BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-plan please!!!!

5 posters

Go down

X-plan please!!!! Empty X-plan please!!!!

Post  jones June 10th 2015, 10:08 am

Is there anyone that can give me a x-plan number? (I'm begging) I'm trying to trade my 2012 Focus SE for a 2015 Focus Titanium. The guy that does the financing is rude and he bumps my finance rate up some how. (I always end up paying more that what I agreed to with the salesman.

My email address is jones5311@bellsouth.net or pm me ad I will give you my number.

Last edited by jones on June 10th 2015, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

jones

Back to top Go down

X-plan please!!!! Empty Re: X-plan please!!!!

Post  D. Sea June 10th 2015, 10:12 am

Walk and go to another dealer that does't employ shady salesmen and finance officers. I know a good one in Philpot KY Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 10th 2015, 10:16 am

Question? Can I still use the x-plan if they have to transfer the car I want?

I've been talking to him. It's kinda hard to trade with him when We are so far apart.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 10th 2015, 10:21 am

D. Sea wrote:Walk and go to another dealer that does't employ shady salesmen and finance officers.  I know a good one in Philpot KY  Razz

Plus it would cost more money for someone to drive my trade in all the way up there. If I had a week to spend in Kentucky we could probably make that happen.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea June 10th 2015, 10:51 am

When we have used the X-plan in the past, the local dealer found the car we wanted in Ohio.

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 10th 2015, 11:12 am

The salesman is my uncle and he helps me out the best he can but I have to keep him in line sometimes, but the finance guy does what the owner tells him to do in order for the dealership to get money. (I could only assume) the only thing keeps him honest is the X-plan.

Ford sent me some good rebates on another focus and then loyalty cash and a rebate for being a with my insurance company. With all that I plus my trade in I should be able to get the fully loaded car close too 12,0000.

Maybe lower with the x plan.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 10th 2015, 1:12 pm

Thank you!! Sooooo much!!!! LoL

I'm set and ready to head into battle!!

Ps. How do I make sure they are giving me the right interest rates and all the rebates I was given?

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 16th 2015, 10:58 am

Should be able to verify rebates for your zip code and model car on the Ford website.

Personally, if you can't get what you want just go to another dealer. When I bought my truck in 2013 I was scared of how easy it was. I dealt with a dealer that sells mostly fleet vehicles. I told him I had X plan and what I wanted, he found it, gave me the max rebates, some cash for my trade and I walked out 45 minutes later... Easiest deal I've ever done, period...

Some dealers have figured out that they loose money haggling for hours (or even days) on sales... Just sell it, take your cut and move on...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 16th 2015, 11:06 am

I ended up not buying from that dealer, I just didn't feel comfortable.

Question: I thought the rebates came off the price of the car? I could have sworn in years past they took the rebates directly off the car before tax's. This time they wanted to apply the rebates at the very end and then give me a finance rate of 3% for 60 months.

I could have sworn that when you use the x plan your suppose to give the best interest rate. 3% was what they offered me before I ever told them I was going to do the x plan. Plus they said that if I didn't use the xplan they could beat the plans price, but since I used the xplan it was going to cost more.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 16th 2015, 11:23 am

xplan, then you choose interest rate or rebate ...not both

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 16th 2015, 11:28 am

bruno wrote:xplan, then you choose interest rate or rebate ...not both

Something seemed different from years past. This would have been my 15th new Ford I have bought from them.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 16th 2015, 1:26 pm

Yep.  And higher rebate equals higher interest rate, but still a lower payment...  Do your own math to be sure...

I took the Ford Credit rebates and financing then refinanced 60 days later at my own credit union for 1.xx less than Ford...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 16th 2015, 1:56 pm

jbozzelle wrote:

Yep.  And higher rebate equals higher interest rate, but still a lower payment...  Do your own math to be sure...

I took the Ford Credit rebates and financing then refinanced 60 days later at my own credit union for 1.xx less than Ford...

I don't think you understand. My interest rate with out Xplan and rebates was 3.2%. Then with the xplan + rebates with the same 3.2% interest rate the monthly note was higher!

I would have thought the xplan would have given me a better interest rate.

It don't really matter, I was just going to pick up another Daily driver. I'm trying to talk the wife into allowing me to purchase a tow vehicle from Lem! But,, I'd rather get the project truck running before I get a car note.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  David Willingham June 16th 2015, 2:05 pm

I always finance through the local credit union. Current rate is 1.99% right now. Or, buy from Ford and then re-finance.
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 16th 2015, 2:34 pm

David Willingham wrote:I always finance through the local credit union. Current rate is 1.99% right now. Or, buy from Ford and then re-finance.

I have done this a couple of times.

Im not worried about it right now, I'll just finish my project and get a truck. The payments where going to be $293 so it's not like it was a lot of money.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 16th 2015, 3:42 pm

jones wrote:
David Willingham wrote:I always finance through the local credit union. Current rate is 1.99% right now. Or, buy from Ford and then re-finance.

I have done this a couple of times.

Im not worried about it right now, I'll just finish my project and get a truck. The payments where going to be $293 so it's not like it was a lot of money.

X Plan just sets the sell price without haggling. Rebates apply on top of that. You are allowed to see all the numbers. Where were they sticking it to you at? Were they selling below invoice or X Plan originally?

GF recently bought a truck that way. Dealer demo with 2500 miles and was sold to her well below what X Plan could touch it for, including applicable rebates at time of purchase...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 18th 2015, 9:28 pm

Picture of the new ride. All it needs now is window tint, headliner changed to black suede and lowered 1/2" - 1" LoL I'll just start with the window tint until I can find a good reupholster to changer the rest of the headliner to black. (makes no sense why they leave the headliner light tan when everything else is black!)
X-plan please!!!! 37EF8AC1-36A2-42D9-AEC1-F278FFD2BBB8_zpspzb8flpq

Picture of the last one. (with my big mug in there) LoL I like the front grill area a lot better than the new design.
X-plan please!!!! 5E57687A-32C1-4178-83CE-1AF8F1A20E9B_zpstm6t8vcq

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 18th 2015, 9:49 pm

Nice ride sexy !!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 18th 2015, 9:53 pm

I drive over 131 miles everyday, so even if I wanted a truck it isn't feasible.

The new one is a Titanium almost fully loaded. I wanted the adaptive cruise control and thought it came with it but I can't figure out how to make it work. I've almost ran over 4 folks today trying it out! LoL

The old one was a SE but got a little better fuel mileage, but today was the first day to drive the new one.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 18th 2015, 10:00 pm

bruno wrote:Nice ride sexy !!!

Thanks,,,, I guess??! I had just waxed the car so I was proud of it!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 19th 2015, 8:23 pm

Noticed a couple of things different today. For one, the new car doesn't have close to the same acceleration as the old car. When I go to pass a car in the old car I could floor it and be close to 90mph from 55mph before I got past them. The old car would down shift and take off like a rocket! This car doesn't kick down as low. I hope it's just something to do with the break-in period or the transmission has to learn my driving style.

Found a cool feature. You can turn on the cruise control and turn on the lane assist and the car will almost drive it's self down the interstate! If it is able to sense the lines in the road it will steer back toward the middle of the road. Thats as long as your not at too great of an angle.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down