BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

having a daughter has change my life

+14
dr's wife racing
curiousgeorge
72mav
Larry Williams
BigBlockRanger
richter69
RKUEGEL
res0rli9
schmitty
PROSTREET66
nuclearcobra
bbf-falcon
cool40
bruno
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

having a daughter has change my life Empty having a daughter has change my life

Post  bruno October 19th 2010, 11:51 pm

as you guys know i have 3 boys Nicholas, Zachary, Stephen and now this precious little Maria ..... for some reason latley i get so emotional/angry i dont know what it is .....when i watch the news and here about missing/exploted/ kids ......

http://www.wistv.com/global/category.asp?c=197806

why do people do this ? what is wrong with these folks ? some of these neighbors saw what was going on ...why dont people speak up ..why, why , why ????/

i guess i have lived such a sheltered life ..... i just dont understand why these kids have to go thru this.....no one should have to go thru this

i will pray for every child out there ......

sorry guys for the rant ..going to bed Sad

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

having a daughter has change my life Empty Re: having a daughter has change my life

Post  cool40 October 20th 2010, 12:13 am

i have 2 girls Very Happy i cant think about all the "what if's" or i cant even sleep at night.i told my mom i didnt undersand why she would worry about me when i was a kid,i rode bikes from a very early age until i had kids,NOW i understand.she laughed at me and said just wait until they get old enough to drive! Shocked
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

having a daughter has change my life Empty Re: having a daughter has change my life

Post  bbf-falcon October 20th 2010, 5:05 am

Nick I agree,I have a 15 month grand daughter that I worry about,it's really sad.

Last edited by bbf-falcon on October 20th 2010, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra October 20th 2010, 8:12 am

I hear ya guys were still sick about our little girl going to the doctor we trusted so much for 4 years and then we find out he's the most notorious child molester in U.S. history Evil or Very Mad yes that bastard Dr.Bradley in Lewes,DE, we just thank the good Lord we never let him take her alone without us being present but it still kills us that he had nanny cams in every exam room and he got his thrills from the exams Sad
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 October 20th 2010, 8:16 am

Nick,I live only an hour away from Hickory NC,and this story has been on the news every morning when I get up.Yes this such a very very sad thing that has happened to a little girl.This morning they said on the news the orthorities fear se is dead now.Nick i'm with you,I feel so heartbroken for this girl.What kind of monster could kill a child that young.We live in such a mean society now days.
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 20th 2010, 8:47 am

Sick minds Evil or Very Mad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 20th 2010, 9:59 am

I believe that the main reason that people do stuff like this is because there is no real punishment for the crime they commit. A few good lynchings and proper beatings in the middle of nowhere with baseball bats would help to cure some of this improper behavior. The only problem with that method is, are the persons dishing out the punishment any better than the person who committed the original offense. Our justice system is terribly flawed, but it is the best one that we have.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 20th 2010, 10:13 am

or take them to the glade's and tie them to a stump and let the gators teach them Wink

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  RKUEGEL October 20th 2010, 11:00 am

It is truely a problem that seems to keep getting worse... I agree with lynchings
and the gators so let the punishment fit the crime...... make 'em look like this...... affraid then feed 'em to the gators! Sick B--t--ds!

Robbie Kuegel

RKUEGEL

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 20th 2010, 11:23 am

would rather inflict the pain and suffering myself..................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger October 20th 2010, 11:56 am

Giant cauterizing baloney slicer. Just strap them on and take about 1/16" off at a time.
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams October 20th 2010, 12:02 pm

Nick i have 5 girls girls are special. the best and the worst is yet to come. Enjoy while being a caring Dad
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav October 20th 2010, 12:44 pm

I have the cure, a 50cent BULLIT! Just give me a call. Hell, Ill do it for free............
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 20th 2010, 3:03 pm

richter69 wrote:would rather inflict the pain and suffering myself..................

OK!!! take him to tha swamp hang him up by his arms. start a daylight and about every 15-20mins. give him a few slices and just before dark slice him around his eyes d**k and n*t sack and leave the rest for the creeeechers.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 21st 2010, 8:41 am

I have two girls too, and the way I see it, I can do nothing more than prepare them, after that they will need to make proper choices. They both know how to load and shoot firearms, and they have good friends to be with, so the rest is in the hands of the Good Lord. I feel sorry for anyone that tried anything with my youngest, she isn't afraid to start throwing punches in a big hurry. I think she inherited part of my Irish pedigree. My Irish comes out once in a while when someone or something really gets on my nerves, but Shelby has a very quick temper and there are a few boys in her school that learned not to mess with her during the first few days of Kindergarten. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  curiousgeorge October 21st 2010, 10:08 am

schmitty wrote:I believe that the main reason that people do stuff like this is because there is no real punishment for the crime they commit. A few good lynchings and proper beatings in the middle of nowhere with baseball bats would help to cure some of this improper behavior. The only problem with that method is, are the persons dishing out the punishment any better than the person who committed the original offense. Our justice system is terribly flawed, but it is the best one that we have.

Forget the middle of nowhere, do it in the middle of town. You can hear about a good beating and try to imagine it, but seeing is believing. Shocked

curiousgeorge

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing October 21st 2010, 4:32 pm

Chrilden are gifts from God and should be treated as such.THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT severe enough for such people.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams October 21st 2010, 4:36 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Chrilden are gifts from God and should be treated as such.THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT severe enough for such people.
cheers cheers cheers santa
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra October 21st 2010, 5:33 pm

Thats one crime that should get life in prison or the death penalty but deaths the easy way out, i mean you can rehabilitate drug dealers or bank robbers if ya lock them up long enough but not those people,you could put me in jail for 20 years and guess what when i get out i'll still love women but not those freaks its who they are theres no changing them and the justice department should know that by now being most of them are repeat offenders. I won't even read what Nick posted cause it makes me sick its everywhere and thats sad.GOD BLESS OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav October 21st 2010, 6:59 pm

Sad thing is theese judges and lawyers like the repeat offenders (JOB_SECURITY).
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  67460 October 21st 2010, 8:36 pm

I have 1 girl and 2 boys, and I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post  67460 October 21st 2010, 8:37 pm

Larry Williams wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Chrilden are gifts from God and should be treated as such.THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT severe enough for such people.
cheers cheers cheers santa

So true!

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 October 22nd 2010, 12:21 am

richter69 wrote:would rather inflict the pain and suffering myself..................
but what would our tax dollars be used for then? Laughing i agree x2!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori October 22nd 2010, 6:42 am

There is a special place in hell for them I hope.

The justice system needs to really step up on this one. There should be a separate jail like Alcatraz to put them all and they can diddle each other. Never let them out. They leave feet first.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang October 22nd 2010, 1:20 pm

My own daughter even though she is 32 years old is still my "baby", and to top it off she has 3 daughters of her own from 2 to 9 yrs old. I worry about all my "Girls"! If someone did anything to any of them, I think grandpa might seek his own "justice"!
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum