BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very unusual REQUEST!!!!

+13
342g
D-Rail
NOS42
schmitty
DanH
Mike R
56Tbird
blown86hallet
bruno
605FOX
dfree383
powerstrokeace
429 Powered 84
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Very unusual REQUEST!!!! Empty Very unusual REQUEST!!!!

Post  429 Powered 84 October 13th 2011, 9:40 pm

I have an odd request from all my Ford Brothers on here or any where around!!!! Evil or Very Mad I have just run over my Son's 4 month old Cocker pup and it's tearin me up! Him as well . So what I am asking is if any of you all know of "ANY" breeders around you that may have a pup? She was an odd one to say the least as she was a White and Fawn color more White than Fawn! I want so bad to find a replacment for him ( I know you can't replace her but Im going to try my best!), I have talked to the breeder he got her from and she is going to see if she can help me find another but not sure? If I have to sell some of my Big Block Stuff to do this I will! But I am reaching out to you guy's to see what you may know of around you? This was his first pup and it pains me that he had to see what happened Crying or Very sad

Your Help will be Appreciated More than any of you will know!

Thanks Dan Roope Helena Mt.

Last edited by 429 Powered 84 on October 18th 2011, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Very unusual REQUEST!!!! Empty Re: Very unusual REQUEST!!!!

Post  powerstrokeace October 13th 2011, 11:26 pm

YOU ran Over a PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR a very careless person and don't deserve a loving animal.
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  429 Powered 84 October 14th 2011, 12:09 am

WASN'T MY FAULT! SHE USUALLY STAYS WITH THE OTHER DOGS BUT THIS TIME SHE WENT UNDER MY TRUCK! TRUST ME NOT A GOOD THING.

THANKS
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 14th 2011, 1:22 am

Man your in a Bad Situation........... Evil or Very Mad
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX October 14th 2011, 6:07 am

429 Powered 84 wrote:I have an odd request from all my Ford Brothers on here or any where around!!!! Evil or Very Mad I have just run over my Son's 4 month old Cocker pup and it's tearin me up! Him as well . So what I am asking is if any of you all know of "ANY" breeders around you that may have a pup? She was an odd one to say the least as she was a White and Fawn color more White than Fawn! I want so bad to find a replacment for him ( I know you can't replace her but Im going to try my best!), I have talked to the breeder he got her from and she is going to see if she can help me find another but not sure? If I have to sell some of my Big Block Stuff to do this I will! But I am reaching out to you guy's to see what you may know of around you? This was his first pup and it pains me that he had to see what happened Crying or Very sad

Your Help will be Appreciated More than any of you will know!

Thanks Dan Roope Helena Mt.
406-431-6961
also email dsmjroope@aol.com

MURDERER !!!!

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 14th 2011, 6:35 am

http://cockerspaniel.alabamapuppiesforsale.com/

and i would also get this for the front and rear for the vehicle ----aca200w Wink

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  429 Powered 84 October 14th 2011, 8:01 am

Thanks Bruno,

I don't know why the rest of the guy's make this into a joke? Im serious about this, legit info is all I was asking for not a bunch of CRAP about what happened! I know its not intentional, but it's not needed either!

This is the main reason why my brother hasn't been here for a while most of you are great guy's! And then there are those of ya that are just cold hearted ASSHOLES Mad ! You can PISS UP A ROPE!!!!

Have a good day
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet October 14th 2011, 11:49 am

If you would like a German shepherd puppy? I know of some! Ask big "D" about our dogs?

If you are interested let me know?

Located in Mi...

adam

Very unusual REQUEST!!!! 100_2743
Very unusual REQUEST!!!! 100_2742
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 14th 2011, 3:31 pm

blown86hallet wrote:If you would like a German shepherd puppy? I know of some! Ask big "D" about our dogs?

If you are interested let me know?

Located in Mi...

adam

Very unusual REQUEST!!!! 100_2743
Very unusual REQUEST!!!! 100_2742
That's a big azz puppy Adam!!! lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike R October 14th 2011, 5:59 pm

Accidents happen. I had a cat under the hood of my truck, must have been staying warm by the radiator, needless to say it was not a pretty picture.

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH October 14th 2011, 6:26 pm

429 Powered 84 wrote:Thanks Bruno,

I don't know why the rest of the guy's make this into a joke? Im serious about this, legit info is all I was asking for not a bunch of CRAP about what happened! I know its not intentional, but it's not needed either!

This is the main reason why my brother hasn't been here for a while most of you are great guy's! And then there are those of ya that are just cold hearted ASSHOLES Mad ! You can PISS UP A ROPE!!!!

Have a good day

I hope your son did'nt see the accident , you had to explain to him what happen .

