BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China's Navy Expanding Rapidly

3 posters

Go down

China's Navy Expanding Rapidly Empty China's Navy Expanding Rapidly

Post  supervel45 July 14th 2022, 3:01 pm

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/row/RL33153.pdf

The Chines larger navy and longer missile range is making safe standoff distance range longer for our ships and allied navy's.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

China's Navy Expanding Rapidly Empty Re: China's Navy Expanding Rapidly

Post  Curt July 15th 2022, 9:52 am

And financed by Americans. Our grandchildren won't stand a chance.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 15th 2022, 5:53 pm

Curt wrote:And financed by Americans. Our grandchildren won't stand a chance.

You are very optimistic. I think we should worry about us now. Things can change overnight and in a major way.  

You do remember 9/11/2001 don't you.

Could you image a nuclear attack somewhere, not by a instantly trackable means along with a biological attack together?

It would make for a hell of an October Surprise.

Martial Law could be implemented or close to it and elections suspended do to safety of the world until the perpetrators are identified and dealt with.

Say it is not known if it was state or non state actors.

Then blame Russia with American Collusion.

Then the hardline communist in our government could use the chance to the purge political opponents with extreme prejudice.

Them round their hardline civilian supporters up and kill, jail or intimidate the rest. Use existing red guards that are already formed, like in the 2020 deal.

Use the open southern border and Taliban as well as other highley trained terrorists that slipped in also on the airlift for highly trained militant armed cells.

Finish purging the US Military with further new revised loyalty tests along with full completion of Law Enforcement purge that is almost complete now.

Have China in the pipe lined up to assist to assist and use trade disruptions as the reason on the Emergency Broadcast System with all other channels and internet forbidden by martial law and the internet kill switch activated per Patriot Act Guidelines.

New department disinformation is already setup through the DHS or close to it now, so when civilian internet is opened back up slowly it can be censored.

Essential workers are set up and tested during the 2020 Covid 19 drill world wide, so that is covered pretty well.

Yes " That would be a " High Risk, High Reward " "-Molecular to Societal-" Operation" but, the new "Platforms" is/or laid pretty nicely for it.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Don't forget to make Mental Health and Gun Violence an "Epidemic", also, as the shock of the event drove the masses Mad, that where not before, so let the inmates run the " New Asylums " you know like the public schools. The newly formed ARPA-H is planed to be merged with Health and Human Services along with NIH if it is passed by congress. The Head has a white house cabinet position in the Presidential Branch now for the first time ever, as the National Science Advisor. All Linked to Google Money from a former executive as his foundation. This is a real thing. Check for yourself. VVV
https://sciencebusiness.net/news/biden-nominates-former-darpa-head-science-advisor

Harden schools due do to mass shooters like prisons during this while everyone is locked down, for promised reopening, but use them for staging areas, holding sites, and weapons storage.

Or and say they are all going or  some are going to be used for New Federal Police Force because, the local police are incompetent because of all the school shootings shootings, as is being sad right now on the news in Texas.

Kind of Like Red Dawn deal but much slicker'

\
Far Fetched I know, but likely before most people alive grand children unless they are old now already.

You know the people who blamed the other people for the alleged coup are the same people that always blame others of what they are planning to do, or going to do?

Nothing would surprise me anymore now in our Bizzaro World.

Last edited by supervel45 on July 16th 2022, 2:30 am; edited 5 times in total

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFTorino July 15th 2022, 6:31 pm

A very plausable scenareo^^....especially considering that most of this crap is already in place. This current administration is selling us out to China, but not only that, they are actively assisting in the complete sabotage of the U.S. on just about every front.
If this is continued, we will reach a point of no return. Everything will be so compromised....military, communications, law enforcement, etc. that we will no longer have control over our own fate.
I recently seen a report on TV that a very high ranking Chinese military official was saying that war between our two countries is inevitable, and that it is absolutely going to happen.
Don't it make you feel comfortable knowing that our government that should be preparing to oppose the enemy, is instead, helping them to come and take us over??
China has already attacked us in every way, except for direct military action.
They have attacked our monetary, banking, and financial systems, our education systems, they've hacked into top secret stuff (with the direct help of a few Democrats....Pelosi, Swallwell, and Feinstein), among many other business discrepacies, etc.

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 15th 2022, 7:01 pm

The EuroTrash Commies will comply or freeze and starve this winter if they don't, if this goes down.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt July 15th 2022, 9:09 pm

supervel45 wrote:
Curt wrote:And financed by Americans. Our grandchildren won't stand a chance.

