BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind..

+6
DFI429
res0rli9
jones
schmitty
richter69
f250mike
10 posters

Go down

Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind.. Empty Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind..

Post  f250mike November 1st 2010, 8:54 pm

My son just called and told me someone broke into his place and stole some stuff.
So far he is missing 2 guns, cash, and a laptop computer.
The guns I bought for him for christmas when he still lived at home. One is a savage 22cal. bolt action with blue barrel and synthetic stock. The other is a New England Arms 20ga. single shot youth model.
I don't have any info on the laptop and the cash is a lost cause.
The kid just got a place on his own and a decent job 3 hours from home and this crap has to happen.
I'm mad as hell and wish I could meet up with the mo**er fu**ers who did this.

Sorry to rant but I hate thiefs and I hope to catch one some day.
Not much info but if anyone in the area sees any guns like these for sale cheap let me know.
Right now I'm in Pennsylvania so my wifes going to look for the guns serial numbers at the house.

mike
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind.. Empty Re: Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind..

Post  richter69 November 1st 2010, 8:58 pm

good luck man..............bastards got me years back.............lots of guns...never saw um again........... Mad
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind.. Empty Re: Be on the lookout for my sons stuff around Muncie Ind..

Post  schmitty November 1st 2010, 9:38 pm

Dang that sucks Mike. I feel for you, I lost a gun from a truck a few years back and would love to get my hands on whoever did it too. I hate thieves, and they would do well to steer clear of me. Little brother has had a string of breakins at his shop recently and is using trail cams all over the place trying to catch them. Evil or Very Mad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  jones November 1st 2010, 9:49 pm

I hate to say this, but he needs to check his buddies. Majority of times it's someone who was in his house recently or one of his friends had bragged to another friend.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones November 1st 2010, 9:51 pm

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 November 1st 2010, 9:56 pm

jones wrote:I hate to say this, but he needs to check his buddies. Majority of times it's someone who was in his house recently or one of his friends had bragged to another friend.

X2... Your friends are are the first ones to get ya, and in my case brothers are next or the other way around.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DFI429 November 1st 2010, 10:02 pm

When it comes to aquaintances vs. friends be weary...

Friends are willing to f*ck you.. Evil or Very Mad
DFI429
DFI429

http://home.comcast.net/~dfi429/

Back to top Go down

Post  f250mike November 1st 2010, 10:14 pm

I hear ya Jones.
I'm not a big fan of some of his friends.
It just burns my a*s to have something I gave my kid as a gift stolen.

f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 1st 2010, 10:30 pm

Probably sold for prescription pills. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil No

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power November 2nd 2010, 8:51 am

res0rli9 wrote:
jones wrote:I hate to say this, but he needs to check his buddies. Majority of times it's someone who was in his house recently or one of his friends had bragged to another friend.

X2... Your friends are are the first ones to get ya, and in my case brothers are next or the other way around.
X2, back in middle school one of my best buddies stole crap from us. I would always look in my wallet and wonder "didn't I have more money then that?" Plus I went over his moms apartment before (divorced) and the knives they had looked just like ours. We were talking to him once and it looked like he was trying to open the droor with the knives to get some more. Are parents said that we had some knives missing and they were wondering if me and my brother had been taking them. Evil or Very Mad so much for friends. No
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  jones November 2nd 2010, 9:23 am

Everything I have ever had stollen from me was from someone I thought was a friend or a realitive.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon November 2nd 2010, 8:47 pm

I hate to hear that Mike. I didn't see this thread earlier.
Unfortunately, theft is becoming rampant in Muncie. It is slowly getting worse and worse. Not many jobs left around here that under-educated or under-motivated (read lazy) people can do.
I'd bet good money that he knows the thief or has met him or a friend of his.....
Where does he live? I know many, many people in this town....you never know.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  f250mike November 2nd 2010, 9:13 pm

Jeff I couldn't tell you for sure where he lives in Muncie.
We haven't been to his place yet. He has only been there for a few months.
I'll ask him next time we talk
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon November 2nd 2010, 9:20 pm

I'll keep my ears open Mike. Like I said, it doesn't surprise me. Be sure to tell him to watch the locals he has been around....the ones he doesn't know. More than likely it was one of them.
Muncie is becoming the arm-pit of the nation.....It is sad to see a town that once thrived whittle down to it's current state. It is becoming a mean old town.
JB

Edit- But, we have a hookin'-ass dragstrip just North of town. Very Happy
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE November 2nd 2010, 9:51 pm

Damn bastard thieves deserve a shotgun to the balls. Mad
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down