BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to start a truck pull orginization?

3 posters

Go down

How to start a truck pull orginization? Empty How to start a truck pull orginization?

Post  jones May 10th 2010, 10:18 pm

I really want to look into starting a truck pull orgization, who do I need to contact about equipment, rules or possible orgizations to help get me going?

Who builds the sleds? etc

jones

Back to top Go down

How to start a truck pull orginization? Empty Re: How to start a truck pull orginization?

Post  bb429power May 10th 2010, 10:23 pm

Send me a blank check and I'll make things work out for you. Laughing

I didn't know you were in to truck pulls.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

How to start a truck pull orginization? Empty Re: How to start a truck pull orginization?

Post  curiousgeorge May 10th 2010, 10:27 pm

A group of pullers started a new org. here this year and it is bascilly a group of pullers who voted on pres. sec. and so on. Then got one person from every class to be the class spokesman, used rules from different orgs. and just made them fit in the middle of everone else. they use the X-factor sled. http://www.bungartmotorsports.com/ They have charged a small 75 dollar membership fee to cover insurance for all the pulls. First thing is to talk with the pullers around and see what they want. And here's another good site, they could probally anwser more questions than I could. http://www.network54.com/Forum/228279/ Cool

curiousgeorge

Back to top Go down

Post  jones May 10th 2010, 10:33 pm

We just use to have truck pull and fast track mudd bogs when I was a little boy. I have always enjoyed a good truck or tractor pull.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  curiousgeorge May 10th 2010, 10:41 pm

and some more sleds are built by a bunch of people X-factor being one Bauer bilt being another. You may be able to find some orgs. close that could help you out if you go to the network 54 forum and get reddog (i think) he is a big part of the ken-ten pullers and could help you out http://www.kentenpullers.com/ They have made a very succesful org. in the matter of a yr or two. I may come up with more later.

curiousgeorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down