BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?

3 posters

Go down

cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?  Empty cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?

Post  5pointslow December 8th 2016, 9:03 am

http://www.cnc-motorsports.com/cnc-street-strip-short-block-bb-ford-520-4-300-eagle-crank-6-800-eagle-rods-12-5-1-je-flat-top-pistons-49960.html

looking at my options and came across there shortblocks , id be hard pressed to be able to do the same for that kind of money . Was wondering any of you guys deal with them ?

5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?  Empty Re: cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?

Post  pmrphil December 8th 2016, 9:54 am

I did once, and I wouldn't again. Is this a street car? You do see that the compression is way too high for pump gas. You will only get what you pay for. P.M. me if you want more info.

pmrphil

Back to top Go down

cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?  Empty Re: cnc motorsports anyone ever use there shortblocks ?

Post  Curt December 8th 2016, 2:05 pm

One thing we know for sure,,,,,,,,,,, the scrolling red letters and numbers below the site logo is an excellent place to start. (and finish)
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down