the reservation and pay us a visit seens how you have an unlimited buget would be fun come on up it's just about hunting season? I have never met any of you guy's and you have never met me don't get it? I have bought some stuff from a few and sold some stuff to a few all was good up untill I bought the A block and someone got there feelings hurt because I beat him to it and had already made a deal with the guy before he went on vacation! My bad or not reading your mind! But my crystal ball won't reach that far!

I really don't understand why this all got so far out of control when all that was asked was a little help! Didn't ask for anything for FREE? I just don't get why some have to always be assholes when it's not needed. You know all I was trying to do was replace my son's pet and I felt bad enough then some have to keep jabbing away, for what?

That shit just isn't right! You guy's must all be single and no kids or just don't give a shit about others? Who know what the real story behind you is, maybe no one will ever know? Well have a good evening. BY By NOW. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 19th 2011, 7:02 am

a dead puppy( rip pup) , midgets , santa claus and some fake azz titties all in one thread ...have you guys gone mad ..all we need now is some naked chicks in green oil getting the shaft ...... jeez

come on guys , he was just looking for his BBF brother to help out ..... what a shame Sad

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 19th 2011, 7:04 am

What can we do to top this one........ and Yes R.I.P. Pup........ Mine Just passed away a few weeks ago.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet October 19th 2011, 7:09 am

bruno wrote:a dead puppy( rip pup) , midgets , santa claus and some fake azz titties all in one thread ...have you guys gone mad ..all we need now is some naked chicks in green oil getting the shaft ...... jeez

come on guys , he was just looking for his BBF brother to help out ..... what a shame Sad

NOw now.
I did my best to help him out. But I think he got a cocker pup...?
All is well on my end... No hard feelings here. Very Happy
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  429 Powered 84 October 19th 2011, 8:04 am

blown86hallet wrote:
bruno wrote:a dead puppy( rip pup) , midgets , santa claus and some fake azz titties all in one thread ...have you guys gone mad ..all we need now is some naked chicks in green oil getting the shaft ...... jeez

NOw now.
I did my best to help him out. But I think he got a cocker pup...?
All is well on my end... No hard feelings here. Very Happy

Yes you did offer to help out and I showed my son the pictures of the Sheherds and he was wanting another Cocker, but I was waiting for a resppons to the pm I sent you cause I want to see abut getting a Shepherd like the one my folks had and yours are the same color? We did find nother one not the same color but he's HAPPY! And now all I gotta do is sell a rebuilt 5 spd from an 88 GT (450.00 for trans,shifter,bell, flywheel and a set of BBF Motorsport V covers 100.00) so I can get him down to pick her up?

Bruno sent me some good stuff and thank you to him but he wasn't looking for a show dog . Wow them were pretty high priced!

Thanks Again for those who gave an honest effort.
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 19th 2011, 8:29 am

Like a guy told me here not so long ago, "you can take both forums and put them together and still not have one worth a f-ck"................

Its threads like this one that makes that sentence a reality, and not so much the topic but rather the direction it took.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH October 19th 2011, 9:13 am

richter69 wrote:Like a guy told me here not so long ago, "you can take both forums and put them together and still not have one worth a f-ck"................

Its threads like this one that makes that sentence a reality, and not so much the topic but rather the direction it took.

You can always go over to YellowBullet and play with the real bad ass guy's.

you must think its worth more here than other forums ... cuz your here

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX October 19th 2011, 9:30 am

richter69 wrote:Like a guy told me here not so long ago, "you can take both forums and put them together and still not have one worth a f-ck"................

and thats mainly due to folks like yourself

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 19th 2011, 9:51 am

not as much as you would like to believe.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 19th 2011, 9:54 am

DanH wrote:

You can always go over to YellowBullet and play with the real bad ass guy's.

you must think its worth more here than other forums ... cuz your here

Again this was not said by myself, if I didnt like it here I would not be here for sure.

I'm not a bad ass guy.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt October 19th 2011, 10:02 am

I too have heard those famous words. king
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 19th 2011, 10:06 am

You cant even blame me for this one as I was not even involved lol. I start my fair share of shit but i can tell you I'm not the only offender.

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 19th 2011, 10:24 am

everybody get there last words in ........... its fixin to go bye bye

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 19th 2011, 10:25 am

Last Word..... Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 October 19th 2011, 10:27 am

Bye Bye bom
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 19th 2011, 10:35 am

last
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next