BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added

5 posters

Go down

Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added Empty Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 19th 2011, 10:31 am

Anyone else gonna be there today for the March Meet? call or text me 912-308-6704

Last edited by QtrWarriorLady on March 19th 2011, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added Empty Re: Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added

Post  Paul Kane March 19th 2011, 11:19 am

I'm 90% there. And Mike, you gonna be there too I assume?
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

http://www.highflowdynamics.com

Back to top Go down

Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added Empty Re: Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added

Post  QtrWarrior March 19th 2011, 4:41 pm

Paul Kane wrote:I'm 90% there. And Mike, you gonna be there too I assume?
Nope, I'm at home in Georgia. Somebody has to work while the wife plays ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans March 19th 2011, 6:56 pm

The Bakersfield March Meet is a long running famous event for sure. I wonder how many of them Chuck went to, I'm sure he could have told many a story. Dee, he's there with you "in spirit".

Take care,
Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 19th 2011, 8:28 pm

c.evans wrote:The Bakersfield March Meet is a long running famous event for sure. I wonder how many of them Chuck went to, I'm sure he could have told many a story. Dee, he's there with you "in spirit".

Take care,
Charlie

Charlie, I would not want to even guess how many he went to.
An added bonus.... Dee met up with Walt Stevens, no relation, who use to drive for Dad. Had had met Walt a few years ago at the PRI show. Walt is involved with "The Poachers" nostalgia T/F car..I'm not sure if he's driving or not..
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 19th 2011, 8:42 pm

c.evans wrote:The Bakersfield March Meet is a long running famous event for sure. I wonder how many of them Chuck went to, I'm sure he could have told many a story. Dee, he's there with you "in spirit".

Take care,
Charlie

Ok, Mike beat me to it....Yes, he did go to many, and as recently as last year. I felt like I was there in his honor today, and that his presence was with me,

I did get to meet Walt Stevens. Very nice gentleman. He did not drive The Poacher's car today, but involved with another car driven by Brad Thompson.[img]Look out Famoso, here I come!!! pic added IPhone31911043[/img]
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans March 20th 2011, 11:00 am

Cool

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kane March 20th 2011, 3:39 pm

Well it's been a few years since I've seen weather this miserable in southern California. Many of the streets here in the valley are flooded. I'll be working in the shop (read: indoors) today, getting a couple of pairs of heads done.

Paul
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarriorLady March 20th 2011, 4:37 pm

Paul Kane wrote:Well it's been a few years since I've seen weather this miserable in southern California. Many of the streets here in the valley are flooded. I'll be working in the shop (read: indoors) today, getting a couple of pairs of heads done.

Paul

I'm staying here up on the hill myself. Scared the winds will blow me away! LOL
QtrWarriorLady
QtrWarriorLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kane March 20th 2011, 10:42 pm

STRANDED at the summit of the Grapevine!!!

Load of heads (D3s, C9s, Motorsports) and was trying to get over the mountain in this storm and get up to Nor-Cal. Snowing like a mother up here, they closed the freeway (no traffic coming the other way) and the direction I am going is nothing more than a parking lot! All white, roadway and mountainside. Heaviest snow I've seen, looks like the Sierra Nevada mountain range.

Grrrrr!
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down