BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol

+13
schmitty
the Coug
bbf-falcon
billandlori
bb429power
johndickjr
Nevs
bruno
342g
Curt
Lem Evans
richter69
IDT-572
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol Empty Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol

Post  IDT-572 September 7th 2010, 5:50 pm

Here comes the delete...................... Laughing

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't,
written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who also smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke.

What the hell could possibly go wrong?

Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol Empty Re: Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol

Post  richter69 September 7th 2010, 5:51 pm

I thought for a second you worked at a Ford dealer today..............I should have stayed at the damn house....... Mad
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol Empty Re: Yea............ what could possibly go wrong.............lol

Post  IDT-572 September 7th 2010, 5:53 pm

richter69 wrote:I thought for a second you worked at a Ford dealer today..............I should have stayed at the damn house....... Mad
Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans September 7th 2010, 5:54 pm

richter69 wrote:I thought for a second you worked at a Ford dealer today..............I should have stayed at the damn house....... Mad
get back to work you got parts buy Exclamation

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt September 7th 2010, 6:07 pm

IDT-572 wrote:

Razz

Not getting enough votes to get rid of all incumbents.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 7th 2010, 6:31 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
get back to work you got parts buy Exclamation

no shit, I just got a "statement"................ Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt September 7th 2010, 6:39 pm

I feel your pain brother! Smile
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  342g September 7th 2010, 6:57 pm

Jeb Bush, could get elected, whoa is me. Twisted Evil Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 7th 2010, 7:18 pm

kiss my azz .... i just walked the last 2 miles home thxs to the 6.0 !!!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 7th 2010, 7:51 pm

bruno wrote:

you dont see many overweight people ownin' one..............just a thought. Idea
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs September 7th 2010, 8:27 pm

IDT-572 wrote:Here comes the delete...................... Laughing

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't,
written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who also smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke.

Razz

For all you dumb asses who wanted change, well you got your wish. Thanks a lot!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr September 7th 2010, 8:40 pm

thats ok all the Mexicans and Muslims will fix it

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power September 7th 2010, 8:49 pm

Nevs wrote:

Razz

For all you dumb asses who wanted change, well you got your wish. Thanks a lot!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
Exactly Evil or Very Mad
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 7th 2010, 8:51 pm

Nevs wrote:

Razz

i just want a reliable dd Sad

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori September 7th 2010, 8:52 pm

richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:

you dont see many overweight people ownin' one..............just a thought. Idea

Gonna have to get Shamwow Vince to start pushing this..... The new 6.0 diet plan....you'll loose the weight and keep it off with this shiny truck! Good for the environment too!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans September 7th 2010, 9:09 pm

342g wrote:

I bet Jeb will ban them EGT things Smile

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power September 7th 2010, 9:16 pm

I talked to a guy at the Powerstroke stand at the dragway. He taught me about how they were built by International and the 6.7 is made by Ford minus the block. Plus the air going out the pipe is cleaner than what it sucks in. Pretty cool stuff!
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 7th 2010, 10:03 pm

bb429power wrote:I talked to a guy at the Powerstroke stand at the dragway. He taught me about how they were built by International and the 6.7 is made by Ford minus the block. Plus the air going out the pipe is cleaner than what it sucks in. Pretty cool stuff!

Someone sure was blowin smoke up ur ass lol!

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 7th 2010, 10:04 pm

bruno wrote:
Nevs wrote:

Razz

i just want a reliable dd Sad

well your about to get all the failures fixed..............they have many.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug September 7th 2010, 10:09 pm

342g wrote:

I have been saying for a while that Daddy Bush will buy Jeb a Presidency so he will be able to say he is the only Pres to have both his sons Pres too.... I think we have had enough Bush to last a life time.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 7th 2010, 10:18 pm

the Coug wrote:I think we have had enough Bush to last a life time.....

Randy
Did I just hear the Coug right, there is such a thing as ENOUGH Bush? Razz
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori September 7th 2010, 10:20 pm

Say it ain't so....the Coug givin up the Bush????? Suspect

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 7th 2010, 10:23 pm

schmitty wrote:

Randy
that kinda bush Laughing that last bush we had would make a good republican turn queer.or is it the other way? Rolling Eyes
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 7th 2010, 10:30 pm

schmitty wrote:

Randy

I like mine trimmed anyway, ya'll can have that 70's shit, I don't like to hunt for my food............. Razz
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 7th 2010, 10:34 pm

richter69 wrote:
schmitty wrote:

Randy

I like mine trimmed anyway, ya'll can have that 70's shit, I don't like to hunt for my food............. Razz

Holy shit,me and Fabio finally agree on something cheers .
and I also agree w/Da Coug Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next