BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biondo Delay box

3 posters

Go down

Biondo Delay box Empty Biondo Delay box

Post  bbf-falcon December 2nd 2009, 12:38 am

Hey guy's, is a BIONDO/DIGITAL DELAY BOX 1014-SCR a good box? and how old are they? I can't find that # in Jeg's /Summit Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Biondo Delay box Empty Re: Biondo Delay box

Post  342g December 2nd 2009, 12:40 am

They quit making them Rick, but they still repair them, they are a very good box, I ran one for a few years until I bought their new one.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 2nd 2009, 12:59 am

Rick let me check tomorrow what my box is I think it is the same as yours do you have the manual for it? and yes they are great boxes I have one and love it wish I had another for other car...
here is the manual for it if you don't have it... http://www.biondoracing.com/manuals/Delays/1014SCR.pdf

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 2nd 2009, 6:18 am

the Coug wrote:Rick let me check tomorrow what my box is I think it is the same as yours do you have the manual for it? and yes they are great boxes I have one and love it wish I had another for other car...
here is the manual for it if you don't have it... http://www.biondoracing.com/manuals/Delays/1014SCR.pdf

Randy
I haven't bought it yet Randy, but a buddy of mine has one new in box for 250.00. If they are good i might take it.
Thanks

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug December 2nd 2009, 6:24 am

yes mine is the same good box you won't be dissapointed

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 2nd 2009, 11:58 am

bbf-falcon wrote:
the Coug wrote:Rick let me check tomorrow what my box is I think it is the same as yours do you have the manual for it? and yes they are great boxes I have one and love it wish I had another for other car...

Randy
I haven't bought it yet Randy, but a buddy of mine has one new in box for 250.00. If they are good i might take it.
Thanks

t hat still won't help you, Sleep Sleep you better start drinking those power drinks about a week before the bash, so you can be all fired up. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum