BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new friends in KY

+9
TorinoGT
bbf-falcon
c.evans
D's557BBF
56Tbird
Lem Evans
jasonf
'65 T-BOLT
13 posters

Go down

my new friends in KY Empty my new friends in KY

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 25th 2010, 1:39 am

Well I had typed up this killer story...but I hit a wrong button and F*********G deleted it!!! Mad Mad
Well I went to Livermore KY today....I got to meet some very cool people!....first was Shawn at B.F.Evans Ford...He sold me some parts
Then I headed to Owensboro Ky to meet Lem....we ate at the Ole South...Thanks Lem!!!
went a little further north to where they make the Fords come to life....The Dyno shop!
Met the owner...Mike...and Uncle Charlie was there...He showed me what it takes to make SCJ's heads work..Thanks Uncle
from there back to the dealership. Lem showed me THE ROOM!!! Damn I need some more cash!!! Lem has it all!!! A460 blocks,all the goodies to put in it.... A460's heads are availible....
Legendary JET BOAT BOB! stopped by...I proceded to follow him to his shop like a lost puppy dog...WOW what a nice shop!!! Thanks Bob for talking to me and giving me the 5 cent tour. On my 3 hour drive back to Lexington Ky...got a little lost...was dark outside.....wound up on 65 north...so I went on up to Louisville and across 64...added 50 minutes onto my 3 hour drive....
Talk about some Western Kentucky Hospitality!...Thanks guys...you made me feel like part of the family...I WILL BE BACK!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

my new friends in KY Empty Re: my new friends in KY

Post  jasonf November 25th 2010, 9:13 am

They are always super nice up there.

BTW, if you accidently delete all of your post try hitting the Ctrl+Z buttons at the same time. Depending on how you deleted everything it reverses your last command.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans November 25th 2010, 12:04 pm

You are welcome back any time Very Happy

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird November 25th 2010, 12:12 pm

Not many better places to dump some Cash than with JetBoat Bob and Lem !! It's always money well spent!! And the free knowledge they throw in with it is simply "PRICELESS" .....Great Guys cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF November 25th 2010, 12:21 pm

To bad you couldn't swing on over to DanO's shop, He's got everything in there also Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  138 November 25th 2010, 1:30 pm

see its things like that that take the "middle" outa "the middle man".... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans November 25th 2010, 1:35 pm

Nice meeting you and come back!

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 25th 2010, 1:41 pm

c.evans wrote:Nice meeting you and come back! Charlie
Charlie...you can count on it! didn't get much time to chat with you cause you had to leave...I heard that the next time I am in town Jet Boats buying lunch...then its your turn...Have a great Thanksgiving!...I will have some work for you! The SCJ's need flowed as I have no flow numbers.

'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 25th 2010, 1:42 pm

D's557BBF wrote:To bad you couldn't swing on over to DanO's shop, He's got everything in there also Twisted Evil
I plan on it the next time I am in KY
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 25th 2010, 1:43 pm

56Tbird wrote:Not many better places to dump some Cash than with JetBoat Bob and Lem !! It's always money well spent!! And the free knowledge they throw in with it is simply "PRICELESS" .....Great Guys cheers king
AMEN Dan!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 25th 2010, 8:55 pm

I always enjoy visiting the KY Crew,good people and good friends.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  TorinoGT November 26th 2010, 2:27 am

...Cant beat the hospatality, customer service, finished product or price... Didnt care much for the 8.5 hour drive in my F350 (with no overdrive) though!

Shane
TorinoGT
TorinoGT

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty November 26th 2010, 10:11 pm

You need to come on down to the Tech Seminar now. Very Happy If you were in Louisville, you were right next door to the Sea family, real nice people there too. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  StephenW November 27th 2010, 5:57 am

Seems to me that you can't visit Kentucky and not make new friends!
StephenW
StephenW

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon November 27th 2010, 6:27 am

'65 T-BOLT wrote:Well I had typed up this killer story...but I hit a wrong button and F*********G deleted it!!! Mad Mad
Well I went to Livermore KY today....I got to meet some very cool people!....first was Shawn at B.F.Evans Ford...He sold me some parts
Then I headed to Owensboro Ky to meet Lem....we ate at the Ole South...Thanks Lem!!!
went a little further north to where they make the Fords come to life....The Dyno shop!
Met the owner...Mike...and Uncle Charlie was there...He showed me what it takes to make SCJ's heads work..Thanks Uncle
from there back to the dealership. Lem showed me THE ROOM!!! Damn I need some more cash!!! Lem has it all!!! A460 blocks,all the goodies to put in it.... A460's heads are availible....
Legendary JET BOAT BOB! stopped by...I proceded to follow him to his shop like a lost puppy dog...WOW what a nice shop!!! Thanks Bob for talking to me and giving me the 5 cent tour. On my 3 hour drive back to Lexington Ky...got a little lost...was dark outside.....wound up on 65 north...so I went on up to Louisville and across 64...added 50 minutes onto my 3 hour drive....
Talk about some Western Kentucky Hospitality!...Thanks guys...you made me feel like part of the family...I WILL BE BACK!

Yup great people for sure, ton of knowledge and alot of laughs. So what did you get for parts Question . By the way Cool car you got there.
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave November 27th 2010, 2:59 pm

'65 T-BOLT wrote: Lem showed me THE ROOM!!! ( Shocked ) Thanks Bob for talking to me and giving me the 5 cent tour.

Now T-Bolt if those two guys really wanted to show you a good time! Lem would have bought you a Landshire sandwich and called the McCoy sisters and Bob would have only charged you another 5 cents! Also remember, you can't take Charlie to these kind of events without tying him up! Very Happy

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 27th 2010, 6:15 pm

TorinoGT wrote:...Cant beat the hospatality, customer service, finished product or price... Didnt care much for the 8.5 hour drive in my F350 (with no overdrive) though!

Shane
yeah screw that!...my trip was 10 hours from here in MD...I borrowed a 4cylinder Cobalt for the trip. In the future I will borrow a ford ranger.....(F350 crew cab,460 4x4,4:10's will not cut it)...cause i will need to bring my "KILLER" home...
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 27th 2010, 6:17 pm

schmitty wrote:You need to come on down to the Tech Seminar now. Very Happy If you were in Louisville, you were right next door to the Sea family, real nice people there too. Cool
sure Damon would like someone showing up that late...lol..
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT November 27th 2010, 6:19 pm

665 falcon wrote:
'65 T-BOLT wrote:Well I had typed up this killer story...but I hit a wrong button and F*********G deleted it!!! Mad Mad

Yup great people for sure, ton of knowledge and alot of laughs. So what did you get for parts Question . By the way Cool car you got there.
Thanks Bobby for the compliment on the car!...just some little things...Jomar spacer and filter. and forever memories!!!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down