BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI)

+4
Nevs
JR Performance Motorsport
bbf-falcon
Brian Brown
8 posters

Go down

Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI) Empty Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI)

Post  Brian Brown January 28th 2011, 5:25 pm

As title states. Two-piece Blue Thunder Cast Aluminum intake with valley tray. Intake has been converted to efi and the fuel rails are included in the sale. Intake has been ported, bolt holes slotted to bolt to 10.32 dh block, top has been machined for extra hood clearance. Have over $2k in this intake, and it still looks new. Only have 61 1/8th mile passes on the intake, and the valley tray only has 30 passes. Paid $650 alone to have the intake converted to efi. $1,200 plus shipping.

None of the other parts shown on the intake go with it. This is just for the intake, valley tray, and fuel rails.

Thanks,
Brian Brown
brian@quicktimemotorsports.net

Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI) Intake5-vi

Brian Brown

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI) Empty Re: Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI)

Post  bbf-falcon January 28th 2011, 6:34 pm

Cool lookin deal Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI) Empty Re: Blue Thunder Two-piece Cast Aluminum Intake with Valley Tray (Converterd to EFI)

Post  JR Performance Motorsport January 30th 2011, 9:35 pm

Is that for the E7-F2/3('90 -'97) heads or conventinal 460 heads ?

JR Performance Motorsport

http://www.e-PerformanceMarine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs January 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

JR Performance Motorsport wrote:Is that for the E7-F2/3('90 -'97) heads or conventinal 460 heads ?

I'm guessing it's for the Thor heads.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice January 30th 2011, 10:43 pm

Nevs wrote:
JR Performance Motorsport wrote:Is that for the E7-F2/3('90 -'97) heads or conventinal 460 heads ?

I'm guessing it's for the Thor heads.

Nevs, you're right. 2 peice that splits through the center of the plenum.

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Brown February 2nd 2011, 11:33 am

It is for the Thor cylinder heads.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 2nd 2011, 11:53 am

Wish I had plans of building a Thor headed motor. sunny
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  fatal addiction February 2nd 2011, 8:26 pm

[quote="Curt"]Wish I had plans of building a Thor headed motor. sunny [/quot
just make some new plans Cool Cool
fatal addiction
fatal addiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 3rd 2011, 10:49 am

But I have a brand new bullet setting in a garage right now that needs to be picked up and installed. I think I'll wear it out before I think about something else. LOL Very Happy
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Brown February 14th 2011, 4:38 pm

Still for sale. Guys this is almost half what I have in it.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Brown February 18th 2011, 1:05 pm

Last price drop, or it's going to be a trophy. $1,100 plus the shipping for the intake, valley tray, and fuel rails (efi conversion). I have over twice this in it, and it still looks new.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Brown March 9th 2011, 3:49 pm

So I lied. $1k plus the shipping and its' yours. It doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 March 9th 2011, 4:33 pm

Brian,
Where is the manifold located?
I may want to come look at it.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Brown March 9th 2011, 5:46 pm

Wheelie58 wrote:Brian,
Where is the manifold located?
I may want to come look at it.
Keith

It is at Chris Howe's (Jon Kaase's cylinder head porter) shop in Georgia at the moment. I let him use it for mock up.

If you live in MS, I can have him send it back to me asap. Let me know. My shop is in Vicksburg, MS.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down