BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!

3 posters

Go down

Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!  Empty Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!

Post  5pointslow January 17th 2024, 12:02 pm

I wanted to post that NC speed labs are making front exit bbf headers for foxbody that works with motor mounts . I ended up getting a set but have not installed on the new motor yet but im happy to have no more low hanging headers my hookers

And yes these are not full length and I know I'm going to give up a little power with them vs my hookers probably

Link below

https://ncspeedlab.com/collections/ncsl-merchandise/products/79-04-bbf-forward-headers?variant=44319172984986

5pointslow
5pointslow

BigBlockRanger and Mark Miller like this post

Back to top Go down

Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!  Empty Re: Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!

Post  BigBlockRanger January 17th 2024, 1:39 pm

I contemplated getting a set of those, but not surprisingly, chose to cheap out and just adapt a BBC header. Smile

BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!  Empty Re: Foxbody forward exit headers NC speed Lab !!

Post  Mark Miller January 18th 2024, 12:50 am

I have MAC Headers on my BBF 89 Mustang but they quit making them many years ago and i don't think they hang down as low as the Hookers!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down