BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK I need Some Advice.

+4
69F100
jbozzelle
richter69
TRUKPULR
8 posters

Go down

OK I need Some Advice. Empty OK I need Some Advice.

Post  TRUKPULR April 11th 2010, 10:32 pm

OK most of you know me as ShaZam or TRUKPULR on here.
I have been a die-hard Truck puller for the last 11 years.
In these last 11 years I have built 9 motors of which I have blew each of them up at least once. My last motor has survived Three blew ups. But I decide I had enough and last December I took all my junk to a local Engine builder here. And after a long discussions of what I needed the end results had to be, he eased my mind with we can do this for you no problem. Since then we have talked many times on my build and we ordered new parts to fit the build. The block had to have a sleeve put in it and he reline bored the mains, cleaned up the deck, and cleaned up the bores for the new pistons. My A-460 heads had been milled .007 for clean up and he had to mill the intake to match the heads. SO I have been very happy with how he’s been keeping informed of what’s going on and any problems he happen to run into we fixed. The last piece of the puzzle where the T&D shaft rocker we ordered last month finally showed up and now we are waiting on the push rods.
So here’s where I need some advice.

Last Friday I received an email from the Shop Owner.

Dan,

This is Mike (the owner of The Shop).
Charlie was release from The Shop yesterday; sure this will come as a surprise. He now has an opportunity to move up.

Your rockers came in yesterday. Charlie had mocked everything up and the pushrods are ordered also as is a new belt for the drive and should be here in a day or two.

We will start assembling it on Monday. I will try to have it ready by the end of the week.

OK I plan to call on Monday to get the details on what’s going on. To my knowledge there was only three guys working in the shop. I placed all my trust in Charlie and now he’s gone. I know nothing about the other guys there.

What should I do ??

Dan
TRUKPULR
TRUKPULR

http://www.shazampulling.com

Back to top Go down

OK I need Some Advice. Empty Re: OK I need Some Advice.

Post  richter69 April 11th 2010, 10:41 pm

find out where Charlie went.................. Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle April 11th 2010, 10:44 pm

richter69 wrote:find out where Charlie went.................. Wink

X2! Pay your balance, get your stuff and go find Charlie...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 April 11th 2010, 10:59 pm

Ask the shop owner if he could give you a # to get a hold of Charlie if he ask why tell him you and Charlie had the deal worked out and need to ask him some ?s on this build.Then if he want give you his # tell him how are suppose to trust him if he want give you the # to the guy who started your build for you can make sure it will be the way yall talked about.He should give you his # if he left on good trems but if not he might not want you to talk with him afraid he might try to start trouble.You should beable to pick up talking with the owner if he was fired or left on his on from the way the owner talks with you about your build that you and Charlie started.Just my 2 cents on it.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 11th 2010, 11:41 pm

Personally I would go pick up all my stuff and find Charlie, or assemble it myself.....I would also ask why Charlie was let go .... if you trust him ok if not .. WALK AWAY......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bluef100fe April 12th 2010, 12:28 pm

If this is the shop that I think your talking about. I thought Charlie did most if not all of the engine building. I don't have anything against any of the guys at that shop since your not naming names which is understandable and chalk me up with what Jon, John, and Randy said. Good Luck
bluef100fe
bluef100fe

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans April 12th 2010, 7:56 pm

Dan,

I know who you're talking about, in fact I talked to Charlie on the phone after I shipped your heads back. He was the knowledgeable engine builder there, and you need to find him.

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

OK I need Some Advice. Empty Update

Post  TRUKPULR April 12th 2010, 8:16 pm

Update :
Well I talked to Mike this A.M., And he said Charlie will still be in the shop till next week, So he’ll be able to finish my motor before he leaves for the east coast engine shop he’s going to.

Dan
TRUKPULR
TRUKPULR

http://www.shazampulling.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 12th 2010, 9:33 pm

good deal ...... i hate to see your deal get boched

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down