BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
rmcomprandy
snuff98
rbro460
supervel45
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2020 - Page 2 Empty Re: 2020

Post  supervel45 July 12th 2023, 7:39 am

snuff98 wrote:It is hard to educate others when the media, social media, have so much success swaying the minds of these sheeple who are looking for something for free!

Below is a 1992 Video of Dr. Timothy Leary that was made in 1992 and released in 2017.

Also there where a lot of older historic video's of the 1960's and 1970's  that I noticed that year, that were finally going up on YouTube. I found it Odd at the time, they came Out, the First year of Trumps Presidency, after being in the Vault for so Long. I Suspected at the Time it was Part of The Forming Resistance Movement that Proclaimed be "Un-Governable", started by the Loosing Canidate. Remember that?

If you watch from 15:23 Mark on a full screen at 1/4 speed, you can see some of the buried subliminal messaging but, even at that speed I cannot stop the screen to see the few words and phrases imbedded within.

If you interested watch the section at normal speed, on a Full Screen, and then slow it down. The Audio part seemed straight forward pretty much on slow speed but, I was looking more at the video aspect of it. "Scrambled Brain" and "Transfer Control" and "Nintindo" did stand out most.

Once you get past the interviewer freak creep, notice the All Black Background and his Black Meme Outfit, That shows his head only, listen very carefully to what Leary said. He Meant It!

Also keep in mind the company he kept at that time (1992 until his death hopefully in 1996, with his Brain Currently in a Cryogenic Freezer Now) and where it is now and also the expansion of Pixels on Modern Screens.

^ Also Keep in Mind he Said in the Video He Dove Into That Realm ( Computer Mind/Thought Shaping ) 10 Years Before the Video was Made, and Simple Maff and Weeding by the Youth of Today seem Challenged to Figure Out by Judging the Comments Section of the Video. It's not just the Comments in this Video I guage these things by either. There were some Excellent, Articulate and Informative Comments in the there also.

Also Keep in mind Technology Grows Exponentially Especially with Computers and AI.

MK Ultra i( Late 1950's until ? ) also good to keep in mind around these subjects too, and "some" of what we know now about that deal, that was released in the 1970's.

I started Computers in the early 1980's on a Radio Shack TRS 80, so I have some benefit of Hindsight from living through it all, and seeing the Advancements in Real Time, Like many others here.

I also keep in Mind Why When Who the Internet was Created For  and  It's Main Purpose at the Time, Hint it was Not Al Gore, and Timmy Leary Mispoke about the Names of the new Leaders that where Elected in 1992. He got One Right Though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0NSi7tiQBE

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2