BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need heat

3 posters

Go down

Need heat Empty Need heat

Post  quick 52 April 18th 2018, 5:35 pm

I'm running a motorsport victor intake and wonder what is done for a heater hose and temp sensor connection

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Need heat Empty Re: Need heat

Post  Mark Miller April 18th 2018, 9:56 pm

quick 52 wrote:I'm running a motorsport victor intake and wonder what is done for a heater hose and temp sensor connection

Go to the post pictures of your engines thread click on the last page and a picture of my Mark Miller's engine I have a Victor Intake and have heat and Temp gauge[look at the top of my thermostat housing in my picture]!! Smile

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  quick 52 April 19th 2018, 1:37 pm

Mark Miller wrote:
quick 52 wrote:I'm running a motorsport victor intake and wonder what is done for a heater hose and temp sensor connection

Go to the post pictures of your engines thread click on the last page and a picture of my Mark Miller's engine I have a Victor Intake and have heat and Temp gauge[look at the top of my thermostat housing in my picture]!! Smile
Was looking at that housing have the same one on my engine. Was thinking that the temp. sensor wouldn't work till the stat open are you drilling the stat. Thanks for the pic have about the same engine 472 A429 heads victor motorsport with a 950 hp solid FT

quick 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller April 19th 2018, 11:37 pm

quick 52 wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:

Was looking at that housing have the same one on my engine. Was thinking that the temp. sensor wouldn't work till the stat open are you drilling the stat. Thanks for the pic have about the same engine 472 A429 heads victor motorsport with a 950 hp solid FT

I have a 160 degree thermostat now had a 180 before no holes in the thermostat's I run them the way I buy them no modifications!!! Smile The temp gauge usually starts out reading 150 degrees after it runs for a little while!! Smile

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  gt350hr April 20th 2018, 11:31 am

It works fine . I've done it too.

gt350hr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down