BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates

2 posters

Go down

BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates Empty BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates

Post  Wheelie58 August 1st 2010, 7:01 am

If you are putting a Danny Bee belt drive on your BBF mill, I have just what you need.
You want to show off the beautiful Danny Bee setup to all of your buddies, so why cover it up with a standard motor plate?
My precision made, laser cut motor plates will allow quick installation of the belt drive with trimming only required on the outer ends to fit your chassis.
They are made from 1/4" - 6061 T6 plate and use all available timing cover bolt holes, even the very bottom ones. The plates are offered in standard 12" X 36" size of the profiled model for the same price fo $159.00.

My stainless steel adjustable timing pointer is also available for the ATI 7" 10-O'clock applications. The 11-O'clock pointer is just about ready to rock...maybe in the next 3 weeks. The pointer sells for $49.

I know that many of the guys on this site enjoy making their own parts, as I do also.
These items may help free up some time for you to work on other parts of your project.
My products are made in America (of course) and each part is prepared and inspected by me. Made by racers...for racers!
Pictures of these parts are always available at www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com along with other details.
Please call or e-mail me with any questions.
Thank you,
Keith Fulp
www.KeithFulpMotorsports.com
678-458-2033
KFMotorsports@aol.com

Last edited by Wheelie58 on August 1st 2010, 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add phone number - add e-mail)
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates Empty Re: BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates

Post  Larry T August 2nd 2010, 12:20 am

at one time i beleve you were working on brackets for the altenator for the bbf?i took a look at your products and didnt see them let me know.
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates Empty Atl Bracket for Motor Plate

Post  Wheelie58 August 2nd 2010, 7:22 pm

Larry T wrote:at one time i beleve you were working on brackets for the altenator for the bbf?i took a look at your products and didnt see them let me know.

Larry,
I have not pursured that project yet. There are so many varations of alternator location and pulley spacing, I think it will almost need to be a custom deal.
If I had the type of alternator, location on the plate and type of drive setup (long or short snout), I am sure that I can whip something up.
If you want, give me a call or a PM and we can talk more about it. I have my 514 sitting here that would make a good "guinea pig" mock-up.
Thanks,
Keith
678-458-2033
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates Empty Re: BBF Danny Bee Motor Plates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down