BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment

+3
gmsmkr
79ford pickup
Wes Littrell
7 posters

Go down

Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment  Empty Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment

Post  Wes Littrell February 8th 2016, 10:29 pm

Heads up info are as follows :
This class is being sponsored by Oakley Motorsports.

Rules are must be Ford powered, power adders must weigh 3000 lbs, naturally aspirated 2500 and a 100 lb weight break for 10.5 or smaller tire. We are looking at having the race at 5 Friday night due to the fact that their is a OSCA race Saturday night at chandler in. Rain date is Saturday morning. Their will be a guaranteed $1000 to win + 100 percent of entry will go in the pot also. Entry will be $75 prepaid or $100 at the gate. We need to know if this time will work for most. It is in between the test and tune and their normal program which is the best time to run uninterrupted.  We need a good turnout to make this happen. We can't guarantee payout if three cars show up. Like to see a decent response.  Please don't turn this post into a smack talk, keep it strictly for info. I've got a separate PayPal and bank account set up for the heads up race. This is only for the heads up race. I prefer you pay at the gate for the bracket race. Remember it's $75 prepay or $100 at the race. We are trying to get a car count. PayPal is woodracer.trailer.fabrication@gmail.com  or you can make out a money order to Ford Memorial Shootout Race and send it to
Wesley Littrell
PO Box 151
Leasburg Mo 65535
Feel free to call me at 573-259-3089 Thanks Wes

Last edited by Wes Littrell on April 19th 2016, 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment  Empty Re: Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment

Post  79ford pickup February 8th 2016, 11:07 pm

K&H will be there to kick ass again. That's all carry on

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment  Empty Re: Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment

Post  gmsmkr February 9th 2016, 1:54 am

Do we get a 100# break with power adder if we are on a small tire??
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell February 9th 2016, 7:59 am

gmsmkr wrote:Do we get a 100# break with power adder if we are on a small tire??
Yes. Both power adder and natural aspirated gets a 100lb break for 10.5 and smaller and that means any tire that says 10.5 or smaller including 10.5 W's
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Art February 10th 2016, 12:07 pm

Maybe I missed it but, where is it going to be held? Drag radials allowed? Winner take all?

Thanks

Art

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell February 10th 2016, 12:32 pm

Art wrote:Maybe I missed it but, where is it going to be held? Drag radials allowed? Winner take all?

Thanks

US60 Hardinsburg Ky. Drag radials would have the 100lb weight break. It will pay at least two places.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Heads up race information PayPal and address added for prepayment  Empty Heads up entry prepayment list

Post  Wes Littrell April 19th 2016, 11:50 am

George Keown
Wes Littrell
Russ Hood

Last edited by Wes Littrell on May 18th 2016, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues April 30th 2016, 9:46 pm

I will be there. I will PayPal or send a cashier check to you.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell May 2nd 2016, 10:29 pm

Moodyblues wrote:I will be there.  I will PayPal or send a cashier check to you.  
No problem. Be glad to see you.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger May 23rd 2016, 12:57 am

Is the track sanctioned? I would like to come but may not be able to get my licensing done in time once my car is back together.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell May 23rd 2016, 7:01 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:Is the track sanctioned? I would like to come but may not be able to get my licensing done in time once my car is back together.

It's pretty laid back. No license required.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell May 23rd 2016, 5:34 pm

First qualifying pass Friday at 3 second at 5 and eliminations around 6-6:30
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 May 27th 2016, 8:16 am

Bump for 6Jeff He was looking for it.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down