BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

521 A-Head Pump Gas Engine

2 posters

Go down

521 A-Head Pump Gas Engine Empty 521 A-Head Pump Gas Engine

Post  supervel45 September 12th 2023, 3:11 pm

First Off Not Mine. Buyer Do Your Home Work.

For a asking price of $8,500 this engine looked like a very good deal and should make Big HP I would "Assume".

It sure has some nice parts in my opinion. It's a rather old listing so, there's that.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/275287421803979/?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment

It's hard to get Ford BBF parts now and I don't see manyany like this come up, or they are extremely rare.

The Listed Head Flow Numbers and Camshaft Spec.'s is what caught my eye on this Deal.

It reminded me of Dirt Worker's Yellow Ford Street/Drag Truck engine. That One was Very Fast! Cool

supervel45

Back to top Go down

521 A-Head Pump Gas Engine Empty Re: 521 A-Head Pump Gas Engine

Post  Mark Miller September 12th 2023, 11:10 pm

The Blue T-Bird Looks Cool!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 13th 2023, 7:07 am

^Yes it Does. Very Nice.

Plus Set Up For FI or Carburetor if Wanted including Some Kind of Injectors as it Sits.

I did a quick Time Lasp on the short video of It's Launch and the Tach went From Stage To Shift Light in Less Then around 1.5 seconds and 6,500Rpm on The Tach., I could Catch. Trees Seemed to be Moving Quickly. Don't Know if He Warmed The Tires or If They Stuck Much. That Does Not Prove Anything, Just an Observation and a short one at that.

It seemed to Rap Fast to Me Though.

It's Probably a Notch or Two Below Dirt Workers TFS Headed and Intake A-Headed Deal.

A 100 or 2 Hundren shot of Juice, WaLa. High Nine Second Full Sized Ford Light Weight P/U Decently Prepped with some Suspension Work.

The Silver Ovals on The Motor Sport Heads is What Turns Me On About It Most. Cool

Same With Your Cobra Jet Castings and Blue Fords are Cool as Hell to Me. Smile

I got a Little Blue 95 Ford S/B R/C P/U waiting Myself. Sad All Parts Will Be Ford That I Can Manage. affraid

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 19th 2023, 3:30 am

Mark Miller wrote:The Blue T-Bird Looks Cool!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Mark Check This OG  Blue Mustang OG by Mustang Standards Here From Texas! Cool

https://www.429-460.com/t8108-hello-from-texas

You Want To See The Oldest OG I have Found Here From Texas?

Check CougDate? That's Founding Member Far/For Here!!! .010Cents a Gallon High Octane at The Pump Stuff lol! There

He was Here Before There Was A Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.429-460.com/t8342-another-newb-from-texas

HayHauler is in One with a Florida Tag. Not Sure if He is The Texas Red F150High 7's 1/4 Mile Truck Dude and Working Else Where at The Time.

Last I checked two, in 2020/21 and 2023 They are Still Kicking Smile Did Not Know The Third so Don't Know 

Carry On

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 19th 2023, 4:19 am

^Opp's Looked Again maybe and extra too in there. It's a small elite world with these Fords. Suspect YaHoo What a Face

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down