I don't know about members that are going to be PISSING UP A ROPE, I do know they PISSED OFF A ROOPE

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 15th 2011, 11:33 am

More than one Roope was PO'd. Dan, I feel for you bud, I did the same thing with my Rottie. He was never one to be around vehicles, and then one day decided to run right in front of the truck. I was devastated to say the least. Sad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 October 16th 2011, 7:00 am

Karma's a real bitch
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace October 16th 2011, 9:50 am

http://www.cockerspanielrescue.com/dogs/dogs.php

powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  429 Powered 84 October 18th 2011, 7:51 am

BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO Bruno but you know this shit is'nt right!

Do they have a CockerSpaniel??I think I can move one them suckers for ya!! (56 Bird)!

YA YOU ARE A REAL FUNNY FUCK AREN'T YA!!!!
ALL YOU GUY'S THAT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT THIS I HOPE WORSE HAPPENS TO YOU ! Twisted Evil
SHIT HAPPENS AND ALL I WAS ASKING WAS FOR SOME INFO AND A LITTLE HELP, AS USUAL FUCKS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE AN MOCKERY OUT OF SOMEONE ELESE TREAD!!!! WTF!
SOME DAY I HOPE WE MEET! DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUY'S PROBLEM IS WITH US FROM THE NORTHWEST BUT I KNOW YOU AINT ANY BETTER THAN THE NEXT GUY!!!! OH YA IT'S NOT JUST THE GUY'S FROM THE NORTH WEST IT'S JUST THE SELECT ONES THAT DON'T SUCK ASS AND DON'T HAVE THE PERFFEST SITUATION SUCH AS YOURE SELF!
IF YOU GUY'S WERE ON FIRE I WOULDN'T WALK ACCROSSED THE STREET TO PISS ON YOU! MIGHT STAND NEXT TO YOU AND PISS ON THE GROUND THOUGH Twisted Evil

To the ones who offered the help thank you we have gooten it taken care of and all is well again. thanks again.

Dan

429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Very unusual REQUEST!!!! Empty Azz holes

Post  D-Rail October 18th 2011, 8:04 am

I love these wonderfull electronic marvals but sometimes face-to-face can get so much more satisfaction.

Hope it works out for you & the kid.

D-Rail

Back to top Go down

Post  429 Powered 84 October 18th 2011, 8:06 am

You bet it does!

And this are good with us thanks. Cool

Dan
429 Powered 84
429 Powered 84

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 18th 2011, 8:13 am

429 Powered 84 wrote:BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO Bruno but you know this shit is'nt right!

Do they have a CockerSpaniel??I think I can move one them suckers for ya!! (56 Bird)!

ALL YOU GUY'S THAT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT THIS I HOPE WORSE HAPPENS TO YOU ! Twisted Evil
SHIT HAPPENS AND ALL I WAS ASKING WAS FOR SOME INFO AND A LITTLE HELP, AS USUAL FUCKS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE AN MOCKERY OUT OF SOMEONE ELESE TREAD!!!! WTF!
SOME DAY I HOPE WE MEET! DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUY'S PROBLEM IS WITH US FROM THE NORTHWEST BUT I KNOW YOU AINT ANY BETTER THAN THE NEXT GUY!!!! OH YA IT'S NOT JUST THE GUY'S FROM THE NORTH WEST IT'S JUST THE SELECT ONES THAT DON'T SUCK ASS AND DON'T HAVE THE PERFFEST SITUATION SUCH AS YOURE SELF!
IF YOU GUY'S WERE ON FIRE I WOULDN'T WALK ACCROSSED THE STREET TO PISS ON YOU! MIGHT STAND NEXT TO YOU AND PISS ON THE GROUND THOUGH Twisted Evil

To the ones who offered the help thank you we have gooten it taken care of and all is well again. thanks again.

Dan

Lighten Up Man.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 18th 2011, 11:03 am

Golly Gee Whizz..just tryin to help you out and you get all pissy!! What a guy!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX October 18th 2011, 12:36 pm

429 Powered 84 wrote:BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO Bruno but you know this shit is'nt right!

Dan

boo hoo hoo

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH October 18th 2011, 4:21 pm

[quote="429 Powered 84"]BAN ME IF YOU WANT TO Bruno but you know this shit is'nt right!

Dan

[/quote
I'm sure that if you were on fire , alot would piss on you .

your only problem would be .... getting them to stop .

BTW , there is no elite group or ass kisser , there is a few B/S'ers and think members fall for it

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 18th 2011, 6:01 pm

I guess that's where the old saying..Go piss up a Roope came from???? Cool
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 18th 2011, 6:40 pm

56Tbird wrote:I guess that's where the old saying..Go piss up a Roope came from???? Cool

Now I don't care who you are that's funny right there. Very Happy cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 18th 2011, 6:43 pm

I can bet ya'll wouldn't say that to his face, hell he might be the type to take a road trip just to make a point................

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 18th 2011, 7:13 pm

richter69 wrote:I can bet ya'll wouldn't say that to his face, hell he might be the type to take a road trip just to make a point................

He ain't the only one who'll take a road trip..
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next