BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITANIUM VALVES (NEW)

+7
c.evans
jasonf
bruno
D. Sea
dfree383
jones
stang572
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TITANIUM VALVES (NEW) Empty TITANIUM VALVES (NEW)

Post  stang572 January 4th 2010, 7:05 pm

8 new Manley Titanium intake valves 2.400, 5.900 overall length, .290 hardened tip, with conventional groove.
8 new Manley Titanium exhaust valves 1.880, 5.900 overall length, .290 hardened tip, with conventional groove.
Will provide margin width, seat width & angle, backcut width & angle, undercut diameter to buyer only.

Cost $2,160., shipped to you $1,760.

Steve (314)-894-8848

stang572

Back to top Go down

TITANIUM VALVES (NEW) Empty Re: TITANIUM VALVES (NEW)

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 9:11 am

Why don't you introduce yourself? You only have one post and it in the classifieds. Why are you being tight lipped on all of the valve specifications? Same reason for being tight lipped about who you are?

https://www.429-460.com/introduction-f8/

jones

Back to top Go down

TITANIUM VALVES (NEW) Empty Tight Lips:

Post  stang572 January 5th 2010, 12:20 pm

Why do the people who are not interested in buying something the first to attack someone who is attempting to sell something?

My name is Steve Gasich. I live in St. Louis MO. My phone number is (314)-894-8329. I drive a bright yellow 68 Mustang with a NA'd 572ci BBF on alcohol. I have dealt with Lem & Charlie Evans on many occasions, had dinner with Charlie, been to Charlies house, attended every Winter BBF Forum, run in the NMRA O/C Series, ran in every WFC, been on the original 460ford.com for over 5 years.

Unlike you I mostly read and educate myself and know now why I do not sell my stuff on the internet.

Steve

stang572

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 5th 2010, 12:25 pm

Easy Steve, Most people like to buy from someone the know a little or know who they are. Problem with the internet is it doesn't put a face with the sale............and their are alot of scams / rip offs because of the lack of face to face buying on the internet.

He just wants to know who you are as you haven't posted here. Just looking out for the site.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stang572 January 5th 2010, 12:32 pm

The first two sentences were well received. The next two sentences he should have kept in his stupid mouth.

Steve

stang572

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 5th 2010, 12:36 pm

stang572 wrote:The first two sentences were well received. The next two sentences he should have kept in his stupid mouth.

Steve

Steve, its not nice being the third post you make is calling someone stupid, thats no way to get to know people and make a sale. do you really think this is an appropriate way to do business?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 12:36 pm

stang572 wrote:Why do the people who are not interested in buying something the first to attack someone who is attempting to sell something?

My name is Steve Gasich. I live in St. Louis MO. My phone number is (314)-894-8329. I drive a bright yellow 68 Mustang with a NA'd 572ci BBF on alcohol. I have dealt with Lem & Charlie Evans on many occasions, had dinner with Charlie, been to Charlies house, attended every Winter BBF Forum, run in the NMRA O/C Series, ran in every WFC, been on the original 460ford.com for over 5 years.

Unlike you I mostly read and educate myself and know now why I do not sell my stuff on the internet.

Steve

Just wanted to know who you are, nothing wrong with that is there? I was just trying to educate myself!

PS. I've been to Charlies house too and Lem and jet boat Bob, and others I can't name. Looked at secret, super duper, cool stuff riding around Kentucky with Charlie! Laughing

Last edited by jones on January 5th 2010, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 12:39 pm

stang572 wrote:The first two sentences were well received. The next two sentences he should have kept in his stupid mouth.

Steve

Awh Hell you went and did it now!!!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 1:25 pm

dfree383 wrote:

Steve

Steve, its not nice being the third post you make is calling someone stupid, thats no way to get to know people and make a sale. do you really think this is an appropriate way to do business?

Don't worry about it, I got the information out of him, so we are all good now. Laughing Not the first time I have been called a name! affraid

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 5th 2010, 1:33 pm

Welcome to the BBF Forum Steve What a Face

Did you get that button out of your car yet? Me neither Twisted Evil
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  stang572 January 5th 2010, 1:40 pm

Damon,

Good to hear from you. Still waiting on the final rules annoucements. Sorry to see you keep such lame company.

Steve

stang572

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 5th 2010, 2:01 pm

Steve,

Glad you have joined our forum ..... i believe a lot of this has been blown out of context ( thank the ole internet for that ) I truly believe these guys had good intentions in making sure that nobody gets scamed for some parts ,we are all like brothers on this site.

Again welcome to the site and happy selling.

Nick Smile

p.s. .... what heads will these work on ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf January 5th 2010, 2:02 pm

stang572 wrote:Damon,

Good to hear from you. Still waiting on the final rules annoucements. Sorry to see you keep such lame company.

Steve

Man you are just a total douchebag aren't you! You come on the site and just start bashing everyone here because you don't like a couple questions.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stang572 January 5th 2010, 2:07 pm

jones wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

Steve

Don't worry about it, I got the information out of him, so we are all good now. Laughing Not the first time I have been called a name! affraid

How are you all good. You my friend will never be good. If you are making reference to me not being on the up and up please tell me you will be attending the BBF Tech Seminar in Terre Haute, IN. Since you are not affraid. I love meeting pensil neck geeks like you who hide behind a key board acting so bad. I will also bring the valves along for your personal review, lower the price to $1,500. for you only, and accept a check from you only.
Now what's to be affraid of?

Steve

stang572

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 5th 2010, 2:25 pm

stang572 wrote:
jones wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

Steve

How are you all good. You my friend will never be good. If you are making reference to me not being on the up and up please tell me you will be attending the BBF Tech Seminar in Terre Haute, IN. Since you are not affraid. I love meeting pensil neck geeks like you who hide behind a key board acting so bad. I will also bring the valves along for your personal review, lower the price to $1,500. for you only, and accept a check from you only.
Now what's to be affraid of?

Steve

Now why do you have to keep going? Just be nice.

I will tell you Jones in no Pencil Neck........ Shocked .. Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stang572 January 5th 2010, 2:27 pm

bruno wrote:Steve,

Glad you have joined our forum ..... i believe a lot of this has been blown out of context ( thank the ole internet for that ) I truly believe these guys had good intentions in making sure that nobody gets scamed for some parts ,we are all like brothers on this site.

Again welcome to the site and happy selling.

Nick Smile

p.s. .... what heads will these work on ?

Thanks Bruno, but I think I will stick with the 460Ford site. I more than anyone understand how it feels to be scammed. Been there done that. As I posted I did not take offense to the first 2 sentenses. I did take offense to the second two. And took extreme offense from the anus head stating he got my info so everyone on here is good. The valves were intended for my EX 514 heads. They have 52 degree valve seats.
I also have a nice set of Springs, PSI 1247 Triples, originally 340 lbs. on the seat at 2.070" installed height. All checked in around 320 lbs. on spring tester after a year of use. I was glad to see Damon Sea on here. He can vouch for me and my stuff.

Steve

stang572

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 5th 2010, 3:13 pm

I know all you guys, and you're good guys. Please,,,,I think if we count to ten and cool down, we can get past the misunderstanding. This often arises from the internet and not being able to put a name with a face, like what Dave Freelander and Nick Bruno have said. I suggest we lighten up.

Thanks,
Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 3:19 pm

Dude you just need to chill you don't know me. You must be crazy to think I hide behide the key board when I have been to every Bash, and use to be moderator of the 460ford site. I would rethink making personal threats.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  stang572 January 5th 2010, 4:01 pm

jones wrote:Dude you just need to chill you don't know me. You must be crazy to think I hide behide the key board when I have been to every Bash, and use to be moderator of the 460ford site. I would rethink making personal threats.

You jumped on my thread, calling me tight lips, communicated to the world you got all my info, as if I were a scammer before I could do anything.
I don't care if you were the moderator for President O'Bama's site, give a guy a chance on his initial post. Never made or intended to make any threats, have made a few promises and never made bad on any.

Steve

stang572

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 5th 2010, 4:07 pm

Steve,

Most of the core BBF Members mostly hang out here, including myself. I still visit the old site maybe once or twice a week, but not like I used to. You should hang out with us instead Cool

Now back on topic, nice valves but I have not use for them, they won't fit my itty bitty A429s Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug January 5th 2010, 5:54 pm

Thanks Bruno, but I think I will stick with the 460Ford site. I more than anyone understand how it feels to be scammed. Been there done that. As I posted I did not take offense to the first 2 sentenses. I did take offense to the second two. And took extreme offense from the anus head stating he got my info so everyone on here is good. The valves were intended for my EX 514 heads. They have 52 degree valve seats.
I also have a nice set of Springs, PSI 1247 Triples, originally 340 lbs. on the seat at 2.070" installed height. All checked in around 320 lbs. on spring tester after a year of use. I was glad to see Damon Sea on here. He can vouch for me and my stuff.

Steve[/quote]

Steve I do not know you but you are more than welcome here... sorry you feel your not up to being here, and sorry you feel you have to stoop low enough to be over at Chillies Crapper......... I do wish you would stay and see what a great bunch of guy's are here. sometimes we are a little rough but all in all great guys......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 5th 2010, 6:58 pm

Stick around Steve, These guy's are really Great guy's. We are a BAND OF BROTHERS on this site for the most part. This all got off on the wrong foot, so lets all start over. If your a friend of Damon and Charlie's you are a friend of mine. Hope to meet you at the Seminar.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 5th 2010, 9:39 pm

Steve, We might have gotton off on the wrong foot but I promise you will enjoy getting to know me! (joking) These are some good guys as you have met a couple. We are all just one big family and tend to watch out over each other. Besides look at all the traffic your post has got where it might have other wise fallen to the bottom of the page.

Good luck on the sell and welcome to the forum.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH January 6th 2010, 12:47 am

is there a special series EX514 head that takes that longer of a valve (.150"/.200"
) that your selling ?

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt January 7th 2010, 10:22 pm

DanH wrote:is there a special series EX514 head that takes that longer of a valve (.150"/.200"
) that your selling ?

Sometimes, you just have to have a bigger spring. Smile Nothing to do with the head.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next