BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb)

2 posters

Go down

2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb) Empty 2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb)

Post  rocketpony July 23rd 2015, 7:53 pm

I have a c6 tranny that I ran in my small block, that has been rolerized, billet servo, t brake, etc. I have switch to big block, I have a big block tranny case, so can I take all guts of the small block one and put in bb?

Also I've read that u can cut the 2 ears that stick off the bell housing on the c6 for extra room for headers. Is it ok do this? 1000hp , 3200lb drag raced
Thanks

rocketpony

Back to top Go down

2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb) Empty Re: 2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb)

Post  Gregaust July 24th 2015, 6:54 am

Yes + Yes Wink

Just pay attention to endfloat may vary in a different case but all good otherwise

Gregaust

Back to top Go down

2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb) Empty Re: 2 c6 questions. bell housing ear trim and case swap(sb to bb)

Post  rocketpony July 24th 2015, 8:38 pm

Ok thanks

rocketpony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down