BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUND stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup no longer needed

3 posters

Go down

FOUND      stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup           no longer needed Empty FOUND stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup no longer needed

Post  gt350hr June 11th 2015, 2:10 pm

Nothing special , just the stock bolt for the rear sump pickup. My D9TE block had all "regular" bolts. Happy to pay , just send me a PM and I'll give you an address.
     Thanks in advance ,
     Randy ( well the other Randy)

No longer needed thanks to Ed!!!!

Last edited by gt350hr on June 12th 2015, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

gt350hr

Back to top Go down

FOUND      stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup           no longer needed Empty Re: FOUND stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup no longer needed

Post  ROAD RAGE June 11th 2015, 8:26 pm

Randy, I'm sure I have one in my bolt bin, I'll be at the shop Friday and I'll double check.
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

FOUND      stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup           no longer needed Empty Re: FOUND stock main cap bolt with stud for oil pickup no longer needed

Post  Lem Evans June 11th 2015, 8:49 pm

Any Ford dealer can get those bolts....but....two per package.

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gt350hr June 12th 2015, 11:02 am

Yes I know Lem but have you checked the price on one lately? One bolt is half the cost of an ARP set! I'll find one , I was just taking the easy way out.
Randy

gt350hr

Back to top Go down

Post  ROAD RAGE June 12th 2015, 11:13 am

I do have one, with org nut...........How soon you need it????
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down