BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D0VE headed motor for sale

2 posters

Go down

D0VE headed motor for sale Empty D0VE headed motor for sale

Post  95lightiningguy October 1st 2014, 1:30 pm

Hi guys, seems life is always taking turns and not always for the better, that being said I am going to have to sell the engine to pay for other things.

I have a 460, bored 0.030 over with a stock crank that is 0.010 under with new bearings, probe forged pistons, and a custom cam from The Mad Porter, looking for the cam card as I have miss placed it, d0ve heads professionally ported by The Mad Porter, Edelbrock RPM intake, and distributor that came from The Mad Porter also. Brand new chrome Ford Racing valve covers. Hooker mid-length truck headers. Its complete from intake to oilpan and will throw in a Holley 750 that is sitting on the shelf, it will need a kit put in it.

I have the accessory drive brackets for the serpentine belt system from an F250 that I can go with it.

I need $2500 for it all, I can sell the carb or brackets seperately but the motor is together and needs to all go to the same home, thanks for looking.

Located in Little Rock AR
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

D0VE headed motor for sale Empty cam

Post  70429scj October 3rd 2014, 10:25 pm

did you find the cam card what's the compression?
Thanks,
Steve
70429scj
70429scj

Back to top Go down

D0VE headed motor for sale Empty Re: D0VE headed motor for sale

Post  95lightiningguy October 4th 2014, 2:45 am

No, I still havent found it, will call The Mad Porter monday to get another one if I havent found it by then, tearing up the garage looking for it. The compression is not quite 10:1, came out to 9.887:1 if I remember correctly.
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

D0VE headed motor for sale Empty Re: D0VE headed motor for sale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down