BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new engine buildfor me old engine for professor

2 posters

Go down

new engine buildfor me old engine for professor Empty new engine buildfor me old engine for professor

Post  foxbody February 12th 2017, 5:42 pm

im finally going to start on this 498 ar block build the block is heavilly modified (short deck) 4,6 bore 6.3 rod length old ford motorsports heads 2.38 dia on intake flow 590 cfm 1,88 exhaust @481 intake has split dominators the cam im considering iscomp cam 330-10 if anybody has any other ideas im open for help pics to follow as soon as i figure out how to get off com to site. bounce

foxbody

Back to top Go down

new engine buildfor me old engine for professor Empty Re: new engine buildfor me old engine for professor

Post  foxbody February 12th 2017, 5:52 pm

looking for 1200 hp at 8500 rpm if possible anyideas

foxbody

Back to top Go down

new engine buildfor me old engine for professor Empty Re: new engine buildfor me old engine for professor

Post  rmcomprandy February 12th 2017, 7:55 pm

You certainly must have some "bad ass" Motorsport heads which flow 590 CFM. Which Motorsport heads are they ...?

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  foxbody February 12th 2017, 10:31 pm

they are some old bastard heads that lem did years ago

foxbody

Back to top Go down

Post  foxbody February 18th 2017, 10:57 pm

up date miked the cylinders they are way off not too bad but going to take the biggest and mike pistons i think that im sending pistons to get coated that will make the clearance just right just going to have the skirts done sending the rods to bill miller let them check them out anybody ever have this done and whats the opinion on this if this is a waist of time i can just get new rods and get everything rebalanced

foxbody

Back to top Go down

Post  foxbody April 30th 2017, 9:52 pm

just a slow go on this build ordered the hone plates should come soon then ill see if lem or phillip will selll me a cam with there secret spec so this girl will pull and go like fire.

foxbody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down