BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a little input.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a little input. Empty Looking for a little input.

Post  Northwest outlaw March 3rd 2011, 5:09 pm

OK I know back again with more questions? What is the big dislike of the turbo companies out there I’m looking for all input as most of you know I’m real big on customer service and we are looking at ways to self-better our company and product lines.
Jason JnJ Motorsports
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Looking for a little input. Empty Re: Looking for a little input.

Post  Northwest outlaw March 10th 2011, 11:09 pm

Well as most have seen i have been asking a lot of questions ect ect... Well here is the cat half way out the bag we have sold most of our cars but the mustang and put a lot of thing on hold to do this...

Turbochargers

We have been working on small frame t3 to large frame t6 turbos. We hope to be testing soon some of the testing will be new billet wheels and a hybrid bearings with a billet center cartridge all parts are made here in the USA if your asking your self we are not redoing the wheel we are just making it roll faster and i hope cheaper with out sacrificing quality.

BOVs and Watergate's

We are working on a piston type bov and wastegates a little step forward from your diaphragm type bov and wastegates.We have a lot we are working but i cant let the cat out all the way so you will just have to keep a eye on us.

Stop in and check us out www.outlawboost.com
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt March 12th 2011, 8:49 am

From what me and my friend's always ran into was customer service. I think that not only that knowing your product but being able to explain it inside and out, offering a chart so people can read the compressor maps.
Depending on how much you want to grow, make sure you also are in the market for the smaller engines. I know a full turbo kit for a mustang is around $8,000. I am sure it will not cost that much if someone knows what they need.
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  Northwest outlaw March 12th 2011, 12:50 pm

This is so true.
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down