BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been busy, some update pics............

+13
bruno
nuclearcobra
Tony M
res0rli9
ThndrChkn
KY JELLY
69F100
bird of prey
61coon
'65 T-BOLT
Nevs
stangr8cr
richter69
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Been busy, some update pics............ - Page 2 Empty Re: Been busy, some update pics............

Post  richter69 March 2nd 2010, 11:21 pm

just need the shutoff cable (should be here friday) runs the valves, fill with water and alky and it ready to rock. Might take it to TV Sunday if all goes well.

Oh you were talking about the chic pics................. Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Been busy, some update pics............ - Page 2 Empty Re: Been busy, some update pics............

Post  Tony M March 2nd 2010, 11:23 pm

richter69 wrote:just need the shutoff cable (should be here friday) runs the valves, fill with water and alky and it ready to rock. Might take it to TV Sunday if all goes well.

Oh you were talking about the chic pics................. Laughing

Must be nice to live down south. We still have 2 feet of snow on the tracks up here. Shocked
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 2nd 2010, 11:28 pm

They are talking "pattern shift" in the storm chase forums..........bout damn time, I'm ready to hit the road and go do some of that crazy shit you see on discovery channel...........dont think there was one tornado reported in the U.S. this FEB, thats a pretty old record to break.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M March 3rd 2010, 12:00 am

richter69 wrote:They are talking "pattern shift" in the storm chase forums..........bout damn time, I'm ready to hit the road and go do some of that crazy shit you see on discovery channel...........dont think there was one tornado reported in the U.S. this FEB, thats a pretty old record to break.

Yeah.. well.. you guys can keep THAT $hit down there. affraid
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Been busy, some update pics............ - Page 2 Empty car and motor updates

Post  blown473 March 3rd 2010, 12:17 am

Awesome!! Thats the most Pro Comp parts I've ever seen in one engine bay!!! ONLY KIDDING!!! You do nice work there sir! Hope this is a good season for both your cars. That set up looks like you will be going through many drums of alky this year. Would love to hear that thing run. Good luck! Very Happy
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 3rd 2010, 7:29 am

I got a fuel Injection system somewhere........... Been busy, some update pics............ - Page 2 Icon_cool I may have to get it back and try it later this year, or alky carbs if I get the chance.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 3rd 2010, 9:19 am

drag the pile down here and we can strap it on............. Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2