You are very optimistic. I think we should worry about us now.

I don't know how old you are, but I've been voting since 1980. There hasn't been an American 1st President since Reagan. My first vote. Don't think for one second that either Bush was. They were all about their wealth. 41 learned all about it when it worked for the 3 letter agency. 43 stole our privacy in the name of Islam. UBL never mutter a word after the Tora Bora bombing. He was way to arrogant to hide. Rob O'Neil - I think is confused or a liar.

Now with red flag laws, we have to be careful of every word we speak. Unless you're talking demorat talking points.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 16th 2022, 12:15 am

Do you remember when President Reagan and the Pope both got shot in 1981/2? I do. Watched the Iran Hostage deal and the Soviet invasion of Afgan 1-0 in real time and remember well.

Carter/Bush1 and several other big players including Zbig "Technotronic Area" 1970 book from another post were Trilateral Comission Founders. I don't believe President Reagan was.
You really should read this Thesis from one of bidgets old boys. Some of the rest of the story is still classified "Poland ops" as of 2012 according to the article. Please don't quote this post. Link is cool fagbook ect not a great idea.
https://digitalcommons.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://en.wikipedia.org/&httpsredir=1&article=4790&context=gradschool_theses
The FIOA type stuff could also be a lot political posturing BS and spin to take credit from President Reagan for helping bring down the USSR but not all of it.
I get your other point. Sucks when "telling the truth will be considered a revolutionary act". Then they have won.

Last edited by supervel45 on July 16th 2022, 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 16th 2022, 2:12 am

BBFTorino wrote:A very plausable scenareo^^....especially considering that most of this crap is already in place. This current administration is selling us out to China, but not only that, they are actively assisting in the complete sabotage of the U.S. on just about every front.
If this is continued, we will reach a point of no return. Everything will be so compromised....military, communications, law enforcement, etc. that we will no longer have control over our own fate.
I recently seen a report on TV that a very high ranking Chinese military official was saying that war between our two countries is inevitable, and that it is absolutely going to happen.
Don't it make you feel comfortable knowing that our government that should be preparing to oppose the enemy, is instead, helping them to come and take us over??
China has already attacked us in every way, except for direct military action.
They have attacked our monetary, banking, and financial systems, our education systems, they've hacked into top secret stuff (with the direct help of a few Democrats....Pelosi, Swallwell, and Feinstein), among many other business discrepacies, etc.  

China is pissed or playing pissed because we are trying to restart a SEATO type deal again. After Abe

( by a Korean with dual citizenship] was killed Japan had it's election and his party won a super majority.

His party is a Japan First hardline party and wants to arm up against China for the new alliance.

Who knows what's going to happen. The regular tv news are not painting the same picture as the big mainstream Western press is buried in the back pages. Politicans are using some strong signals and statements that raise alarm to some that are keeping up. Hopefully it will pass like 1979 and the 80's. Back then the Iron Curtain did not give the East the Economic chips they have today as well as agent access, is my worry.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 22nd 2022, 1:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-FHIgdPfyI

Worth 30 min of your time Curt if you bothered to scan the thesis. So are we rewinding the clock back to 1979 or 1939? The dates Feb. 22 and Feb. 24 2022 are very important to the puzzle. The whole mess is extremely unsettling to serious history people as well as people who lived the Cold War and had Veteran family members going way back to the big wars of the last century.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 October 1st 2022, 5:09 am

Looks like October is going to be one fucked up month, Surprise I mean. Boy Scout Moto not a bad Idea. Evil or Very Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx1NXKIZvBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_8tHJFdBA

^ Start at the 17 second mark of the above video for all of the story.

Well at least if we do get into a war we will have plenty of oil to fight it. Maybe Not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/29/business/energy-environment/biden-oil-prices-reserve.html

Just more Bizzaro Word BS.

Hollywood or Babylon Bee needs to do a woke remake. It should be a hoot with the new real characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyOLJ99ysdU Rolling Eyes

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 June 19th 2023, 10:52 pm

Oh, Well. Sounds Like They Don't Want to Hear about It.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/19/antony-blinken-fails-to-restart-u-s-china-military-to-military-communications-during-trip-to-beijing/

Lot of Water Under the Bridge Since I started this Thread. I Guess Hope
and Pray for the Best.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum