BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support

2 posters

Go down

Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support Empty Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support

Post  Greg_P January 3rd 2010, 4:42 pm

Or does it matter? I have a 28 spline pinion shaft, and am needing a strong yoke to work with 1350 u-joints. I'm building a new driveshaft, so the length doesn't really matter.

I seeem to remember having some trouble using a normal passenger car yoke with my daytona support in the past.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support Empty Re: Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support

Post  DanH January 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm

all the 1350 yoke i've seen are for Daytona pinion supports . stock type non Daytona need the splines shorten from the joint side

DanH

Back to top Go down

Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support Empty Re: Which yoke to use with a Daytona pinion support

Post  Greg_P January 3rd 2010, 7:20 pm

Thanks, Dan. I had to shorten my 1330 yoke quite a bit to get some thread and spline engagement, I was not wanting to have to do that to a new yoke if I didn't have to.

That info helps a lot, I'll get a yoke ordered tomorrow.

Happy new year!

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down