BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!

+3
ThndrChkn
bigblockfox468
dfree383
7 posters

Go down

Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!  Empty Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!

Post  dfree383 February 7th 2011, 2:18 pm

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/news/local/chibrknews-man-gets-snowy-revenge-on-shovel-thief-20110207,0,7451209.story
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!  Empty Re: Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!

Post  bigblockfox468 February 7th 2011, 2:41 pm

HeHe cheers
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!  Empty Re: Nice way to catch a thief !!!! and Administer Justice !!

Post  ThndrChkn February 7th 2011, 2:59 pm

Cheers to him. Some people's kids. Laughing Laughing

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  DFI429 February 7th 2011, 4:39 pm

Now that's cool.. creative & non-destructive, yet teaching a lesson.

Read about one in Boston today about someone's minivan with a slashed tire & a sticky note reading "Don't ever park in my f*cking space".. Mind you this was a public, on-street 'space'.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It baffles me how inner city people (I use the term loosely) can't handle stress & become downright juvenile.. They have no clue when it comes to helping out your fellow man Evil or Very Mad
DFI429
DFI429

http://home.comcast.net/~dfi429/

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Merkl February 7th 2011, 7:54 pm

That's hilarious!!!
Frank
Frank Merkl
Frank Merkl

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH February 8th 2011, 3:18 am

DFI429 wrote:Now that's cool.. creative & non-destructive, yet teaching a lesson.

Read about one in Boston today about someone's minivan with a slashed tire & a sticky note reading "Don't ever park in my f*cking space".. Mind you this was a public, on-street 'space'.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It baffles me how inner city people (I use the term loosely) can't handle stress & become downright juvenile.. They have no clue when it comes to helping out your fellow man Evil or Very Mad
wouldnt be to hard to return that deed X 4 . his spot , might as well gave his phone number

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce February 8th 2011, 5:53 pm

I sought revenge on a neighbor of mine years ago (didn't feel bad though - he was a real DICK)! My grandmother had just been released from the hospital after major surgery, my grandfather couldn't get in our drive way because the neighbor parked his car in front of our driveway, and refused to move it until he was done with dinner (two hours later)! My grandmother was forced to walk from curbside to our home (pissed me off beyond belief)! A few days later, we had a major snowfall - so under the cover of darkness,I got my revenge by going across the street, and rolling down all the windows in his 56 Pontiac Catalina - there was the most beautiful snow drift through his car the next morning (ah, revenge was SWEET). He called the cops, blamed me, but the cops were so busy busting a gut that they never even came over to talk to me - I STILL laugh every time I think about it, that was 54 years ago!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down