BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFS Mafia

2 posters

Go down

TFS Mafia Empty TFS Mafia

Post  supervel45 May 25th 2023, 12:01 am

Not Mine. Just Passing it Along. Have not seen any for sale in a very long time. Good Price Also compared to the ones I have seen since 2021.

https://www.racingjunk.com/intake-manifolds/184445250/trickflow-mafia-intake-manifold-4500-flange-.html

supervel45

Back to top Go down

TFS Mafia Empty Re: TFS Mafia

Post  fordmonsta May 29th 2023, 1:23 pm

i sent the guy money last week, he has since broken off any communication. I got a feeling I got screwed, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that the holiday weekend just got in the way.

fordmonsta

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 May 29th 2023, 10:00 pm

I hope it works out. The one time I did not put a disclaimer on a hard to find part to boot. I did on those P-51 heads I believe and both of those guys looked new to Racing Junk on their profile.

It's all way's a risk with this stuff if it does not have buyer protection like Ebay or such.

If a guy won't send me a dated piece of paper in front of the said part and call and talk on the Telephone, I will pass on deals especially if they cost more then a few hundred dollars.

Also if he is new and does not have a seller buyer track record, same deal I am highly leery.

Hopefully it's slow shipping and the Holiday weekend type deal, like you said.

Did you get a tracking number? That is also a good thing to do on this stuff, though it's no guarantee.

I see the add is still up, with a May,26th date. Did you try to message it from a different device?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down