BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!!

+5
kjett
wickettoby1
ROAD RAGE
windsor
dtimmer
9 posters

Go down

LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! Empty LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!!

Post  dtimmer February 10th 2016, 12:36 am

NEW QuickFuel 4150 1050cfm Alcohol carb $650
LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! 4

NEW TrickFlow "Mafia" 429/460 intake $400
LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! 2

Hogans C460 tunnel ram manifold. Dual carb and billet single tops, Linkage and sheer plates included, Carbs not included.
Made 1250hp on a 632 with a small camshaft. $1600
LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! 9

All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise noted.

Derik

Last edited by dtimmer on March 29th 2016, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updates)

dtimmer

http://www.visnerengine.com/

Back to top Go down

LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! Empty Re: LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!!

Post  dtimmer February 10th 2016, 9:42 am

Sale pending on morose valve covers

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! Empty Re: LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!!

Post  windsor February 10th 2016, 11:05 am

dtimmer wrote:Sale pending on morose valve covers

I'll take those if they don't sell.
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  ROAD RAGE February 10th 2016, 2:23 pm

How much on the 6.8 rods?????
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  dtimmer February 10th 2016, 2:30 pm

It's a package short block, not separating. Thanks

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

LOTS of good RACE parts for sale!!!!!!!! Empty A460 Block

Post  wickettoby1 February 10th 2016, 2:54 pm

Do you have any sonic check data for the bores of the block? 4.650 is a big bore for an A460 block.

wickettoby1

Back to top Go down

Post  dtimmer February 10th 2016, 3:22 pm

I didn't write it down, but I could do it if one wanted. A stock block at .080 over is thinner than this block a 4.650

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett February 10th 2016, 4:21 pm

dtimmer wrote:I didn't write it down, but I could do it if one wanted. A stock block at .080 over is thinner than this block a 4.650

Guessing its an older 10 bolt block by the pics?
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  dtimmer February 10th 2016, 4:27 pm

It is not. But Steve morris had machined off the upper 4 on each side so he could put the lifters in backwards. Why? Because he's a moron. The lower 4 are there. Hence the reason it was becoming a 10 bolt p51 deal

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopperchip February 27th 2016, 8:23 pm

tfs intake still for sale? if so, shipping quote to 36026 please

Chopperchip

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De February 28th 2016, 1:39 pm

dtimmer wrote:It is not. But Steve morris had machined off the upper 4 on each side so he could put the lifters in backwards. Why? Because he's a moron. The lower 4 are there. Hence the reason it was becoming a 10 bolt p51 deal

Ouch.... I thought Steve Morris was a good builder. Probably good for Chevy builds.

Is the block filled?
The compression height is set for the 6.8 rods and the 4.14 Scat crank for how much in the hole?
Send me a pm with your phone number and the best time to call.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  dtimmer February 28th 2016, 1:50 pm

Short block is sold.

TFS manifold I still have. I'll ship it for $20

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow March 12th 2016, 8:10 am

did the valve covers sell im assuming ?
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Osmond March 25th 2016, 9:56 pm

Derek - you confirmed receipt of payment a month ago and told me valve covers had shipped when they haven't. Refund my money or ship the parts, the run around is getting ridiculous

Rich Osmond

Back to top Go down

Post  dtimmer March 28th 2016, 4:36 pm

Phones been out, long weekend. I just got on here and saw this. I assure you, the valve covers have been shipped.  I won't be able to get a tracking number until our secretary comes in. She is a part timer, when she does I will get it from her. Let me know when they show up.

Last edited by dtimmer on March 28th 2016, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling sucks)

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rich Osmond March 29th 2016, 10:24 pm

I know you keep telling me that burnt he parts haven't shipped (and outside of this forum my calls/messages have gone unacknowledged.

I didn't buy the parts from your secretary I bought them from you. You didn't struggle to cash my check over a month ago and it's your accountability to ship the parts

Forum members - I will gladly let you all know if this ever gets cleared up but for now it has been a complete run around and Derek has taken my money, so buy at your own risk

Rich Osmond

Back to top Go down

Post  dtimmer March 29th 2016, 10:57 pm

Again. They have shipped. Again, phone is out. I don't get any calls or text until my replacement shows up. I responded to you as soon as I saw your post.

I've been selling/buying/trading parts on here for years, and met quite a few members in person. Per our last contact, I told you there was a mixup in the office. Happens when you ship dozens of boxes a day. My apologies.

When the phone contact didn't work, a private message would have been sufficient.

Updating post, as most of these parts are sold.

dtimmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down