BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters.

3 posters

Go down

Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters. Empty Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters.

Post  65comet404 August 10th 2010, 8:13 pm

Well I will try this again. If you are in the market for some Boss9 heads and want to save a little money, here ya go. Heads are brand new in the boxes. Springs for solid roller. Front of heads drilled for waterless intake. Crower Z bar lifters and the Kaase WW rockers. With the heads drilled I paid over $6450 to my door from Kaase. I will go $5950 shipped to the lower 48 on this set up. Payment MUST clear before I ship. I will take Paypal if you add 3% Or CASH on pick-up

I do not HAVE to sell these so please do not ask if I will take less. I will not go less.

I have a whole bunch of other stuff that will be available to the buyer or I will list it after / if these sell. I can do a package deal on the entire motor if one is interested. I have nearly everything but the crank, rods, and pistons. If you are serious about these heads or a package deal on a really nice set-up, then PM me OR CALL me. PLEASE be serious if you are going to contact me. Keep in mind that setting up a boss motor is expensive so be sure to get permission from your Mom, Dad, Wife, Girlfriend or Boyfriend before you contact me.

Here is a pic with the experimental nascar intake. The intake, valve covers, oil pan, block and a bunch of other stuff is what will be available IF the heads sell.

Parts are in Ft. Worth TX
Tim
817-988-9956

Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters. Blueengn001

Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters. Blueengn011

Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters. Harmon009
65comet404
65comet404

Back to top Go down

Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters. Empty Re: Boss( Heads, rockers, and lifters.

Post  8liter September 20th 2010, 7:52 pm

Tim, you have a pm.
8liter
8liter

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power September 20th 2010, 8:05 pm

Someone on here recently was looking for factory boss 429 valve covers, I can't remember who though. Mad I'm sure this will sell being a boss.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  65comet404 September 22nd 2010, 5:47 pm

All the Boss stuff is sold. I will be listing some other stuff in the next few days.

Tim
65comet404
65comet404

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down